• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Its My Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Today (December 8th) is my birthday! Yaaaaay!

But it just also happens to be the anniversary of the night I officially decided to join the Hive as a user 7 years ago. Which, looking back now, is a loooong time, considering that I also was around WC3sear a bit before that. Man, I've chilled around this site for over a third of my life now. I don't participate as much as I did years ago. A lot of changes have happened over the years. There's been a bit of drama. People have come and gone. Though, I still feel the need to log in to the site several times a week. Who knows why.

Anyways, maybe with Hive 2.0, I'll make it to a decade.

Cheers,
~Asomath

Roland

R

Roland

Happy Birthday my Dear friend! Let your Enjoying birthday celebration bless you to god and Have a wonderful celebration! Take care my dear friend and enjoy the new life! :)

Level 34
Happy Birthday man. Good to see old Hivers active (I've got you beat by two months!).

Level 14
I've got you beat by two months!

Haha, I'll just have to make it 2 months longer than you do then :p

Happy birthday boss-fight-master.

Back when I was a reputable critique on such matters. Now I look back at my tutorial and its a little cringeworthy. Still, talking boss theory and brainstorming for the Chosen Ones was always exciting.

Happy Birthday Bane! :ogre_hurrhurr:

You merely adopted the birthday.... I was born in it... molded by it.

Thanks!
~Asomath

Status
Not open for further replies.