• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy holidays and a happy new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
attachment.php

I would like you wish all of you happy holidays and a happy new year! Next year will be a big one for Hive I believe.

The holidays for me means hanging out with my family, but also tons of coding on my favorite project :grin:. In a few weeks I will have more to show you all. For now you must be patient.

Attachments

• Merry-Christmas-Candles-218077.jpeg
    Merry-Christmas-Candles-218077.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 133,912

Roland

R

Roland

I hope this site will gain more Billions and trillions of Guests and Old users here on hive, Anyway,

Take care and god bless you all

Level 34
Anachron, thanks man! I did not forget anyone, just being so busy, and I did not forget that I owe Chaos Bestiary to people for complete list.

As reading this thread, I do not see what people ate, how rich their tables were? (with foods) Maybe I can borrow some ideas for New Year or our Christmas.
Come on guys, someone must be cooking something, or preparing grills, etc etc...

Level 34
Happy New Year everyone/! Although drunk and dinken! I came to wish you all best! (my friend is totaly drunk and he is sleeping now because of too much alcohol, so I can post now! :cgrin: ~Alcohol is not for everyone!) XD
Picturew is little blur, but not matter. I am guy is purple o f course, he is asleeping.
Shhhh you do not wait to wake him up! Muahahaah!

Last edited:
Level 34
Now, it is time! :cgrin:
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate today, Serbia, Russia, Ukraine, Byelorussia, Georgia, Macedonia, Jerusalem, and all other Orthodox believers!
Serbs: МИР БОЖИЈИ ХРИСТОС СЕ РОДИ !!! СРЕЋАН БОЖИЋ СВИМА

bozic-lowres.jpg

Our Christmas last for three days. 7. 8. and 9. January, but first two are widely celebrated. First day, today is national holiday, and nobody works.
Everyone stays at home with family. For second day of Christmas, people go with their friends usually.
Food is various, but mostly rich food with grills, meat, alcohol etc...

Level 34
All Orthodox Christians celebrate it today. (Russia, Belarus, east Ukraine, Serbia, Macedonia, many others around world)
Here, its national holiday, celebrations everywhere, people are with their families today, lot of food and drinks for three days of Easter.

vaskrs.jpg

Serbs: ХРИСТОС ВОСКРЕСЕ! Срећан Ускрс, Све најбоље!

I don't get why people Celebrate Eastern at all.
It's not in the bible, please show me the part of the bible which tells you to hide eggs that come from a bunny?
It's a satanic holiday which was given as gift from humans to an earthy God, not to the God of the bible.

Around eastern there is an holy holiday, called Passover, which is from the bible. But nobody celebrates it because nobody cares about the bible anymore. Not even most of the so called "Christians". It's a shame.

Level 34
Anachron, can you explain please thing about bunny and hiding eggs?

We are not Catholics, we do not have that. its the most powerful orthodox event in whole country.
We celebrate Jesus resurrection.
Its just like any ordinary celebration where everyone is happy and eat rich food which contains tons of grills, salads, alcohol and many other.
Only one thing which is unique to this event is that we have peraške, a painted eggs which we break today and eat mixed with any meal.
We do not have Easter bunnies or hiding eggs.

Anachron, can you explain please thing about bunny and hiding eggs?

We are not Catholics, we do not have that. its the most powerful orthodox event in whole country.
We celebrate Jesus resurrection.
Its just like any ordinary celebration where everyone is happy and eat rich food which contains tons of grills, salads, alcohol and many other.
Only one thing which is unique to this event is that we have peraške, a painted eggs which we break today and eat mixed with any meal.
We do not have Easter bunnies or hiding eggs.

I've put on 4 freakin kg.

We also have painted eggs. Which we crack open at any point after sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.