• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hiveworkshop did it change something

Did the Hiveworkshop change your life a liitle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well as the title says. Did joining or anything had change a little or big in your life?

-Well It did change me in a good way by joining this site I met some people. Learned and have shown interest in all the stuff I can.

Level 22
I used to not like lolis, now I do. I stopped watching anime, now I do. I used to be a srz bznzman, now I'm chill as pill. Was it good? Hell yeah!

MT0H7oI.gif

San

San

Level 32
UndeadImmortal forced me to sign up on Hive.
Sin' made me shade my icons.
Roland introduced his ISIS cousin to me.
Apheraz rejected my icon with a Director's Cut.
Shar turned me into a masochist.
Arowanna planted me in a pot and I am now his waifu.
MiniMage makes me feel like a giant.
Thanks to Deepstrasz, I now have more reps than my monthly income.
The Panda makes me dislike the pandas.
I bought a little girl from Chobibo.
Naze is causing me to feel horny whenever I see a tree.
Heinvers enslaved me into The Void.
Zombie ate my brain in search for dankest loss memes.
A bullet bounced off from TheLordofChaos51+51's body and went straight into my left kidney.
Killcide threatened to kill me if I don't want to suicide.
General Frank rode over my corpse with his tank.
Direfury burned the remains into ashes.

Did Hive change my life? Yeah, a little.

Last edited:
Level 10
Well I had once a friend but now were not. I'm kinda the one to blame though. Sometimes it hurts acting tough around people. I'm kinda a liar to myself so sometimes I would just sleep the whole day, then watch anime and read manga.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Stop from your current activity and think a few minutes why Hiveworkshop is the greatest place. Not only keeps a great game still alive these days, but the community you find here is beyond anything. Hive comes with a lot of great things, aside from the great quota of maps, models, icons, spells, skins, campaigns and tools, it makes you love this place and never leave it. Sure there are moments when some people start fights and so on, but the admins are here to ensure that they do not escape so easily. Here you can share anything of your art. From an icon to a model, skin to a terrain, map to a campaign, further more to the greatest achievement, a hosted project. Your projects receive feedback from a lot of people, helping you to evolve a lot. You can make a lot of friends here, build some strong links with them, leading to a strong community more like a family if you ask me. Normal users with great potential are able to help this family even more by becoming members of the staff, keeping this community strong as always. Here's the place where you come when nothing goes well in your life, when you need some time alone, enjoying some real and good stuff, to keep your mind away from the problems in your life. Here is the place where you can change, where you can learn, where you can become more capable to properly behave in a community. Why joining Hive? Simple, you just really have to do it. Don't tell me that some of you might not have a boring life sometimes and when you come here, things change instantly. Even for a while, but they still change, to a better level. It's like a painkiller. Turns you into a good mood instantly. This is how Hive changes me, you and all of the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
Stop from your current activity and think a few minutes why Hiveworkshop is the greatest place. Not only keeps a great game still alive these days, but the community you find here is beyond anything. Hive comes with a lot of great things, aside from the great quota of maps, models, icons, spells, skins, campaigns and tools, it makes you love this place and never leave it. Sure there are moments when some people start fights and so on, but the admins are here to ensure that they do not escape so easily. Here you can share anything of your art. From an icon to a model, skin to a terrain, map to a campaign, further more to the greatest achievement, a hosted project. Your projects receive feedback from a lot of people, helping you to evolve a lot. You can make a lot of friends here, build some strong links with them, leading to a strong community more like a family if you ask me. Normal users with great potential are able to help this family even more by becoming members of the staff, keeping this community strong as always. Here's the place where you come when nothing goes well in your life, when you need some time alone, enjoying some real and good stuff, to keep your mind away from the problems in your life. Here is the place where you can change, where you can learn, where you can become more capable to properly behave in a community. Why joining Hive? Simple, you just really have to do it. Don't tell me that some of you might not have a boring life sometimes and when you come here, things change instantly. Even for a while, but they still change, to a better level. It's like a painkiller. Turns you into a good mood instantly. This is how Hive changes me, you and all of the others.
Give this man a rep I can't see the rep button on my phone...
Well your right I'm not a modder or anything but the Hive keeps me smiling. Adore things here and learn. I'm even happy someone says happy bday to me here.. I can see people as my senpais

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

There's no need to give me reputation points. I've just expressed my opinion.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

From Japanese, senpai means teacher or master.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

" In Japanese the word is used more broadly to mean "teacher" or "master." Like sensei, senpai is used in English in contexts of martial arts as well as religious instruction, in particular Buddhism. Sensei in those contexts refers to someone of a higher rank than senpai. Ranking below a senpai is a kohai " :)

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Google is not feeling well currently, allow him to rest a while.

Level 21
Primary reason i got into game development and programming
Met @Razosh onh here,which has been a blessing in a lot of different ways,too much to type out now
@Ralle taught me that moose and wolves can live in peace
@Shar Dundred helped me with my desire to imprison and torture victims.Every Sunday we have a friendly competitive game called "Who can make them scream the loudest"
@Daffa the Mage taught me that Indonesian people are awesome
@Directive255 taught me that caked hate Kim Jong Un,even though he clearly loves them
@Edge45 taught me pies are superior to cakes
@deepstrasz taught me that all white rappers are Eminem
@StoPCampinGn00b has been a great friend,and put me on Imagine Dragons.
@pyf taught me to post lots of images and videos,and that his name is actually pef

and a lot more stuff.so yeah,hive has had quite a large impact on me

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Hive betters WC3 modding scene and I play WC3 mods sometimes so that's a pro.

The Hive made me more sociable and expanded my horizon. And the Hive made my life more fun with all the cheesy cakey roleplays and the like. Knew some new homies here such as @WhiteFang, @Edge45 and @bear_369. And I got a lot of fancy ideas from my time here, too.

@Directive255 taught me that caked hate Kim Jong Un,even though he clearly loves them
lol what the fucc xDDDD :D

Level 15
I met @Roland,
I realized that internet is so mean. Got banned because of it and from then I always try to being polite in internet. Also @Squiggy, so now I always think twice before post anything. Well, that was on 2012
What an Interesting Thread...@Ragon.Slear :p Aahhh... what a good time. Just search thread created by him XD I wonder what will happen now

Last edited:
Everyone forgot that guy named @Kuhneghetz ? This guy's a GModder now.
Hello! :grin:

Ontopic:
Hiveworkshop and also Wc3Campaigns were the places that gave me a great start in modeling and texturing propely.
And there are too many veterans (both active and inactive) to list which I looked and still look up to. :xxd:

Status
Not open for further replies.