• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Increase Max Life with Triggers or JASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
M8, u can easily change max life by setting an upgrade lvl to upgrade + 1. Make the upgrade from those who give +Max life and it will work perfectly. Or do something in JASS. Sry i don't know JASS, i can't show u anything

Level 16
Increase the max life for a Unit/hero?

Hmm this is simply possible with the WEU

• Actions:
    • Advanced - For (Your Unit) Increase life maximum by (What you want)
Problem with this: If you work with WEU for this trigger, the normal WE cant read this trigger and it belongs to flase, because its a WEU Trigger.

MfG
Dr. Boom

Level 16
Ok here is what I need.

I have a hero with 10 max hp and when he levels up I want to get his max hp and add this amount to his current max hp so his max hp will be 20 and on lvl 3 he would be 30.

if he get bonus hp, so lets say at 1 max hp bonus then his life will be 33 max hp.

You add the bonus to the base hp at level 1 which will be 11 and when he reaches level N his max hp will be N*11.

So in general:

(BaseHP + BonusHP)* LEVEL

Status
Not open for further replies.