• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High School/Secondary School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hi guys

As you may be aware, I go to high school/secondary school...

I don't know if you have these features, but something great heppened today.
I got announced as a top Mentor a few days ago and got the highest votes for being a " School Representive "

I also achieved 9 A grades.
Are you special in anyway in your high school/secondary school?

Level 12
I'm in public school, with high to average grades

I kind of slack off though so to make up for the work i hit on the teachers lol

On topic- I feel special for not being in special classes
- every minority except me are in retarted classes (I feel so lonely lol)

Level 5
I was very special back then. everyone knew who I was, it was always me that had to fight for all the other students rights. yeah, I didn't get very good grades, but I learned the other students that you can't just watch and hope that the problem will solve itself..

If we shall speak in achievements.. uhm, I broke a window there once ^^
and I won some money for a short-story. otherwise i was a bad student. ^^

Level 3
My grades are...

Ancient History: 95% A
Choir: 100% A+
Gym: 98% A+
Advanced Algebra 2: 93% A-
Spanish 2: 78% C-
Speech: 96% A

I find it funny that i have good grades (except for spanish) because i hardly ever do my homework, and I never pay an ounce of attention in any class.

Level 11
Right now I'm a senior in high school(but I've had senioritis since 9th grade)

Right now I'm taking:

English 4 cp, Business Computer Applications, Zoology, and Drawing and Painting(one class). I'm doing pretty good in all my classes right now(except for zoology...). Next semester I'm taking Spanish 2, Probability and Statistics(one class), Econ and Government(one class...again), and something else.....(brain fart)....

And if anyone's curious I'm going to Lander University next year(it's here in Greenwood,SC), but I don't know what I'm gonna major in yet....probably history or english.

Level 10
Well, i'm in the A team in math and German(A is lowest) and i'm in the D team in English (top is C, MUAHAHAHAHA) i suckat PA(Gym, or SP or GPS o wutevr it's called) physics/chemistry thing, that i suckat 2.
uhm Biologi i suck, Geografi su suck? History: S.U.C.K danish, average. Latin dont have it, nuclear stuff, dont have it. Art (D) dont have it nemore T_T.

Yeah i suck, so WHAT?

:mrgreen:

Level 13
i went to a private school for a year and almost shot myself because everyone there was a snobby rich kid.
so now i enjoy my public school!
my school gives out credit instead of grades every half quarter, but i have an A in biology, an A in history, a B+ in english, a B in math, an A in german, and an A in drawing. but i hate my drawing class so im going to drop out i think...

Level 10
@Greyarchon what's wrong with beeing in the A team, i didn't do my best at the year test thingy @_@, but i'm the best on my team, w8 a moment, am i a grade A math nerd? oh yeah and, i almost got kicked outta scholl4 being l8 4 my Danish test. Turns out i looked at the English time paper, thing :? .
Oh yeah and, Sopho, i thought you said you were 12 years old.

Level 21
I'm the french equivalent of a sophomore (11th grade, no ?) in High school.
And there's my differents marks :wink: :
French : 16/20
English : 19/20 (incredible but true)
Spanish : 14/20
Maths : 3/20 (sad but true)
Sports : 13/20 because I dont want to be tired 8)
Physic Science : 15/20
Earth & Live Science (biology) : 14/20
History & geography : 11/20

I'm not too bad... :roll:

Level 23
Metabee said:
@Greyarchon what's wrong with beeing in the A team, i didn't do my best at the year test thingy @_@, but i'm the best on my team, w8 a moment, am i a grade A math nerd? oh yeah and, i almost got kicked outta scholl4 being l8 4 my Danish test. Turns out i looked at the English time paper, thing :? .
Oh yeah and, Sopho, i thought you said you were 12 years old.

Why is my wit so lost on this generation? :cry:

Level 9
normal highschool, nothing freakish or isolated for a limited group of people.
It may just be me, but i smell bs. in this thread, and lots of it.

Math: better than average
Danish: B+
English: A+
Chemistry: A
Physics: A
German: B-
Biology: B

Yes, i speak english better than my main language, Danish. werd.
IQ: no idea, such a thing cannot be measured. Since there is no IS unit for it, it is not a thing we can calculate aka it is non existant. Most IQ tests are based solely on the mathemathical/logical intelligences of the human brain. This is just a portion of all intelligences, and is therefore incapable of figuring all stimulations into the final result(s).
Or in short: I think IQ-measuring is BS.

Level 6
I'm 14, freshman. I'm in a school for the gifted, but I'm lazy with my homework in math. These are my grades.

Geometry: C
Biology: A
Gym: A
College Prep.: A

Yes, they are only 4 period days.
I just don't hardly do my math homework, and I'm surprised I even have a C.

@GreyArchon-
No worries, I at least got that joke. I've watched The A Team :D. Good show, too. You people should learn a thing or two and watch it, foo's!

Level 18
Me grades as they stand.

Calc.: B
Gov/economics: A
English: A
PE: A
woodshop: A (easy credit)
Pottery: A
Ind.study in Painting and drawing: A

Never studied a day in my life. Also play sports, top notch there aswell.

English grade is higher than normal, and this year is cake.

Last year was harder with chem and physics.

Projected grades for next marking period.

Calc.: A
Gov/economics: A
English: B
PE: A
woodshop: A (easy credit)
Pottery: A
Ind.study in Painting and drawing: A

Level 11
Just how old are you, Grey Archon? :?

(yes I do know what the A-team is. :wink: At least the one you're talking about, I'm not familiar with what Metabee is talking about. :? )

Level 13
only in some schools and classes, and even then it depends on what you teacher gives out. at least, thats how it is here.

"It's unavoidable. You become your parents weather you like it or not."

Level 7
what? I don't do homework, really, which is reflected in my grades as it should. I find it enough to just do the notes, and then once in a while do an incredible paper on early genome bacterial evolution or something simmilar, so I don't end up as a drop out, and is able to take exams.
- I got a 5 in English last year, which must be something like the gradesystems' F- or something. Just below the "failed" limit - so basicly I can't do a conversation with any english speaking person, and I am in fact not able to either read or write english properply, and certainly not fluindtly - well guess who I fooled at the exam? -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.