• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How did you come up with your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Well when i was little like 2 i played mech warriors up until i was 8 and my favorite of the mechs was the Madcat, Well when i was 9 i got in to playing a game called gunbound but the user name madcat was already taken so i threw a 2 on the end and the name just sort of stuck through the years.

I Dare you to tell a admin that :p.

so you played the really old mech warriors game? lmao i still have I think the second one. bad graphics. I played the pieces of mech warriors and I had a madcat, they are pretty kick ass, so are maddogs. Oh and gunbound, looks like shit but is sooo addicting.

Heres my lore for my name,

I Drank a few bottles of vodka, pissed on the ground and dropped a lighter. The piss caught fire and read " Rakdos, Defiler"

The end

Level 2
Ny name is a variation of the word "Genji", I just add an "s" letter to the word, and Genjis was the result.
That reminds me.... I used this name for the first time for a World of Warcraft character. It must be fate that I'm on a Warcraft board now XD.

Level 11
My first WoW username... lol WOW what was it... think Zadian, which i made up and was a full name, first middle last, that i used for everything till Drazul, then one other i forgot then I started a new life with Rakdos,Defiler which is a horrible username I now regret, like 30 year olds regret having their children... 90% of the time.

Level 6
The Gods have spoken to me.....as I stand in the center of the World of Atlas, they have said that....

YOU SHALL NOW BE BLESSED BY THE GODS ONCE YOU HAVE PLACED YOUR NAME AS F4TALWR4TH, YOU SHALL BE GRANTED THE POWER TO DOMINATE THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!

"To be continued"
XD.gif

---------

Nah just joking, I had it when I was thinking fast...

Level 14
so you played the really old mech warriors game? lmao i still have I think the second one. bad graphics. I played the pieces of mech warriors and I had a madcat, they are pretty kick ass, so are maddogs. Oh and gunbound, looks like shit but is sooo addicting.

Heres my lore for my name,

I Drank a few bottles of vodka, pissed on the ground and dropped a lighter. The piss caught fire and read " Rakdos, Defiler"

The end

Well as different mech warriors games came out i'd change games.

Level 12
Well Just so you know I created my name from scratch before i started Playing warcraft 3. the wisp is merely a coincidence... No lie i couldnt play wc3 because the comp i was using. Anyway i used to go by punisher on many forums games and such, you know like punixher101 all that crap.

Then it occurred to me i need my own damn name, not a already existing one then adding numbers. So i wanted my name to be original, Creative, something i would stick with forever...

Thats where the pun part came from, punisher. Wisp came from whisper(forgot where that came from) Originally it was just a account name pun_wisp on newgrounds. Then of course after a year i started using my Legendary name....
I use it on everything, my debit card... user name for everything.... Hell put my name on google. Any game im seen on is me, ask me if it wasn't me then it was some poor soul that decided to steal my name. Yes i made sure it wasn't used. It wasn't.

I'm on WoW alot, account name punwisp, character on many servers named punwisp, i have 2 emails with punwisp

[email protected](new main email)
[email protected](Mainly Myspace Email)

my original was
[email protected]

Hence, me Legendary. I'm known as God in my guild on WoW in Dragonblight.

I made Dragonball Z Music videos, i have some pretty good ones on vsocial, and youtube.

I'm known in many places. I'll spam anyone who dares steal my Awesome name.

Hell few years I'll copyright the damn name. Have my tags be "PunWisp"

Work for blizzard and be known by that awesome name. A person i like to call my self

"Lord PunWisp" Master of RTS, Lord of Anime.

I dragged on didnt I?

Cookie please!

Level 11
Is that so... well I don't know you, never heard of you, never seen any of your videos, your another nothing to me. Untill you earn that position your "Peasant PunWisp" master of toilets, and lord of clethet' people who use "cookie" jokes. If you spam you get negative rep btw.

But welcome fellow THW member! lol

Level 24
My name is a divine right bestowed upon me by the voices in my head that undoubtedly must be divine, because they're in my head.

Level 6
I was clicking "Random" for the character name slot in WoW when it came up with like Jetheram. So I made it Jetherit, and 2 years later he was the awesomest 70 warlock in all of Azeroth! Only a long time later did I find out that its actually a person in the Albanian bible or something.

Level 18
Twas long ago, in the depths of the sands of time, where in I was once more thrown into a great battle, against ancient foes, spawned by an even more ancient grudge.

And there I was, battling my great foe, our swords clashed, the sparks upon our edged blades, enchanted forged, and rune encrusted like jewels of starlight upon the blazing red field that was that burning sky, WRETCHED was the fierce tumult. And even more wretched was our hatred, as it manifested into its own will, our wondrous blades cracked, and dulled. Each blow more powerful than the next. EACH BLOW MORE ANGRY! Every nerve in our body was enflammed with the single desire, of death for the opposer, death for the other side, DEATH, DEATH, DEATH! They chanted. Like some choir of hell, singing our requiem of doom, and singing our blood filled fates together like an abominable tapestry of horror and war!

And as we fought in that last hour, the skies grew dark as the clouds of smoke and ash filled the air, each grain of dust choking out lungs, and each bead of sweat that poured from our faces carried with them a measure of blood. And it was then that I got the upper hand. As I tripped him, and I jumped upon him, prepared to delve my now dull and useless steel into his heart! To deal to him the death blow long ago made his due!

