• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Community Shirt - 99.000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
@Archian: is it possible for one to willingly renounce to have his/her name on the banner?

As for me, I consider I am not worthy. Plus, this would allow the reclaimed space to be re-distributed to those that deserve it.
@Novart:

78058310_o.jpg

:smile:

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
How much to make my name bigger than @Dr Super Good 's?
I appreciate my place in this but I take the high road and say that it’s $3 to be on the list. You can’t pay to be bigger. You can however grind and level up before October. Win a handful of contests and get a bunch of DCs by bribing judges and reviewers haha.

Level 35
The biggest challenge will be to keep the great look from the preview, considering how many are showing an interest :grin:
i'm not sure why my name is that large
From what I understand level plays a role - maybe also join date? :con:

Also, just noticed how confusing not having the page navigation on the right side is.

Last edited:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
@Archian: is it possible for one to willingly renounce to have his/her name on the banner?

As for me, I consider I am not worthy. Plus, this would allow the reclaimed space to be re-distributed to those that deserve it.
I have just read this post by @General Frank. Interestingly, my post (that I have cited above for reference purposes), now takes a new, unexpected meaning and context.

@Archian @Ralle: as a consequence, I now officially do not want my internet name, that is pyf, to appear on that banner. This is not a request. Thank you.

I have just read this post by @General Frank. Interestingly, my post (that I have cited above for reference purposes), now takes a new, unexpected meaning and context.

@Archian @Ralle: as a consequence, I now officially do not want my internet name, that is pyf, to appear on that banner. This is not a request. Thank you.

Wooow, you are pretty much overreacting and you really think this website is your personal play ground?
How many people told in that thread that you are factually wrong or just making that little issue a giant thing.
Such disappointment.

Level 48
The use of my internet name for any promotional purposes (and that includes the ones involving money) is mine to decide. I am not giving my authorization to use it on the banner.

@Archian @Ralle
It's a set of three letters. It is not trademarked to you in any way nor is it legally defensible as "your internet name". You may politely request not to have it visible on merchandise but you do not get to make demands nor threats.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
The use of my internet name for any promotional purposes (and that includes the ones involving money) is mine to decide. I am not giving my authorization to use it on the banner.

@Archian @Ralle
I hear you.

And to everyone else. Thanks for all the support. This is an awesome project.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Updated the article banner. Limited meant "limited time only" i.e. deadline is October 20th. Also updated the T-Shirt preview. However, remember that the design is not final. Your name is not guaranteed to be on the shirt unless you preorder. Once we have all the names of the members who gave 3$ we will update the design. You have until October 20th to get your name on the banner :)

Last edited:
Level 13
Tbh, having little rep on Hive since my map project of ~7 years has never been uploaded here I feel my name would be a little footnote. Would still be cool to be a part of it, but idk. Maybe we can bid for some of the sizes lol

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
aye, what is the price of the shirt?

would love to estimate whether I can afford it with all related cost counted.
The final shirt will be available for purchase after October 20th. We don't have the final prize of the shirt yet, but it will probably be somewhere between $ 20-30. All who preorder (to get your name on the shirt) will get a discount.

I had an idea for this shirt. Is there any chance we could purchase a second more expensive shirt where the size of each name is based on how often our specific account communicated with that other account? So for example, if I talked to Kam and Spellbound too much, then their names would be the biggest.

I think this kind of user specific shirt would be even more reflective of our modern information society where everyone has their own information and facts about what is real and important and what is not.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Status
Not open for further replies.