• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How did you come up with your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I wasn't planning on using this username. It was my e-mail adress before and I regged to random sites to DL shit with this name. Well, I got to like THW so much that I decided to stay. My name however is not 100% random-

I was playing HL: PARANOIA and it had awesome zombies in it, so I named myself zombie. That was the 1st thing that came to my head when making my e-mail adress. 2279 is the super secret passcode in Doom RPG, an awesome mobile phone game I used to kill time with during class. Behind the door, there's a load of weapons and a kauf-o-mat that has all the items buyable in the game, for 1/5 of the original price.

Level 13
Modification of the word Messiah influenced by the street name were I live. First used this name in WoW, and kept it as my (nearly) unique name within the internet.

Level 26
At first glance, my name might imply some kind of issue involving my keyboard. However, when placed in a broader perspective, one could deduce a theory on life itself. What if the "space" I refer to is, in fact, that which lies outside the boundaries of the Earth ("Outer space", if you will)? The "bar" of which I've added to my name could be the wall in a courtroom that divides the audience and those who take part in the trial. Because this is "my bar", one might assume I am a judge of sorts in this extraterrestrial conflict. But it does not stop there. At the end of my monicker lies the word "broke". But why would this space bar break? Perhaps it signifies the blending of the audience and the performers. Also providing evidence for this symbolism is the absence of breaks between words. All the letters and words and jumbled together into one group, with no discrimination whatsoever. So if one were to say "MySpaceBarBroke", could it not mean that, in the seemingly endless celestial frontier, beyond the confines of Mother Nature, we are all indiscriminant judges of one another?

There's some food for thought while I celebrate my 3,300th post.

Level 12
It's a known fact that trolls are badass.

Well, the Ice Troll is the biggest, baddest badass of them all. It just happened that something he says got into my head.

Behold the awesomeness of Ice Trolls:

Attachments

• IceTrollYes5.rar
    50.3 KB · Views: 39
Level 9
well my name Airhead was not so great in being thought of, but i will say anyway. my brother was making an account for this website and couldn't think of a name, he saw a Airheads wrapper and named it that, he soon decided he didn't like the name and gave the account to me. but my prefered name and B.Net name Agent Cow was thought up because a long time ago when i was like 6-8 my best friend's older cousen came over and he played diablo (far before i had even started StarCraft) and he was always talking about the cow level and the imortal cow king or whatever this got me so into cows (not real cows just the idea of cows) that everything i named was about cows and i would joke like cows were ninjas, soldiers, pirates, spartans, secret agents ect. and then i decided on one that i like the most, Agent Cow. (and i almost picked Grandmaster Cow)

Level 6
wooo! popular thread ^^

anyway.. this is how i got my name. I used to have the name Mike.Tyson from the boxer since i couldnt come up with anything better. after a while i began to join clans so in some of them there was like a policy that u must have the clans name in ur acc. so it was Mike.<clan> for every clan. until i created my own clan. i was kinda tired of this shitty policy even thou its kinda usefull if u want the clan to be famous. the new name became InsanityVonMike since i can be kinda insane and i liked the name. now this is my wc3 acc and not my hive acc. this one i just made cus it sound funny :)

Level 8
My family moved in a city we are now from a village named Bare 1755th year.
First as we came people from our new home called us Barani. So basiclly this is a family nickname. Later That nickname was just renamed into Baruni for the easier pronounce...
when you are speaking about one person of our family you say Barun. And here in Serbia (in some parts) there are some people that are talking with twisting words. So that became a slang... Now my friend are calling me RunBa instead of Barun...

Quite a while ago I started to push against those commy bastards who imposed rules on me wherever I went. That trait stayed with me during my time in that horrible game "RuneScape", where I split quite a few clans in half trying to gain some form of power. After I got my account permanently banned for the second time I decided i'd try something that suited me, Rebellion.

That didn't fit later on, it just seemed so... outdated, so I changed a letter and thus, Revellion was born. The Crosses were added to remind me of my old Webname, Acheron.

...God I miss the wars I started back then.

Level 3
When I was nine years old, I wrote a story for the Swedish class (I'm from Sweden) were I named a big ugly alien "Fnork", later I deleted the story but I kinda' liked that name so now days I call my self Fnork or Fnorkus or shit like that. I came up with the idea of calling myself that a long time after I wrote the story, but it was in my mind all the time.
My previous nickname was 1280x1024, because that is the resolution I use on my desktop.

Level 3
I got mine a long time ago..When I went to a second hand sale and me +my bro+my sis bought wolf plushies.Mine was black so I called it Midnight...i still have it now...lol....

I can't belive i posted this...

Dude, he'll just get you killed, he is the god of DEATH.
Basically, what religion do you follow? Oziris is egyptian...

Thanks, i know Osiris (Its Osiris, not Oziris in english), but you mistaken in more points, he is the Mercifull judge of the dead in the afterlife, one of the creators of all life, and god of the eternal life granted after dead. Not god of killing. He not like ''The Death''

Status
Not open for further replies.