• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tribe Wars Story by XxHunterkillerxX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Part 0: Intoduction
Hello, friends! This is my story about my map "Tribe Wars". I will talk about how it started from the beginning. I don't do this just to get a cake or something... just to become friendly with you! :wink: After all... I am a new member... so yeah! Enjoy!

Part 1: The planet Nebiryu
Once upon a time there was a great nation on a unknown planet somewhere at the center of the galaxy Osore. Year is 420 000 and the great nation have invaded every villian around their territory. Now when the villians are dead the leader of the nation thinking on something new. He got a idéa! He decided to make life on a mysterious, undiscovered planet! But the leader was too old so he asked his son Zel Zufmighty to go. Zel accepted gladly and went on his spaceship. The leader and the civilians wished him luck on his journey. He was now flying away from the home planet to find a new, unknown planet.

After a long trip he found a beautiful, gray planet. It seemed to be a perfect spot for Zel to settle. First of all he terraformed the planet so it has atmosphere. The planet was lifeless from the beginning but Zel gonna make life on this nameless planet. Now finaly the planet have atmosphere and he spawned up trees and called for a Alien Meteor to hit the planet. The meteor damaged the planet a little but Zel solved the problem. Now Zel Zufmighty will wait. He saw the moon up to the sky and thinked if he would make his home there up. Before Zel was leaving the nameless planet he said...
"I shall call this planet Nebiryu... for now." and started the ship and flied away to the moon to terraform the moon.

Part 2: Evolution
Time goes and the year is 425 000. But Zel Zufmighty is still alive. He is afterall immortal. Right now the cell species have evolved to animals just in time and the future for them is going to be fine, as what Zel excepted. But one day a evil spirit visited Zel Zufmighty's settlebase. It was the great demon commander Aggramar. He was the one who formed the Dark Legion, Zel's nemesis nation. Aggramar went into his brain and whispered him with a dark, terrifying voice
"I will take over you, mortal! I will take over you! Obey!"
Zel was silent for a moment... then went into rage! His eyes were red and he was yelling loudly! The demon, Aggramar, has posssesed the poor soul.
While his soul is possesed and corrupted he sended two Alien Meteors on the planet Nebiryu and timestopped the animals on the planet Nebiryu so that the new race will evolve fast as possible. This is not good. Not good indeed...

Part 3: Tribe time!
After for 5 000 years (430 000) the time returned and the planet Nebiryu was overfilled with millions of exotic animals. The time passed and many species died because of the ekonomy system. And now... the remaining races surviving and it is now the game begins... the destiny lays on your hands. The fate of Zel Zufmighty is still bad but the future will tell you.

The map is here... Tribe Wars v2.1.6 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site if you wanna try. Enjoy :)

HordeBG.jpg

"I am... XxHunterkillerxX, god of the galaxy Osore."

Last edited:
Level 5
There is already a map called tribewars right here but okay that doesn't really i suppose since it never really got popular or anything (Sadly!)

The story is okay but it all sounds a bit abstract and using your own nickname as a main charachter seems weird but okay =p

I know. I using my nickname as a main charather but who cares? I don't know any name for the main charather. And I don't wanna be a name stealer. That's the reason.

And you say the story is fine, which makes me happy. :con:

"I am... XxHunterkillerxX, god of the galaxy Osore."

Last edited:
Level 11
It actually has a very interesting story. I really liked the planet-creation thing and after that how it was populated with living things. However, note that at some points you mix the tenses, you are going for past tense and suddenly you write in present. That isn't so bad since you can easily fix it and the importance is for the people to understand the story and the characters, so don't worry about that. The idea is that it's really, really good.

Just like others said, rename the character because yours is too long and it looks a little bit strange and unfitting. But it should be something.. transcendent a little. Something of greatness. Not an ordinary man's name. That way it would be fitting. Ask Gae if you need help with the name, he seems to have a knack for them. Just, Gae, think of something.. more godly. Something mighty and beyond-human. Not Jake or Johnny or Melissa. But something big, like Azazel or something. Nah, Azazel is stupid, but something like that. You just need a fitting name and everything will be alright [:

Status
Not open for further replies.