• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ill Make Spells if i can for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Got any Spell ideas for your ma needed finished or made? :eekani: Then Send me a message or better post on this page,must include these on the message

-Few Names for the spell-
-Damage needs and or effects %-
-Descriptive spells works or of which what should do-
-If useing custom model attach it ir it location to download on the message-

I will do my best with this information to create the spell within 1-2 weeks of send maybe less dependng on how many requests sent, if i am not able to complete or make the spell i will send a letter to you so include your name,

Spells will be added to Troll.Cheiftans SpellPack in the spells section either in pending or approved so check there frequently hope to see some cool ideas and ill do my best.:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 17
Boulder dash: The hero summons a giant boulder that will roll forward in the target direction, enemies hit by the boulder get knocked aside and stunned for X seconds, also dealing X damage.

Level 1: Damage 50 (Per unit hit), Stun 1 second.
Level 2: Damage 100, Stun 2 seconds
Level 3: Damage 175, Stun 3 seconds
Level 4: Damage 250, Stun 5 seconds

Level 3
Ok ill get on it well i have started just need more time dang school freaken dumb but i can garuntee to start getting some spells done for you guys when schools out ill work on it slowly tho.

Level 3
And after that do you think you could make something like this. Arrow rain. The Archer shoots up 3 arrows in the air then 2 seconds later massive amounts arrows rain downs damaging X amount damage.

lvl 1 200 damage
lvl 2 300
lvl 3 350
lvl 4 400
lvl 5 475

Level 3
hey man do you think you could make some naruto spells for my friends map its 95% complete i don't know what spells it is but ill reply back later

Level 12
hey i waz thinkin some king of spell that shoots chain lightning in all directions and does 250 base damage...killer nova or something and i dont need it urgent but i got this epic rpg and im like 99% done.....ill give u credit...and could u just like put the spell up sep like not in a pack ...thats if u got time..

Level 3
Hey Im back

Ok first of all ive tried most the naruto spells and they to hard to make sorry so i cant finish them lkike the first request i tried theres been errors with it.

The boulder one im working on now but its giving me some annoying errors im trying to fix like the part were it wont move some reason ill get a post to you when i fix and ill link you the spell.

the arrow one i will try but i need the arrow rain model tho i do beleive there's a arrow rain spell made already isnt there ?

oh and ill be working on those spells sorry for the delay school been giving extra tests and report stuff lately but dont worry inm working on spells when its summer they will go faster dont worry ^-^ SORRY:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 4
I have 2 spells in mind you can make the easyer or both if you have time :Sennin Moodo(sennin mod)used by Jiraiya- the caster summons 2 static toads (normal toad size-left,right).They move when the caster moves These todes are like stuck to the caster . The caster gains
lv1 +5% agility +10atk it last 15 sec.
lv2 +10% agility +13atk last 20 sec.
lv3 +15 agility +17atk last 24sec.
lv4 +18% agility +20atk last 28sec.
lv5 +22% agility +23atk last 33sec.

And Ryuusa Bakuryuu - Quicksand Waterfall Current The user casts an avalanche of sand in an area
lv1 300 damege
lv2 350 d
lv3 400 d
lv4 435 d
lv5 460 d

Level 15
nice thread, i was thinking in one COOLISH spell.

Invisible Attack.
The Hero moves and attack RLY faster to a target and other and other(like a chain lightning) damaging X amount.

1 level 100 per unit
2 level 150 per unit
3 level 200 per unit
4 level 250 per unit
5 level 350 per unit

Level 3
I still here

OK please do not forget this thread i am working on your spells its summer so i also got more time ^-^ and there pretty hard to make the naruto spells i will not do they are a lil out of my league but ty for asking for spells and please add me rep and remember i am working on the spells dont think i forgot.

