• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request - Blood Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
g'day. can someone please make a spell called Blood Rage with 3 levels. what i want it to do is at level one whenever the hero attacks an enemy unit, the hero will gain +5% attack speed (increases by 3% each level) and +8% movement speed (increases by 4% each level) and stacks 5 times and lasts for 10 seconds.

dw alot about the tooltips, i can easily do that myself.

and also if it's possible, can you try to make the spell using triggers so that i can learn for next time (i don't know anything about JASS) and also i can edit the spell if i need to. thanks in advance :thumbs_up: +rep when done

Level 2
thanks alot Pharaoh, i'll gives it a geeze now, i guessed it wouldn't be possible with GUI, i looked for ages on ways to try and get it to work, i thought i might ask anyway, but yeah thanks :D. Gave rep

Just tested. Works a treat :D thanks heaps again for this, i tried reading the triggers but i just came back from amity + deez nuts concert so i'm a bit out of it plus i'm tired as shit hahah, so i was like :\ but it works :D

Status
Not open for further replies.