• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
I lol'd at that /years.

Try a google search, Void?

Lol? Google search "good game"? I'll come up with every game in existence's official website.

I don't know if its good, but Neverwinternights or such. It has some 1p universe.

Already played it. I'll try to see if I can find baldur's gate or that cthulhu one.

Level 34
It was a joke, and the game is not awesome, it's pretty awful imo.
There are aspects of it that I like, but the final product and polish is terrible.

Level 24
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed!!!

Get it or I won't talk to you anymore Voidy >:)

Level 34
Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed!!!

What if I or he tells you that he can't run it on his (lousy) PC? Breaks your heart, doesn't it..

Level 15

OMG, you just made me remember.
Deus Ex, the FPS with the best story. And every tin can can run it.

Level 19
If you truly want to immerse yourself in a great single player RPG, Final fantasy 4.

Its the darkest final fantasy story ever made, also not very well known, i first played it when i was 8 years old, and im still playing at age 17. I can paly it time after time and never get bored.

Also has some of the best game music in existance.

srs bsns

Level 19
Try Never Winter Nights (The first one) using the PRC pack, it adds literally hundreds of interesting classes.
Another fun game (though it isn't very popular and I guess not everyone would like it) is The Bard Tale, now that was one hell of a story :p
Also, did you play TES with mods? If not, then DO IT!!!

EDIT. Ooo, remembered another one, Arcanum

Level 15
Try Never Winter Nights (The first one) using the PRC pack, it adds literally hundreds of interesting classes.
Another fun game (though it isn't very popular and I guess not everyone would like it) is The Bard Tale, now that was one hell of a story :p
Also, did you play TES with mods? If not, then DO IT!!!

EDIT. Ooo, remembered another one, Arcanum

Try getting Never Winter Nights Diamond it has the base + 2 expansions + Kingmaker and several others.

Status
Not open for further replies.