• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Help in making this spell) Pleaaasseeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I need these spells and i don't know how to do it, I'll use them for my map called "The Fallen Heroes" and will give credits to the ones who can make these spells...

Battle Trance

The Axe troll goes into a trance, awaking the dormant, savage in every allied warrior around him. Gives the Axe troll and the allied unit around him a bonus attack speed. Lasts 15 seconds.

Level1- Increases attack speed of the Axe troll and nearby friendly units by 25%.
Level2- Increases attack speed of the Axe troll and nearby friendly units by 40%.
Level3- Increases attack speed of the Axe troll and nearby friendly units by 55%.
Level4- Increases attack speed of the Axe troll and nearby friendly units by 60%.

Berserkers Blood(Passive)

The Troll feels each of his wounds and channels the pain, increasing attack speed and damage for each 7% missing health. First bonus starts at full health.

* 3% IAS and 2 damage per stack

* 6% IAS and 4 damage per stack

* 9% IAS and 6 damage per stack

* 12% IAS and 8 damage per stack

Battle Cry
The Spartan gain an extra damage and armor bonus and increase movement speed to easily catch an enemy. Lasts 10 seconds. AoE 350.

|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 15 damage, 2 armor and 5% movement speed.
|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 20 damage, 3 armor and 10% movement speed.
|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 25 damage, 4 armor and 15% movement speed.
|cffffcc00Level 4|r - 30 damage,5 armor and 20% movement speed.

Burning Wave

Lina releases a burning wave to burn and knock all unit in its way back. Each unit that becomes in contact with the wave will burn and explode that deals damage, if the unit dies, it will cause significant damage to all nearby hostile units.

|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 75 damage & 100 knockback distance.
|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 130 damage & 200 knockback distance.
|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 200 damage & 300 knockback distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.