• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dota Spell Request Phantom Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Phantom Strike
Teleports to a unit and attacks it. Gains 100% attack speed for 3 seconds while attacking that same target. Maximum of 4 attacks.

Level 1 - Teleports to the target unit, and recieves increased attack speed.
Level 2 - Teleports to the target unit, and recieves increased attack speed.
Level 3 - Teleports to the target unit, and recieves increased attack speed.
Level 4 - Teleports to the target unit, and recieves increased attack speed.
• Casting range: 700/800/900/1000

Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 30/20/10/5

thats all:thumbs_up:

Level 11
Easy. Do a trigger of a blink strike, after the unit move create a dummy unit that cast a bloodlust spell on the caster and set an integer to 0. Don't forget to set the caster on a viable. Then create another trigger which detects on how many attacks he done. After a specific number of attacks (The integer trigger which uses Greater or Equal to) remove the buff. I love your idea. I'll put it to my map.

Level 19
Easy. Do a trigger of a blink strike, after the unit move create a dummy unit that cast a bloodlust spell on the caster and set an integer to 0. Don't forget to set the caster on a viable. Then create another trigger which detects on how many attacks he done. After a specific number of attacks (The integer trigger which uses Greater or Equal to) remove the buff. I love your idea. I'll put it to my map.

That would make the buff spellstealable (which would bug the entire shit) or dispellable.

Best solution would be with a dummyability with passive + atk speed. Remove that ability after 3 seconds or 4 attacks have been made. Tracking the attacks might need a damage detection system though.

But why am I writing this, Pharaoh just made the spell I think.:p

That would make the buff spellstealable (which would bug the entire shit) or dispellable.

Best solution would be with a dummyability with passive + atk speed. Remove that ability after 3 seconds or 4 attacks have been made. Tracking the attacks might need a damage detection system though.

But why am I writing this, Pharaoh just made the spell I think.:p

True, in case you have Purge spells in your map, let me know, so that I can add an extra trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.