And as I looked up...the world seemed to halt, and time itself seemed to freeze! As I gazed upon a terror not seen by the likes of Hell of Heaven born!

I could only stand in fear and a frozen expression of doom, my face contorted and my eyes wide with the adreniline that surged through my body.

Fore out of the gloom and shadowed fog came soaring toward my crown encased head....a kitten...mewing in its perlious and deadly flight with the word "Elenai" shaved into its bossom.

-Elenai Elenya Mewing Tela Epicae-

Elenai casts spell: Wall of Text.
Shados receives effect: Boredom.
Shados dies from Boredom.

My name is a divine right bestowed upon me by the voices in my head that undoubtedly must be divine, because they're in my head.

The voices in your head contacted the voices in my head and told me to rep you.

Level 24
Hmm? The voices in my head have always been with me. They say so. And besides, that's totally gross that you'd be anywhere near my head, there's no way I'd have let you close enough to it to leave anything in it.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
I always make crappy names, i can´t figure on a good one.
Ice_Torch in old wc3???
The Don in the hubb???
and now this wtf!!

I would like too change it if i could into IC_N its no too krazy,weird or stupid!

Edit. Avy changed :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 11
Cannibal_ninja is actually kinda cool
hate ur avy, its not xmas anymore like 2 months after >.<

hate my username, everyones like " your name sucks it has a comma in it" and "looks like 2 usernames with a comma" I want to change it so bad but I doubt an admin would... ='( I want to go back to old name Drazul anyways, i have a kick ass sig and avy i made for the name along time ago

Em!

Em!

Level 25
How so, ninja´s need too eat too and it would be perfect cover, no one will ever find the bodies when there in your house getting ready for dinner *wink*.

Anywho we´re offtopic, i came up with that name when i was playing the Forsaken on WoW, i had little health and i was being hunted by a higher lvl mage Damn ganker).
I was a warrior\engineer and i used that stealth generator gizmo don´t remember the name, anyway i snuck up too him and hammered him till he fell *he couldn´t even retaliate* Then i cannibalized the sucker.

Level 11
lol it was a name from a magic the gathering card... if u didn't see post. I might change it, but then i will feel like i'm only donating $20 for that, but in reality i wanted to donate for paypal donater icon, its shweet, but was going to wait till I get a job to donate because the money I have now, is lunch money I don't spend, so i'm not supposed to have it and i'd have to make an excuse to my dad like I found a 20 bill or stole it from some kid.

Level 1
While playing Morrowind, my character was a tip-top in shape Wood Elf Ranger (my custom class, or is it? o_O I forget). While roaming through the ashlands, killing and stealing (sorry, no raping... but there is a mod that does than ;) ) I found myself against a Daedra in some tomb or something... and I slaughtered it. Then I ate its heart.

When I was frantically thinking of a new B.Net Username, I remembered the moment and hastily wrote in 'DaedraEater'. I have been using it ever since.

No go back to posting and stop reading!!

Level 24
Dratini! Dratini! Dratini!!

The divine voices in my head are actually telling me that I came up with Teh_Ephy totally on my own. :( It confuses me when they tell me conflicting... never mind. The voices in my head fixed the confusion :D

Level 32
Michigan's state animal is the wolverine. That particular nasty critter is also the mascot for our state's premier university. I'm a fanatic U of M football fan.

Rabid, of course, implies rabies (ecch). It can also imply fanaticism.

[rainbow]Hence, Wolverabid = rabid wolverine.[/rainbow]

Level 35
Oh Wolver, I have several youtube vids you would just DIE to see....and even though I am not a football guy, or even know a lick of knowledge about it I think they would be delicious to watch.

And while I respect your allegience *cough* go bucks *cough* I think deep down inside we can all respect the yellow and blue like brothers in arms....*cough* an arms race. *cough*

^_^

JK: We love yeah wolver.

Level 34
Oh Wolver, I have several youtube vids you would just DIE to see....and even though I am not a football guy, or even know a lick of knowledge about it I think they would be delicious to watch.

And while I respect your allegience *cough* go bucks *cough* I think deep down inside we can all respect the yellow and blue like brothers in arms....*cough* an arms race. *cough*

^_^

JK: We love yeah wolver.

Does it involve Elves?... -_-''

Level 36
"Unscrewed" was an old show on the technology channel back when I made my name and G4 was still called the tech channel

"Magic", well...don't you hate it when magic screws you over?
*spell backfires and you spend a week unconscious in enemy hands*

Actually G4 was always G4, TechTV merged with G4 and then it became G4TechTV.

Back in the day, when Xplay and Attack of the Show were still good.... Ah, how I long for the days of 2005 and 2006.

Level 11
What The F'ck Is G4techtv? Omg Have I Rly Not Have Cable So Long That There Has Been That Many Changes, Ahhhhhhhhhh, What About Cheat? Kristin Holt Is Hot, And Morgan And Jamie Were Always Funny!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Level 9
Actually G4 was always G4, TechTV merged with G4 and then it became G4TechTV.

Back in the day, when Xplay and Attack of the Show were still good.... Ah, how I long for the days of 2005 and 2006.

Thanks for that nostalgia, brad.
I long for those days, too. Xplay and Attack of the Show just aren't the same anymore. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.