- Jan 1, 2006
Contestants were to create an original artwork / graphic design that was suitable for printing on merchandise (Apparel, Homeware, Accessories and/or Drinkware). The theme of the artwork / graphic was 'Hive Workshop Community'.
- Trying to manipulate the poll in any form is not allowed.
If you're aware of ip-sharing with any voter, for any reason, you should contact the staff.
- Harassment towards others to influence the result will lead to punishment.
A neutral recommendation to take part at the poll isn't problematic, though.
- Voting for yourself is not allowed, and will lead to a malus by 5%.
- Participating in the poll does not explicitly safe one from being disqualified.
- Judges are not allowed to vote.
- 1st place: 750 experience points.
The winner of the contest will have his/her artwork printed on Hive merchandise and sold in our HiveMerchshop during a 3 month period. All earnings from items sold during this limited time will go to the winner and will be transferred to his/her bank account on a monthly basis until the end of the 3 month period.
- 2nd place: 500 experience points
- 3rd place: 250 experience points
- Entry: 25 experience points
- Judge: 50 experience points per entrant
The three winners will receive an award icon representing the winning entry.
|Relevance||How well does it reflect our community. Is it likely that our members would buy it. Does it catch the proper attention.||/25|
|Optimization||How well does the entry suit the different merchandise it's printed on (Apparel, Homeware, Accessories and/or Drinkware).||/25|
|Composition||Design of the artwork itself i.e. how well was the artwork made. Was it designed with a clear and concise idea in mind. Does the text and/or font used fit the design. Does it send a clear message. Is the design suited for printing.||/25|
|Orginality||Is the artwork unique & interesting.||/25|
- Judgement: 70%
- Poll: 30%
The poll shall begin on Wednesday June 29th 2022 and conclude on Wednesday July 13th 2022 GMT (day is included).
Assigned Staff: @Alexen @Archian