• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beast Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Can anyone do this spell from Dota:
Beast Rage
For every consecutive attack against the same enemy, the hero gains an X% attack speed increase which stacks. Cap of 300%. If the hero switches targets, the attack speed bonus is halved, and begins to add up as he starts attacking again.

MUST BE MUI/MPI

edit: if someone could also do this spell:
(Similar to berserk) the Unit/Hero gains X% increase in attack speed and move speed, and also reduces all attacks against it by X%.

MUST BE MUI/MPI

Level 4
I think the berserk one is REALLY easy. Im not sure if it works but here is how it is:
Create a Berserk ability in Object Editor, set the attack speed ammount, movespeed ammount and for the damage takes, put a negative value.
Negative value should (not sure if it works) reduce the dmg dealt to u.

Level 37
Here is the Rage spell. I didn't edit tooltips etc. I saved that for you.

The dummy buff casted on you has 10 levels, each level increases your attack speed by 10 %. Your hero's ability level has no effect. Maybe you want to use it to cap the max buff level?

I used "unit is attacked". "unit takes damage" would be more accurate, but lag more I believe.

Test it and tell me what you think.

Attachments

• poista.w3x
    19.6 KB · Views: 46
Level 22
is there a reason why the buff is a negative buff ingame?
edit: nvm, found out the dummy ability was cripple. ill change it to bloodlust later. +rep
edit2: could you possibly make the ability support different hero levels? so that at lvl 1 it gains 5%, at lvl 2 10%, lvl 3 15% etc. use something other than cripple too, the red filter is annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.