• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me with the topic: GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
And a question, she is not gay, right? Because my classmate is a anime lover and she is gay.

Nope, she's 100% pure girl. And don't even think about her getting a sex change a few years ago...

Don't go all around trying to impress her, just be yourself. In time who knows what might happen?

What do you mean by "Don't go all around?". I don't really understand. Explain please. Oh, but you do have a point there. In time, something might still happen, right?

Why harm his fellow men who like him,fall to her evil trap?

What evil trap? You mean her playing hard-to-get?

@trollman
I like the way you think xD

@OrochiKira537
Don't take this as an insult, but this is getting really annoying.
From now on, don't try to be with your girl, just be or don't be.
Gather some money, so you are sure you have plenty. Ask her out somewhere where you can do stuff together. Stuff which she likes. Then go somewhere where you can talk. Start flirting, and at the end of the date, kiss her. Do not be afraid. Be confident. Do this, and at least you will know what to do next.
  • Actions
    • -If (Conditions) Then (Actions) Else (Actions)
      • If ( Your girl kisses back)
      • Then (Be in a relationship with her)
      • Else (Remain in her friendzone or hatezone forever)

Level 4
This should be my last reply in this thread...

@OrochiKira537
Don't take this as an insult, but this is getting really annoying.
From now on, don't try to be with your girl, just be or don't be.
Gather some money, so you are sure you have plenty. Ask her out somewhere where you can do stuff together. Stuff which she likes. Then go somewhere where you can talk. Start flirting, and at the end of the date, kiss her. Do not be afraid. Be confident. Do this, and at least you will know what to do next.
  • Actions
    • -If (Conditions) Then (Actions) Else (Actions)
      • If ( Your girl kisses back)
      • Then (Be in a relationship with her)
      • Else (Remain in her friendzone or hatezone forever)

That one helps the most. I do those but the "kissing part". Anyway, at least you made me confident enough. Thanks for all the advises.

P.S. lol Trigger actions

Level 18
First of all i would like to facepalm myself for reading 80% of nonsence in here. All you need to do is not rush things and just slowly make her see that you truelly like/are intrested in her. Like someone else said you just got to give her enough space and don't be like a stalker that continuously wants to show her that he likes her. And yeah most important show true caring and listen to what she says.

Level 6
Here's my crush :
575119_422726387757883_857964476_n.jpg

Level 14
Can I do that too?

Pros

-She is beautiful.
-She is smart. (But not more than me. XD)
-She is kind.
-She seems to like me a bit.

Neutral points

-She likes anime very much.
-She speaks strange.

Cons

-Some people thinks she is gay. (I don't believe what they say.)

EDIT: I'm talking about my crush. In case you don't know.

Last edited:
Level 14
The secret is... The person who's most right for you is the person you are unable to describe in terms of why you love them.

It's not about the Pros outweighing the Cons.
It's about the Cons outweighing the Pros.

The person who's right for you is the person who you would love despite the cons.

I learned this the hard way.

Why would it work like that?

Level 6
Can I do that too?

Pros

-She is beautiful.
-She is smart. (But not more than me. XD)
-She is kind.
-She seems to like me a bit.

Neutral points

-She likes anime very much.
-She speaks strange.

Cons

-Some people thinks she is gay. (I don't believe what they say.)

EDIT: I'm talking about my crush. In case you don't know.

All that is like mine except for your cons and speaks strange. And also anime.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

No one can understand women. Only thing I can tell is the fingernails they have are such a killer weapons.

Level 14
Why would they think she's gay?

Well.... Actually, it's my fault.

I heard this conversation.

*I came to the class room and there was only two persons, my crush and her best friend. She still hasn't noticed me coming in.*

My crush: Gay is illegal in Japan, right? Then let's go to America!! *laughs a little bit*

*Her friend warns my crush that someone else has entered the room by her eyes.*

*My crush looks at me. And she looks surprised.*

I was like *WTF did I just hear?*

(I pretended I didn't hear that then. But I talked about it with a friend. And that friend spread it to other men.)

