• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SPELL REQUEST] passive spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys , there are 3 spells i need . if anyone can make at least one that would be great !!

the first one is:

1) Bullrush : a passive ability that allows a unit when struck , to charge in what ever direction he is facing. will knock back units (400 range) and deals some damage. there is a 15 % of this happening.

level 1 : 15 % , 30 damage.
level 2 : 20% , 40 damage
level 3 : 30% , 50 damage.

2) Deflect : passive ability that gives the unit a 10% chance to completly deflect a spell/ or physical attack .

level 1 : 10
level 2: 15 %
level 3 : 20%

3) Adreinaline : has a % chance that when the unit is hit, it will gain increasesed attack speed and run speed for 5 seconds.

level 1 : 10% chance , 10% run speed and attack speed increase
level 2 : 15% chance, 10% run speed and attack speed increase
level 3 : 20% chance, 10 % run speed and attack speed increase.

thanks to who ever does it. if you have questions please post. and id like them in gui . thank you everyone :thumbs_up:

Level 3
your first spell, it will make the unit go randomly to other places, it might be annoying to some people. Ex: Your hero is fighting a guy who is making a flame strike, he got hit, bullrush into the flame strike and get dmg.

Level 1
the thing is the first spell isnt for a hero ,its for a boss unit :) ... and thats what i want to capture the crazyness of this boss running randomly hitting things in a mad rage.

i bet it would be annoying for a hero , if anyone were controlling it, but it isnt so i dont think thats an issue =D

and this is hanzo. i just forgot my pass word to this acc >_<

Level 7
The seconds spell can be done using the ingame-abilities i think

like give the unit the spell shield ability and the chance to deflect damage, just set the chances and amount of damage reflected.

although i dont feel so good about the spell shield...

Status
Not open for further replies.