1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

How NOT to flame a mod

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by VGsatomi, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Nazghul_Master

Nazghul_Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    phu, thats a long post VGsatomi, ive red most of it, seems that you really DONT like this personne :D

but i dont understand 1 thing, you said something like

we want critism but we dont tolerate it that people critism us that dont donate us or that gives any prophet to the site, with that you ectally say that you dont like it at all to get critism like you said before that almost no one donates

was just curiousity

thanks,
    Nazghul_Master

;) :)

2. Pyrodactyl

Pyrodactyl

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    OFF huh that was a lot of reading... /OFF

Is someone breeding people like this? I've seen a lot of them, they are usually a 12 year old spoiled child who thinks he or she is so clever, and will free the site of the tyrannic rule of the moderators...

And it's even hard to ban as they use all meanings of 3rd party programs to make themselves undetectable.

About donation: well i'd so gladly give a some money to this site if i were rich, but unfortunately Hungary is also not the richest country around. I'm glad that my parents pay for internet connection, and i'm glad that we can live quite normally (although salaries in hungary are very low - compared to England or Germany it is around a 10:1 ratio), but i'm still learning (i'm 19) and don't have a work, and i don't think my parents would donate for me.
    Oh and we also get money after each person who is still a student in the family (no matter the age) if we claim it - but everyone claims it :D , and the school also gets money for each student learning in it.

3. Raiju

Raiju

Resources:
    Resources:
    its the most idiot to flame a "geek" (whatever that means) just by feeling yourself good. there are plenty ways of feeling good without having to destroy the morale of others

@Daelin do like me, if a big idiot get picky on you, give it back in the same coin, then call yuor big brother. already done this 2 times, i think they got the idea...

4. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lol... if I only had a big brother. I have a sister but that's not really helpful. :?

~Daelin

5. CoWzRuLE

CoWzRuLE

Resources:
    Resources:
    some people are just stupid i guess.... some people have the time to make themselves feel good by downloading their own map....others fell good when they flame other members on the site.....and some hopeless people like to just generally make life harder and unbearable to others . Its that type of people that i hate and im not one to hate people, despite the fact that i can only talk to other people. So I say VGsat... (i really dont know how to spell it im half asleep here) you did the right thing even if you could have done it anyway

6. monkeyfeet228

monkeyfeet228

Resources:
    Resources:
    3 things

1st being whyd ya get so annoyed over this guy, true he deserved to be disembowled but I remember a few years back when I was kinda like that, you dont read posts so hes definently not gonna get this. 2nd I think its a bit obsesive, think of banning him like a game of wack-a-mole, thats always good aanger relief. 3rd and lastly DAMN do i these people.

7. Leopard

Leopard

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    At this kind of situation, you know what your buddies are for? :wink:

@VG: I realize that if you wanna warn yourself in the end, why don't you flame him more than that? :twisted:. Just kidding, though.

Anyway, why you band him with reason 'NULL' (like almost banned users)? I don't get what it means, and that 'you are quite entertaining' thing rocks! :twisted:

8. Nazghul_Master

Nazghul_Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    pyrodactyll, you mean me with this?? cause i dunno cause you first say this and later "about the donation" so i get feeling you answer on all my things, tell me if you mean me ore the guy VGsatomi talks about cause im confused :?

thanks,
    Nazghul_Master

;) :)[/quote]

9. MoodSwing

MoodSwing

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That post isn't reffering to you. (why would it?)

10. Pyrodactyl

Pyrodactyl

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I absolutely not meant to refer to anyone but the type of the person who had conflict with VG.

Why have you thought this? Are you spoiled and want to free the site of the tyrannic rule of moderators? :)

then i mentioned the donation thingy cause many of you mentioned it before...

11. Quickshot14

Quickshot14

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Geez that baka needs to get a life. If all he can do is flame and be a moron to get attention i have a better and more of a social life to him and thats saying something *sucks being unemployed* oh I would say it's nice cause it gives me time to mod but when you 2nd 60 gig hard drive crashs leaving you with just a 40 well that does create quite an irratant grr.

Anywayz hats off to you vg it's moderraters like you that help keep sites in working order, and then people wonder why they have to register to sites?? cause of morons like that flamer. *shakes head* crazy crazy crazy. Oh well life and modding goes on :D

12. Demon[of]Fury

Demon[of]Fury

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    :twisted: :twisted: VG I you are awesome..... Go get em... If you keep on kickin noobs trash like his i will keep doin everything i can to support this site.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

13. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ...and he STILL keeps coming back to post his map. Now 9 accounts from him I've banned and he STILL can't take a hint...

My G-d, I've toilet-trained ferrets that had quicker and better understanding of action-and-consequence then this guy...

"duhh...if I crap in this corner, the big mean guy slaps me on the head...but if I crap in that box over there, the big mean guy leaves me alone...maybe I should only crap in that box over there!"

My ferret, with the brain the size of a frigg'n marble can get the picture, so why can't this drooling idiot at least PRETEND he has more intelligence then a tube rat and take the hint that he is NOT WELCOME AT THIS SITE? Honestly, he's becoming not only an embarassment to himself, but the human species in general...having a lower learning capacity then a 2 pound quadraped and all...

RRggg.... :evil:
    -VGsatomi

14. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Don't offend tube rats :p

15. Leopard

Leopard

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Why don't you just IP ban him, VG? Or he always change to another computer?

16. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    He is hiding behind an IP hider. If anyonen knows how to get around one of those, my ear is wide open.
    -VGsatomi

17. Leopard

Leopard

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hmm, dunno. Anyway don't take it so hard, VG. Just relax and ignore him, we will see who will tired first. Maybe this 'thing' will spend all his life by hiding from you, VG. :twisted:

Beware, VG, maybe he will call his momma, you know, you'll get in trouble with that. :lol:

18. AJRAD2

AJRAD2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    w00t VG!!!!!!!

chill a bit now VG, you've flamed the hell outta him, now you can leave it......because you're sensible + mature :p

don't get a bad impression of 14 year olds because of this please - I rock ^^

ALSO: don't ban yourself you're an asset to wc3search and people should respect you (I do!!)

if you feel like you must flame him more - ASK MECHEON TO!!!!! (he rocks at this - no offense intended mech)

19. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I would love nothing more then to talk to his mother...
    -VGsatomi

20. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    lol...i need to check this thread more often. ferrets are so cute and fuzzy, but the evil little devils steal things out of the pantry and take the remote and hide it somewhere...

anyways, i may start looking around for ways to get through an ip hider.