• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with increasing a unit's Max HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi guys, my question is:
What is the one-time maximum amount (the increment, not the max state life) of increasing Max HP? Is it 16383?

I think I need to clarify the question because of my poor English. Is the following statement correct?
New Max HP = Old Max HP + 16383 and 16383 is the maximum one-time increase.
The following is impossible: New Max HP = Old Max HP + 20000.

I was using EF's SetUnitMaxState Mod to increase a unit's max life (based on the unit's strength) and I found out that 16383 is the biggest one-time increase I could get no matter how I modified the Mod. Did I do something wrong?

Last edited:
Level 11
You can try my Custom Stats System in my signature. It allows modification up to 131072.

The maximum amount is 2147483647 or 2^32 - 1.

You have to modify the bonus abilities if you want to increase it by a higher amount.

Thanks for the reply.

Does the "maximum amount" in your reply refer to the "maximum state life" or the "maximum increment"?

Edit: the reason I am asking this is that I can increase the maximum state life to 2147483647, but only by adding 16383 once a time, no more than 16383. I want to know if 16383 is the biggest increment I can get. Thank you.

Edit: I have tested your map (the one you recommended), it works perfectly! Don't know what went wrong in my map but nvm, I will use your system. lol

Last edited:
Level 16
Thanks for the reply.

Does the "maximum amount" in your reply refer to the "maximum state life" or the "maximum increment"?

Edit: the reason I am asking this is that I can increase the maximum state life to 2147483647, but only by adding 16383 once a time, no more than 16383. I want to know if 16383 is the biggest increment I can get. Thank you.

Edit: I have tested your map (the one you recommended), it works perfectly! Don't know what went wrong in my map but nvm, I will use your system. lol

Nice to hear that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.