• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[ICON Request] "Edge of Madness" and "Zin'ishi Frenzy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello.

LINK TO MAP AT EARLIER STAGE: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f452/ashenvale-orc-base-52770/
I added more terrain: a goblin outpost "Timbergrind", a furbolg village, etc. If u want screens of those, too, for proof ask for them.

I need icons for 2 abilities of my hero, the Troll Ravager. He uses the forest troll berserker model. The theme of this hero is basically to fuck you up by wild and aggressive attacks; hence "ravager".

First ability: [Natural Ability] Zin'ishi Frenzy
*Each successive attack of the Troll Ravager increases his attack speed by 4% until after 10 seconds after last successive attack. The hero says some taunt ("Say hello to my little friend"; "You want axe?") after every 10 increments to attacks speed.)
**("Zin" is Troll for "war").
***Passive ability; I do not need active/autocast borders; only PASBTN and DISPASBTN.

Second ability: Edge of Madness
*Passively increases the Troll Ravagers attack speed by X%. Whenever he kills a unit, he gains a significant Y% increase to attack speed and a significant Z% increase to movement speed for P seconds. The hero says random crazy-sounding things and does freaky motions when not doing anything. Shouts something freaky when he kills a unit.
**This ability is also passive - when learned. It is a hero skill so I'll need PASBTN/DISPASBTNs as well as BTN/DISBTNs.

Notes:
Greenish-core, red-glow theme pls. Edge of Madness can incorporate some other colors (since it is MADNESS) for as long as they are not made dominant; pls. keep icons blizzard-like and matching with the others in the set. Thanks.

Here is a picture of how I have the command card of this hero layed-out:

Attachments

• POST IMAGE.JPG
    POST IMAGE.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Level 6
thx cavman
Could anyone please edit BTNEyeOfTheMurloc to make it fit-in more with the other icons and to make the eye less reptilian?

- for Edge of Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.