• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Happy New year everyone!
It is now 2008 and we can start designing our lives for the new year. I am sure THW will grow a lot in 2008 as well as in 2007. And I hope that you guys will enjoy every change.

The danish queen holds a speech every new year in Denmark. This year she said that we are leaving 2006 and entering 2008. She's definitely going senile :p

Happy new year!

Level 14
Sorry i'm, late i kept forgeting to log in xP
Yeah We finally left 06 and made it too 08 only took about two years xP

Merry christmas! Wait what..? thats not right umm
no way it could be new years so.. maybe its easter or it could be halloween or nacho day... oh well

Happy New-East-Oween-Nacho-Day

Level 36
Happy New Year indeed.. May the Hive continue to prosper, this time, without another merge. Last year, around this time, the Hive was a very busy place, and trying to clean the joint up after the invasion of wc3sear was a long and tedious job. Now, we enter into another new year, and all we can do is grow larger. No back-tracking, and no 144 pages of WC3Sear.ch maps for me to moderate! Yay!

Level 8
Yes....Another year of pain and suffering, more like Horrid New Year..

Horrid New Year everybody! Erm, I mean Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.