Level 3
lightskin i do tho believe theres a spell like that you just need to make the hero invisable also try find it and if there aint respond to me

Level 3
BWAHAHAHAh i got one spell done tried some stuff hope works ive tested ill give link shortly

Level 3
hi can you make a spells like a omnislash

Level 1 the hero jumps 5 times and does 250 dmg at every unit
Level 2 the hero jumps 7 times and does 500 dmg at every unit
Level 3 the hero jumps 9 times and does 750 dmg at every unit

in page one you double posted
lightskin i do tho believe theres a spell like that you just need to make the hero invisable also try find it and if there aint respond to me
BWAHAHAHAh i got one spell done tried some stuff hope works ive tested ill give link shortly
Ok here it is already comes with one of my ice spells the sand spell anbu_Kakas wanted and i am working on your spells some are hard and trying to get right

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/1265/

Also if use any my spells or like please give me a reputation point please ^-^
wow triple post...

Level 3
hmm anyone got ne new spell ideas im working on boulder cant get it to move how i want yet

Level 4
I tried doing a trriger of a spell that changes a units type(like from paladin to archmage) when he dies.After a period of time he is turned back to his original form same lv ...
Can you do this pls?

Level 4
I want : hero has default spell >Hero dies>Create a diffrent Hero in his place>wait 30 sec>replace last created unit with the initial thus i think replace unit doen't do it

Level 3
Guys ive also gone into skinning for my map im gunna be posting the pics for them in my profile page albums if want check them out the zombie is my first Skin

Level 4
No man that spell was what i wanted ,i said before can you make a spell that replaces a hero(first) whith a other hero(second) when he dies .The second part is that after a period of time he returns the dying hero (first) repacing the initial hero(second).The condition is that if he dyies (2nd hero) the first one dyies to .By that i mean if there is a trriger that makes hero revive the initial hero will revive only when both heros are dead or if the spell is used up and the initial hero dyies.

Level 17
I tried doing a trriger of a spell that changes a units type(like from paladin to archmage) when he dies.After a period of time he is turned back to his original form same lv ...
Can you do this pls?
Did you even think before posting it?

Level 3
I will try it might take a while got lots of requests i have gunna take some time and anbu_kakas i have tried to do a spell like that already >,< and i wasn't able get it to work see if you can find a better spell maker then i its a pretty tuff one to make if even possible

Level 3
yea working on it i got lot requests lol and some one my stuff to do and rl stuff lol im trying

Level 12
i need this spell
Name: Omnislash

Desc: Cloud Slashes The Enemy Countless Number Of Times And Deal Massive Damage

Effect: Deals Damage equal to about 3200 Damage

Character Who Uses It : Cloud.mdx (attached)
DCloud.mdx (attached)

I would like the spell to be done 2X one for every one of them

for Cloud.mdx i used Blademaster with scalefactor of 1.00
and for Dcloud.mdx i used Blademaster with scalefactor of 0.7

Thankyou in advence (BTW here is a video on youtube of what he does in the game)

Attachments

• cloud.blp
    683.8 KB · Views: 102
  • cloud.MDX
    388.6 KB · Views: 68
  • cloud_portrait.MDX
    163.7 KB · Views: 69
  • ground.blp
    342.5 KB · Views: 150
  • magic.blp
    342.5 KB · Views: 75
  • spada.blp
    171.8 KB · Views: 66
  • white.blp
    1.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Dcloud.blp
    81.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Dcloud.mdx
    168.6 KB · Views: 76
Level 25
Could ya do a simple spell for me? Didn't get it to work.
Use frost nova as base spell thought:

Haunt
Drains X % life from the targeted unit and gives it to the casting unit. should be levelable and hopefully multi (it only needs to be multi for 2 people, I can fix that otherwise).

Level 3
yea i got stuff doing i got a map im making having trouble with triggers im making skins for it i got a few spells here i need to do and i got a map of spells to make for this dudes map so yea lil busy lol am i only spell maker helper type guy ? they all flew to me sorta lol lil more then i can take some spells i am trying find way to make it work >.< tho i have got one or two done if read back a few sorry about the wait * if any other spell makers can help with these requests id appretiate an leave message if you are *and or completed on just send a copy to me and ill put it in the troll.cheiftan spellpack i started or make your own ^-^ * oh and i also been doing alot of swimming with with family and stuff >.< i got a booked scedule pretty much

*UPDATE* ok i was able to do one figure i already done it didnt notice so ill post it right on up here it is http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/1265 its omnislash i made from scratch in my own way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.