• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Various Simple Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I need a few spells/abilities for my little map that i've been working on.
All spells/abilites are for UNITS not HEROES until further notice fyi.

All abilities can be Jass, vJass, GUI, whatever.

Crimson Zeal (Passive)
For every friendly and enemy unit that dies within X range, this unit receives a X damage increase, X armor increase, and increases attack speed by X%. The Buff is temporary.

Strength in Numbers (Passive)
For every friendly unit near this unit, this unit gains X amount of damage, and X amount of armor.

Block (Activated/Toggle Plays Defend Animation)
Once activated, this unit has a X% chance to completely block X amount of damage from certain unit types (i.e. ancient, hero, mechanical etc). However, the unit loses X% of move speed

No Retreat, No Surrender! (Passive)
Once engaged in combat, this unit CANNOT be ordered out of combat. (Not sure how you would make this, be creative)

Tactical Withdrawl (Active, Target Townhall)
When ordered with a Tactical Withdrawl, the unit will become unselectable, have a X effect over their head, gain a 200% speed bonus, and will go towards the target Townhall. Negates the No Retreat, No Surrender Passive. Units CAN STILL DIE during a Withdrawl.

Shield Bash (Passive)
Bash but plays the defend animation (Yes, ive already tried puting the "Defend" string in the animation strings slot in the object editor)

Camoflauge (Passive)
This unit will automatically gain invisibility if within X range of a tree. Attacking will break invisibility. Has a 2 second cooldown.
I'll update if i need anything else.

Hero Abilities
Accept Any Challenge (3 Levels, Passive)
For every enemy unit within 700 range, the Champion gains an X increase to damage, X increase to armor and X increase to health.

Rep + credits the usual stuff. unless u want something else. please ask any questions about my requests, ill do my best to answer. if you feel that you could make the spell better, suggest it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.