• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
so of course there will be heros in SC2 but will they be like the heros of starcraft where they are more powerful standard units or will they be like heros from WC3 where they each have there own look and able to hold items for more bonuses and are a most valued asset to the game cuz if so that would be fail. heros being apart of standard play for WC3 was what ruined it for me although i know most would disagree with me.

Level 8
The versus does not have leveling up heroes, nor' actual "hero" units (only very powerful units).
The campaign I'm not sure of, but since its a game with large armies & not the smaller ones in WC3, then I'd expect there to be just the more powerful/special units that stand for heroes, like Jim Raynor. But I cannot be certain upon that.
But you can make heroes with items & leveling up in the editor for custom games.

Level 2
There wont be any items, though. Maybe a unit with a model if a weapon, you comeclose to it, gain an ability.

???

itemz.jpg

Level 6
Yea, there will be heroes. Blizzard said they already put a whole DOTA system in the Galaxy editor, so expect there to be heroes, items...

However, heroes won't be in custom melee or multiplayer. They will be in the campaign, but will play a similar role to the hero units( I expect them to have different models though) in SC1.

Status
Not open for further replies.