• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If someone would pay you £2,000,000....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
- What kind of person, a civilian or a fancy army general?
- Location of the hit, is it a condo or a military base?
- Difficulty of the hit, same as the location?
- In what way I must eliminate the person: Making it look like an accident or a bullet between the eyes?
Edit:
- Is it in Euros or Dollars?
Etc.

icon_hitman27_narrowweb__300x428,0.jpg

Level 4
- What kind of person, a civilian or a fancy army general?
- Location of the hit, is it a condo or a military base?
- Difficulty of the hit, same as the location?
- In what way I must eliminate the person: Making it look like an accident or a bullet between the eyes?
Edit:
- Is it in Euros or Dollars?

Seems like this isn't new to you dude.

Level 15
Death is certain, it's arrival varies. A little more variation wouldn't hurt, much.
Anyway, no. 2mils is just not enough (This is not "Mad Max" you know).

Level 21
Well, a professional killer... is like this:

He takes MUCH more as those poor 2 mio, because of that, he may only kill big guys, for example politicians or mafioso, he needs to know what he does, and a normal guy would be caught in less than 5 weeks.

But I would do it, but not with a gun, more with some informations about the guy and then a trap in his house or something, maybe poisonous gas. Then i would do it.

EHH

EHH

Level 3
It's all about innocence.

Obviously, a guy who never killed a man wouldn't dare do this, while someone who killed someone for anything but defense is obviously gonna accept this.

Level 11
I probably wood.
2 mil is a lot if your gona kill a civilian, but not enough if your gona kill someone important.

Hakeen I need you to kill someone. Theres loads of rep in it for ya.

Level 18
could you live with the idea that you killed a person who maybe had somone he loved and you not only hurt the person you killed but you also hurt his familiy maybe his wife and kids if he has any and his friends? would you forgive that yourself? and what about the cops ?

anyway in my opinion i would never kill a guy for money

Level 11
could you live with the idea that you killed a person who maybe had somone he loved and you not only hurt the person you killed but you also hurt his familiy maybe his wife and kids if he has any and his friends? would you forgive that yourself? and what about the cops ?

Cops: Well, sniper allows really long range. Use gloves and clean up the courtrage.
Family: I dont know them, an I dont need to know them.

Level 13
If I didn't know that person and he was most likely a nobody then yeah, sure. 2 million is ALOT for a kill, unless it's someone of great importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.