• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ill Make Spells if i can for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i dont care who is better i just trying help make spells not that many people nice enough to help people ^-^ im still beginner at complicated type of spells but im getting better

Level 3
ok i might be back um imma read from this page and up so post here after this post , i will now only take 3 spells a time and i will not promise to have them done withing any amount of time i will get to them when i can thank school home work and crap

Level 21
Hmmm can you do a simple knockback trigger when a unit attacks?
To set some variables like : Distance(the real that sets the knockback distance) ; Speed: The distance that the unit is knocked back every second. The interval wich the unit is moved will be : every 0.10 seconds. Of course, every 0.10 seconds the unit will be moved a distance equal to (Speed)/10.
About the damage, i will take it.
I just want this knockback function in GUI if you can make it. +Rep if it will be nice
And, of course, if it hits any unit, make a Damage(integer) variable that damages the unit hit And the hitting unit.
If it hits a wall, only the hitting unit is damaged by the saming variable.
Please tell me if you need more information about this.

Level 21
I could do that easy knock back, just pm me with that stuff and I will see what i can do. I am expert with knock backs.

I hope you dont want decrementing speed, because that would do it fucking difficult... i could not do that (i already tried in GUI and it bugs nearly always, most time the unit reaches not the max distance). And which speed are you talking about?

And dont make 0.10 seconds, use 0.03. But thats not your problem.

Level 7
Hello Mercc1 and redscores, I could need some spells for my map, that me and Vercas are working on.
Here they are:
Hydro Pump: The hero creat a circle of Objects\Spawnmodels\Naga\NagaDeath\NagaDeath around the hero, all enemys in this circle takes 500 instant pierce damage in a area of 350.

Dark Void: The hero cast a Abilities\Spells\Undead\OrbOfDeath\AnnihilationMissile at all enemys in target area at the same time, dealing 250 magic damage and stuns them for 5 seconds.

Rest: The hero gets stunned for 10 seconds, and gain 100% health
Can one of you do this for me?

Level 7
Thx very much m8 I will give you credits in the map :D
Do you need the map to creat them in or will they be easy for me to move to my map?

Level 3
eww

sorry i didnt see the request yet but i guess red score has it for you already >.< im trying to get a modelers help make a 13 century knight T.T

Level 19
gona need 2 spells...
1 is fire breath for my demon = Hero Pit lord gona be a long fire breath and pretty big should look cool effect 1200 area range distance from pit lord and u and damage every thing in who comes in the way area gona be 300 and distance range 1200 and it should look like a big fire breath that comes from the demon ... damage gona be 300 level 1 400 level 2 and 500 level 3
name.: Fire Breath

second spell is this one i found it on a map but it leaks like hell...
here is map spell named Earth Mastery....
gona be the same if u can do that one :p

and if u got time if u could do a thunder clap who makes the unit jump before he makes the clap like a thunder clap but he jump before :p

Last edited:
Level 14
gona need 2 spells...
1 is fire breath for my demon = Hero Pit lord gona be a long fire breath and pretty big should look cool effect 1200 area range distance from pit lord and u and damage every thing in who comes in the way area gona be 300 and distance range 1200 and it should look like a big fire breath that comes from the demon ... damage gona be 300 level 1 400 level 2 and 500 level 3
name.: Fire Breath

second spell is this one i found it on a map but it leaks like hell...
here is map spell named Earth Mastery....
gona be the same if u can do that one :p

and if u got time if u could do a thunder clap who makes the unit jump before he makes the clap like a thunder clap but he jump before :p

Alright shanghai, I see your grammar is starting to improve. However, im not sure whats wrong with the breath of fire in game. Or, could it be, that you are looking for a sustained fire breath with somthing that looks more like a stream?

~Asomath

Level 1
can u make a spell that does this:makes shockwaves all around u and summons x many infernals and wen the infernal hits it does that fire circle thing forgot wat its called lol rolf

it does
200%int damage and stuns for 3secs
400%int damage and stuns for 6secs
800%int damage and stuns for 12secs thx!!!!!!!!

does:
200%int damage stuns 8secs )
400%int damage stuns (same as level 1) )summons 8 infernals for All levels thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
800%int damage stuns (same as level 1) )

p.s just email it to [email protected] k thx

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
lol what u talking about? big fire breath ... need dummys and like make fire and such in a line and make it look pretty huge ...

so u mean i gona do a fire breath wit ha shockwave? lol

Shanghai, are you by any chance doing the Hobbit and need this Smog? Or is this for a Balrog?
Depending on what you say, I can determine what you want it to look like.

~Asomath

Level 1
Hi! I need a spell model like Starfall for my Hammerfall spell. As you can imagine I want to see hammers falling from the skies, not stars. Could you make it for me?

Level 3
ugh

srry got in high school woot ...... not so much work i might not be able work on spells anymore even tho i just did few i shoulda started earlier well in 4 year ill be back make spells and ill be alot better to do them from then on ^-^

Level 5
Need a spell...

Mystletain -- Increases damage, but causes a portion of it to be reflected onto Mystletain's wielder.

Level 1: 1000% damage, 100% reflect.
Level 2: 1100% damage, 90% reflect.
Level 3: 1200% damage, 80% reflect.
Level 4: 1300% damage, 70% reflect.
Level 5: 1400% damage, 60% reflect.

I based it off the Battle Roar ability. It's A00D, and its buff is B008.

I tried a trigger that will reflect damage if the damaging unit has the Mystletain buff, but it's not going well. i can't set a generic unit event saying 'when unit recieves damage."

Hope you can help.

Thanks...

Level 5
Easy enough. Set a trigger that makes you move to a random point in a particular range of the target and then deal damage, and loop it so that it stops only when you have dealt damage equal to the level of the skill plus one.

Status
Not open for further replies.