• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I can help with GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi all I am currently "stuck" on my map (waiting for a few models / terrainers).

So in the meantime willing to help anyone that needs GUI help.

I am pro at making Inventory and spell systems.

However do not ask me to make you spells that is just boring to me!
I will help set up systems for your map, not help make your map.

Level 5
Well i need a spell system that allows me to easily create Target spells that will do damage over time. NOT INSTANT(i can do these xD). This is kinda borring but i need it if you please.
It should be MUI
Easy to configure and change damage and effect art.
Ofcourse +rep if you can help.

Level 11
I will help you with your DOTs :thumbs_up:

Before I start I would like to suggest for DOT spells, Shadow Strike can be modified in a way so that the initial damage is the same as the damage over time.
It is a great spell because you get a Missile Art (If you dont want one set missile speed to max), Buff Art, and it displays the damage done with total control on initial damage, DOT and duration.
Just remember to set all of your DOT's spell ID to different spells or it will cast both at once, or other errors will occur.

A great AoE DOT is Acid Bomb, being able to do different damage to target unit and surrounding unit (basically a DOT nova).

Tell me if Shadow Strike does it for you if not specify a little more what you want and I will make it via GUI.

Level 5
Maybe more effects not just slow like damage and decreased armor i would like it to be much more flexable. Like 5 damage and a .3 sec stun every 2 secs.
Well i would like it to maybe do a little more like increasing damage over time.
E.g
1 sec - 5 dmg
2 sec - 10 dmg
3 sec - 15 dmg
Also maybe stucking damage and effects.
I know GUI is limited and you may not be able to do all the effects i would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.