• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Community Shirt - 99.000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
communityshirt-png.381795

In celebration of reaching 99.000 members and Hive's 17th anniversary, we have decided to make a special LIMITED TIME ONLY community shirt! Don't miss this chance for your name to be immortalized!

Members who give 3$ before October 20th will get their name on the banner guaranteed. All other names will be backfilled prioritised by highest level.

The final shirt will be available for purchase after the deadline October 20th and will come in black, white and red versions. Members who give 3$ will get an equal discount as a coupon.

The reason for this "pre-order" is to make sure that anybody who wants a shirt gets their name on it.

Banner below is not final.

communityshirtbigwip-jpg.378968

Last edited:
Level 8
Hype!

Edit:
-Do you like what you see?
-I love what I see.
-Would you like to touch what you see?
-Yes, yes I would.

Q: How many T-Shirts can buy I?
Q: Quantity discount?

And I am going to say the same thing I did on Discord because I feel so hype.

There are names of so many important people from our community! I want it! Being a cheapskate never before buying things for fun but this means to Me and is a nice way to keep alive this video game and its community.
And woooowwww I can have My name on that T-Shirt! I love you all!
I can say that a WarCraft III finally starts paying off.

Man, this looks too good to be true.

Last edited:

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Wonderful! I wanna pay even though my name is there, but I'm living in a country where I can't do it via Paypal. I wish you guys had some cryptocurrency wallet address for payment, if it's possible of course.
You can pay directly through your credit card. Just select the other option. Also please keep in mind that the preview is not final. Your name may not be guaranteed to be on the final unless you pay 3$.
Would we be able to get this from the same shop as the other goodies? I would like one whole buy and shipping now that this has come up.
Yes, the shirt will be up for purchase on our merchstore after oct 20th.

Shar Dundred deserves MUCH better! Also goes for TWIF :D

Anyway, I know the design is not final, but I am honored to see my Name there written in large font for the sample, but I feel like cheating since a lot of people contributes much more than I do.

That aside, I'm curious, will donators prior to this event will have their names embbeded automatically?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
That aside, I'm curious, will donators prior to this event will have their names embbeded automatically?
We talked a lot about this. But ended up on no because this new payment way gives direct access to the username of the donor so it scales better. I can extract the list of members who gave $3 to a file, send it to Archian and it makes it easier for him to create the shirt.

Also, we want to filter by people who want the shirt and not only people who want to keep the hive alive despite them deserving their name on it too ofc.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Nice way to celebrate! I hope it wont be a microscopic spec somewhere on the site that is invisible cuz of print quality xD
so prefferably something....medium...moderate...like i tend to be xD
By doing this you definitely won't be a spec. I see you are level 10, then you'd be barely on the banner at all until now :)

Level 51
Looking for the name of former member andreasaspenberg, because his magic made our Computer Tech sub-forum such a... err... fascinating place in so many ways.
:xxd:
LOL, your comment sparked so much fury and laughter at the same time in me I had completly forgotten. What a legend that guy was!

Also: Great Idea! I love it. Glad to support the cause.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Let me again remind you all that your name is not guaranteed to be on the banner unless you give 3$.
Don’t be sure your name will be on the banner just because you see it somewhere on the preview :)
so let me get this straight, those with highest level will get the largest name right?
@Archian: is it possible for one to willingly renounce to have his/her name on the banner?

As for me, I consider I am not worthy. Plus, this would allow the reclaimed space to be re-distributed to those that deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.