• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I will make you any spell - 100% GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Man you still making requests because these peoples waits almost for a month did you have whispered them the Spells or what cuz I see you requesting triggers and models from peoples while you have your own workshop, at least finish all the spells and then say that you don't work anymore.. Anyways if you keep making Spells then I can ask my own too thats why I ask if you whisp them the spells or what.

Level 6
this pot can u make me mortal strike doing 100/200/300 damage reduce heal on target for 50 / 150 / 250 or when someone heal damage him for 50 / 150 / 250 cooldown 6 sec . melle attack and when u cast it its like weapon swing :)

Level 5
Name: Moon-Fang
Description: Basically check out Bleach anime, its just same like that, basically like getsuga tensho, but it completely MUST be black no red outlines, and before the attack the user charges black energy in his blade, the attack has a range of around 80 metres, and has knockback (but in that case it sends targets flying), and slows down targets for 5 sec, it costs 800 mana, with a cooldown of 30 seconds, the user MUST have a sword model,
STATS:
Lv 1; 500 dmg
Lv 2; 800 dmg
Lv 3; 1k dmg + cripple
I wont be able to check if it is how i want it as my pc crashed yesterday (how am i writing then, u want to ask, well through my phone LOL), once u have finished it then post images or a video of it in action, :D

Level 7
can you make an ability like "blend" on assassins creed?
i need it

Blend : hiding with some 4 same guy, on north, west, south, and east
duration 30 seconds, you can still move while doing that, but you move slowly and cannot attack
you cannot attacked, attacker must kill the dummies first

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.