Well... I still don't believe what happened.

She acts different when I'm around. It either I'm special to her or she hates me. It's more likely that she hates me.

Then why the hell do I like her? I'm an idiot.

Level 12
She was angry to me for no reason today. I asked my friends that "Did you tell her about it?" but they say "No". So she hates me for some other reason. I don't even talk to her much. Maybe she got influenced by my other classmates. "Shinji is ugly. Bla...bla...blah"

sometimes angry is a feeling that hide a lot of things

Level 14
No its most likely she hates you,face the truth and forget about her.

But she didn't do what she does to the people she hates. I was surprised when I saw this.

*My crush drops her note book*

*My cool classmate that plays soccer and kind to people tries to get it*

My crush: I don't want you to touch it!!!

My cool class mate: o_O? *Looks at me. His eyes says "What the hell?"*

Me: *I reply to him by my eyes. "Don't mind that. She is always like that."*

Level 14
Well doesent that kinda make her a bitch? She wont show you her feelings at random (most likely) try to provoke her in some way and see her reaction.

She is kind most of the time. But some times, she really gives me a major headache. I didn't like what she did to me today. Oh well... Who cares. There are other girls out there anyways. I just have to filter out the one for me.

Level 12
But she didn't do what she does to the people she hates. I was surprised when I saw this.

*My crush drops her note book*

*My cool classmate that plays soccer and kind to people tries to get it*

My crush: I don't want you to touch it!!!

My cool class mate: o_O? *Looks at me. His eyes says "What the hell?"*

Me: *I reply to him by my eyes. "Don't mind that. She is always like that."*

lol
she looks exactly as mine, she got a crazy personality right?

today she posted on facebook a pic talking about have a X tipe of boyfriend insted Y boyfriend tipe (ya she have boyfrind for now, but she looks so dam sad)

Level 14
lol
she looks exactly as mine, she got a crazy personality right?

today she posted on facebook a pic talking about have a X tipe of boyfriend insted Y boyfriend tipe (ya she have boyfrind for now, but she looks so dam sad)

She's one of the rare type of girls. Not noisy. Kind. Not an idiot. Smart. Beautiful.

Most of the girls here are idiots and jerks. That's why she's kind of special.

Level 35
oh hey, i heard you're looking for a love guru, so look no more!

i, wazzz, will help achieve your life long dream!

first, you have to caress her body real smooth-like

tell her she's really pretty, even if she's not, and make sure you compliment what she's done with her hair (especially if it looks like she's done nothing)

now, if she wants you to prove that you really love her, you have to pretend to be interested in what she says

so if she says 'hey, i did this today' etc, just nod your head and say nothing. she will be all over you like a rash!

now, if you want to make a sexual advance on her, first make sure she is really really upset and generally disappointed with everything except for you. this will ensure that she is emotionally vulnerable enough to look past your physical deformities! it's like magic!

i hope this helps you out, and if it doesn't work in a week, it is probably because you spent 1 year getting friendzoned.

love guru - OUT

Level 14

tell her she's really pretty, even if she's not, and make sure you compliment what she's done with her hair (especially if it looks like she's done nothing)

now, if she wants you to prove that you really love her, you have to pretend to be interested in what she says

so if she says 'hey, i did this today' etc, just nod your head and say nothing. she will be all over you like a rash!

now, if you want to make a sexual advance on her, first make sure she is really really upset and generally disappointed with everything except for you. this will ensure that she is emotionally vulnerable enough to look past your physical deformities! it's like magic!

i hope this helps you out, and if it doesn't work in a week, it is probably because you spent 1 year getting friendzoned.

love guru - OUT

I kind of knew that. But I do I solve this problem? I can't even have a chance to talk to her. It's too akward to just say. "Hello. There." People will think you're retarded.

Level 12

love guru - OUT

haha
you're foking right man

Level 12
as i can see you guys are asian's, im not trying to be racist and stuff, dont get me wrong lol, but i dont know anything about her minds, i mean, i have no idea lol
so basicly everything i said, may be wrong or correct

Status
Not open for further replies.