• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lore of the series of Tribeswar by XxHunterkillerxX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
**Introduction**
Curious about history of the Tribeswar? Well here it is. I will talk about the races of the Tribeswar series. I will start first with the trolls, then the gnolls, then the draeneis, orcs and other races. And I will ofcourse talk about the map's
speculation lore. So enjoy! :)

-|Trolls|-
Trolls are a old DNA race from other worlds. The playable race are so the jungle trolls. Formely this race come from Azeroth but Zel Zufmighty kidnapped a troll from Azeroth and steal the troll's DNA. Now on the planet Nebiryu the troll's race are not rare and can usual be spotted on the Nebiryu. When they first encountered Tauren on Nebiryu they come along very fast. Their friendship growed and was soon allied before the Tribe age was started. Today they are sworn allied and seek to destroy and peacekeep the races of the planet Nebiryu.

-|Gnolls|-
A very rare race DNA made by Zel Zufmighty himself, this race's population is big. They walked on the green grass on the start of the animal age. The gnolls was doing it good and reached to Tribe age without troubles, however the other strong races was bully these poor gnolls. Some decided to stay and don't care the bullying races and some was travelling to the coldest place on planet Nebiryu so called Icenar. There they encountered the Sasquatch, which is the first tribe race on the planet Nebiryu. They got along very well and some sasquatchs leaved the first encountered gnolls and decided to go to other gnoll tribes around the world. Today the gnolls and sasquatch are very kind to each other and do what ever it needs so that they have a bright destiny.

-|Draenei|-
Along the first races on Nebiryu that reached on Tribe age, this race is ancient and powerful. They show no mercy to other, foreign tribes and being threated with respect. But one day a demonic portal appeared on the center of the planet Nebiryu. The Dark legion appeared and attacked the most powerful Draenei tribe. The draeneis attacked these demons but the demons resisted their attacks and brutally murder many of the draeneis. The surviving draeneis showed mercy to these horrified demons. The demons asked the draeneis to tell the demons where the other draeneis is on the planet. The draenei have no choise but tell the demons. And so the draenei was corrupted and the demons and draenei's only goal is to take over other races and the world.

-|Orcs|-
Same story line with trolls, their DNA is taken by Azeroth but more different. This race was more powerful and merciless against other races, except the demons. This honored race was both friendly and aggresive against other tribes. One day they meet the Goblin, a high tech knowledged but weak goblins that need someone to hire them. The orcs hired these goblins and goblins joined the orcs. Today the orcs are very strong and show no mercy to anyone they spot.

-|Other Races|-
On the Nebiryu theres few surviving, intellect beings with have been invaded by the noble races (which is playable on the Tribes War). They are now captive and are now buyable as slaves on slave-shops around the world. The races are Makruras, Satyrs, Dragonars and many others. Their history is unknown but the noble races don't care with them - all they care about is their rare abilities and combat.

-|Map Speculation|-One of the reason why there's so many isles is because over the demon's presence. The demon have corrupted mostly the middle isle of the map. The whole isle was once a part of Sunny. And the Everwind Forest is slowly being corrupted by the draenei and demons. That is why you can start as demon (green) on the Everwind Forest... to start the corruption of the big, green land. Rumors says that betraying draeneis and demons have settled on the Icenar to prepare to corrupt Icenar (which is the color brown). Otherwise the Icenar and the big green land is made by the start of the life.

There you have it. It was I that made that the story by myself. So don't ask me if someone helped me, mm'kay? :wink:

///XxHunterkillerxX

"I am... XxHunterkillerxX, god of the galaxy Osore."

Last edited:
Level 6
Theres not much storyline to comment on considering most of it is taken directly from warcraft. The whole DNA part is a bit confusing and out of place.

Level 5
Theres not much storyline to comment on considering most of it is taken directly from warcraft. The whole DNA part is a bit confusing and out of place.

I know. I couldn't find any idéas where the races are coming from. And the DNA is the cells from the orcs and trolls. About draeneis and gnolls... Gnolls can speak instead of growl and draeneis is more stronger. Azeroth is somewhere around the center of the galaxy Osore.

"Osore... god of the galaxy Osore."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.