• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
If you think you're computer can handle the epicness, give The Witcher a try. From the looks of it, it's a super-controversial RPG that's bloody, gory, and (pardon the pun) "whorey".

Level 15
Oblivion is a failboat. Morrowind is 100,000x better.

Anyways... The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.

I was going to buy The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, but my PC wouldn't even be able to run it on medium (i don't like running games on anything lower than medium settings), so i'm going to wait until i build my new PC in a few weeks before i buy it.

Level 15
Good idea. I can run UT3 at max settings at a framerate of 30-40 FPS, but the Witcher? Hells no. I needed to turn down some settings a bit, although I did keep the Texture detail at max.

Level 15
It would be impossible to rent PC games, since you can just *cough* do something to em' and... you could play em' without the CD, therefore getting you a free game.

Level 15
You obviously misunderstood- I said that the combat was excellent, and that even if it were a grinding game (which it isn't), it would still be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.