• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

TheHiveworkshop is Highly addictive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
That doesn't apply in a lot of cases - some people are just there to troll threads and laugh at arguments.
you have a point, some are also spreading some annoying advertisements and do troll stuffs,

But i think THW is addictive, and I love this site more than fb(actually, i don't have any account on fb), but I don't overdo it though, I sometimes get bored of it for being too active,

Level 22
Every community is addictive if there are people you like - and they like you.
Yeah, I agree. Some even resemble the adoring fan in the sense that they follow/worship every word that their idol says.

EDIT: follow up image
Adoring Fan
Adoring-Fan-Oblivion.jpg

Level 35
It's interesting because....

I have a life.
I have a well paying job.
I have a family.
I have an extremely hot girlfriend.
I have real life friends.
I regularly attend parties and social events.

Yet, I still bothered to type up this post even though it serves no actual purpose... I seriously can't tell why I did this. I assume this really is an addiction. It's like lighting my 20th cigarette at a party even though I had 19 in the past three hours.

Level 11
You know what makes it addictive? Me. Yeah it's me. Because of me the Hive is so freakin' active. I'm here to make the Hive active like what's happening now. I can't believe I did it! I'm at the pinnacle of victory for making this site active (really?). You're gonna ask, why do I do it? Well here are the factors:

15% to help Ralle Moose and Frotty guy. (I saw their conversation and they do the "sections" stuff)
25% for myself, like attempting to upload epic resources. And making epic threads and helpful epic tips.
1.08% for the lulz.
0.02% for World Peace!
58% for Chuck Norris's epicness.

So guys, thank me!

EDIT:
The only things that bother me about THW (I won't hold it back) are the fact that I see quite a few smart asses around that always try to break rules or new users that forget to read the basic site rules. It's a bit annoying but other than that I could say I'm fine with the site.

Yeah, I really hate those smart-ass trolls. They break the rules like wreckless drivers. :ogre_haosis:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.