• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hacked chars here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
As the title says this is a tread made to u all to post the hackers u find, post their names and a screenshot or anything tat proves the hacking, ill keep this on the firsts treats so u all dont forget where to post ur hackers found this will avoid making more and more "hackers in gaias" treads

Level 6
Ofcorse why else would he say "im not a hacker" when nobody asked if he is, thats entirely self guilty

Level 13
Goddamnit. It's because Xen was banned, they just come out of the fucking woodworks man.

Level 6
Naw i dont even think todez ever used tat crash system on gaias, and about the "b.i.t.c.h.y players" like xen or tsumo there will always be one or two it cannot be avoided best is just to get used to it

Level 6
Hey i cannot help you, you got yourself into it starting with "I AM NOT A HACKER" on a tread i made to report hackers what u expect lol

Level 1
Umm can someone tell me was xen banned by Chinese players cuz they didn't like him? Cause that's what he told me... And now someone (whom I've never met before (online)) says he was banned cuz he's a hacker :/ or did I get that wrong?

Level 6
Well hes a noob lier no chinese people banned him he got himself banned by insulting everyone (or most of gaias players), killing them while doing dungeons and ninjaing items without rolling, he was warned before but he didnt cared so is entirely his fault

Level 10
I personally never had a whole lot of problems with him and got a long with him but he would get numerous complaints against him and discourage new players to the community as well. If new players were in the game I would get reports that he would sometimes kill them until they left or would just leave game on initial bot load on people who are trying to do d3 runs making the game useless and forcing it to remake. Since the bot only hosts 3 games at a time he would just keep joining every single game and repeat making the bot useless at certain times.

Having said that his ban is only a temporary thing and it will be removed and was used to try and teach him a lesson but if he continues to get complaints or I see him continuing to act like he was the ban may last longer in the future.

Level 1
Well hes a noob lier no chinese people banned him he got himself banned by insulting everyone (or most of gaias players), killing them while doing dungeons and ninjaing items without rolling, he was warned before but he didnt cared so is entirely his fault

Oh right forgot about that part. But my experiences with that guy are same as s0ul's except for discouraging new players part and the bot thing (I don't play on bnet)

Level 13
It's not really worth a ban in my opinion. Truth be told Zwieb has mentioned multiple times its in the game for rpg reasons so if someone wants to be an asshole and kill the team during a boss fight, they can. Some people would find that funny, most would not.

So it comes down to really just not playing with people who harass, and if they continue to do it in a way that could affect the community or discourage new players to continue playing then sure, it is indeed ban worthy but if they pvp you once to piss you off it's more personal than bannable.

Harassment and repeated offences should lead to bans as opposed to one singular dick move.

Level 9
Yea, but usually people who do one single dick move, will keep repeating it and cause problems.

They shouldn't be banned for it, but it could be sign that a storm is around the horizon.

Level 13
Hence why we need more admins, or as I like them to be called, STORMCHASERS~~~~

God that sounds lame, either way, bot needs more admins gogogo

Why not make pvp so you have to accept it? Not hard to make it so there is a condition like that. I say ban em if there gonna be a dick and pk you for no reason.
Makes no sense, as you can always attack the player by A-clicking anyway, no matter what alliance state.
And yes, I could prevent players from A-clicking other players, but I won't remove the tactical possibilities for interesting boss encounters just for some stupid gankers.

Level 8
There is a difference in being able to be a idiot and being able to just gank someone. A attack is just auto attacking whilst the pvp command means they can be like haha fuck you take my skills and before you relies you are under attack you are at 1/2 health and you have lost.

There is a difference in being able to be a idiot and being able to just gank someone. A attack is just auto attacking whilst the pvp command means they can be like haha fuck you take my skills and before you relies you are under attack you are at 1/2 health and you have lost.
And high AP chars will simply hit you multiple times with A-clicking before you reacted and typed the -pvp command.
Both situations are equally stupid if you are the one being ganked.

Level 6
Todez isnt there a way that allied attacks cant harm allies i've seen this just in 1 game and it was an aos

Im sure tat would be prevent some dick moves

Todez isnt there a way that allied attacks cant harm allies i've seen this just in 1 game and it was an aos

Im sure tat would be prevent some dick moves
Attacking friendly units and dealing damage to them is intended for certain bosses and can be used for different purposes to create unique encounters and tactics.
I will not prevent players from attacking allies or dealing damage to them.

Also, I think open world pvp can be fun.

Level 13
Truth be told, the most useful thing about pvp is that it can be used any time. I've used it to pull afk players from dungeons to allow resets. It is fine as it stands imo. If people are assholes, don't play with them. Or ask people politely not to pvp you.

You don't lose gold, and anyone who is dick enough to kill you during a boss fight is either a close friend making a joke or a dickhead causing shit, and they usually get kicked out of runs or games anyway.

Level 13
Updated list of hackers:

Ihazdialup
S0ulseeker
simba
Zwiebelchen

pls 2 avoid play wif des peopls

Level 10
I had a feeling zwiebel hacked...I saw him load a lvl 26 squire once in 1.1m after he set the level cap to 25'

Truth be told though I feel like that list is more of a list of jealousy than a hackers list. I mean all of those guys are pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.