- May 18, 2018
Contestants were to choose one of the arenas submitted in the Level Design Contest #1 - Boss Fight Arena to create one or more bosses as part of one or two boss fights.
- Trying to manipulate the poll in any form is not allowed.
If you're aware of ip-sharing with any voter, for any reason, you should contact the staff.
- Harassment towards others to influence the result will lead to punishment.
- A neutral recommendation to take part at the poll isn't problematic, though.
- Voting for yourself is not allowed, and will lead to a malus of 5%.
- Participating in the poll will not prevent disqualification.
- Judges are not allowed to vote.
- 1st place: 750 experience points
- 2nd place: 600 experience points
- 3rd place: 450 experience points
- Entry: 150 experience points
- Judge: 25 experience points per entrant
The three winners will receive an award icon representing the winning entry.
|Gameplay||How well made was the actual boss fight? Was it an engaging fight where various tactics had to be employed to defeat the boss? How was the balancing?||/40|
|Technical||Were the triggers well made, and leak free? Was there any lag? How smoothly did everything run?||/25|
|Utilization||How well were the arenas utilized? Were the map mechanics used?||/25|
|Sounds||Were fitting sound effects and music used in a good way? Was the soundscape immersive?||/10|
- Judgement: 70%
- Poll: 30%
The poll shall conclude on 2 November 2021.
Assigned Staff: @Riki
Contest | Results