• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Farewell Hiveworkshop ... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Farewell hiveworkshop....

I am leaving because i have alot of work to do and i dont think i am going to be on the hive for a long time..

Id like to thank these people for helping me out with map-making, ideas, being funny and helpfull.

Stitch: For being a awesome friend, this little alien helped me alot, shared maps with me, came with awesome ideas and i realy love him.

Redscores: For being negative in my first post ever, you helped me deciding to read so many toturials, the result is that i finaly learned about Variables :D Thanks.

M4stah: For trying to help in so many of my threads, you are realy Awesome.

Ralle: For your toturials, you are awesome man.. going to miss your awesomeness!

Grave_Digger_: For coming up with so many ideas that helped me alot!

~Void~: For being a inspiriration for me to make better terrain in my maps...

Why do i love the hive?

The hiveworkshop is a place where you share what you make in W3, but also a place where you find many great, helping, friendly and awesome people.

You find alot of BETA maps where YOU can do something to change it (Idea Factory, Map Development) thats realy something i love!

And most important of all: THE MAP CALLED "DEAR HIVEWORKSHOP, I AM GOING TO MISS YOU ALOT"!

What do i hate about the Hive?

Well... hmm... i dont hate anything about Hiveworkshop. Or do i?! ... *Scary Backgroundmusic*

I know most of you guys dont even know me, or ever have seen my name on this site... hmm... still, lets hope this post makes a difference.

Thanks to all on the Hive!!!

YOU ARE AWESOME!

:D

Note: This is just a Joke, its totaly only created to trick you guys who have read the entire post. My comment for you: PWNED

Status
Not open for further replies.