• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hackers in Gaias!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi Guys ...

I'm posting here because I found a hacker on b.net, the guy was using a lvl Berserke 50k, seems they found a way to hack the game.

As proof of sending the print and save the game, it seems that this player has multiple characters hacked ...

Stay tuned!:goblin_good_job:

zerk 50.jpg

View attachment Zerk lvl 50.w3g

Level 13
Christ.

It's possible to hack the game yes, its a wc3 rpg they're all hackable.
The forums have nothing to do with hacked characters. Your best bet is just to not play with the hacker, and alert your playgroup to do the same. You can do that on battlenet.

Skill is more important when it comes to gaias anyway. The hacked characters items are goddamn retarded. He's noob, I watched the replay to avoid cleaning. If you find people like that, just don't play with them. Report their accounts to the bots admins if you want but they can just change accounts and make more characters.

Level 4
Once we get our bot going again, we'll just have all these known cheaters banned from it, but like Vestra said, most you can do is just avoid these players.

Level 13
I know I played with him today, nice to see you're more active too. It's good to know that runs will slow down and be ruined at a more reliable rate with you around.

Level 3
What is the name of this guy? I cant open the replay since im using my cellphone and my internet has been down for almost a week.

Level 1
Valla I've watched the replay and I can tell you're a goddam noob at this game. How can you have almost a full D3 geared druid (has impressive gloves for accessory instead of seal or wristguards) and think that mage can carry a holy book? OMG! Either pro high geared players helped you or you hack too. Just stating the facts. And that guy you say hack says he doesn't think phoenix actually drops cause he hasn't seen one drop so far... Plus he doesn't have full d3 gear. And I'm 99% sure he's using Cheat Engine. That's the only explanation. He also keeps on repeating "You use sprinking urn" when you ask him how to get to lvl 50. That's fucking retarded. Probably couldn't come up with a better explanation for it :)) Depressed the hell out of me after i watched the noob replay. No offense. But seriously it's not that big a hack to use Cheat Engine, since you can only add level. I'm not defending him or anything, but Valla, since I'm guessing you're still pretty new to this map you should consult pro players before you go telling everyone about "hackers". If you still think he hacks i advise you don't play with him and warn others about him using the cheat engine. Let them decide if they still want to play with him or no. Sorry for calling "noob" but I have a bad temper and I can't hold my anger.
P.S. Add me on Garena: Fawkzzzzz (that's 5 Z's) if you are a good player and want to play (sorry, tired of noobs).

Level 13
Valla I've watched the replay and I can tell you're a goddam noob at this game. How can you have almost a full D3 geared druid (has impressive gloves for accessory instead of seal or wristguards) and think that mage can carry a holy book? OMG! Either pro high geared players helped you or you hack too. Just stating the facts. And that guy you say hack says he doesn't think phoenix actually drops cause he hasn't seen one drop so far... Plus he doesn't have full d3 gear. And I'm 99% sure he's using Cheat Engine. That's the only explanation. He also keeps on repeating "You use sprinking urn" when you ask him how to get to lvl 50. That's fucking retarded. Probably couldn't come up with a better explanation for it :)) Depressed the hell out of me after i watched the noob replay. No offense. But seriously it's not that big a hack to use Cheat Engine, since you can only add level. I'm not defending him or anything, but Valla, since I'm guessing you're still pretty new to this map you should consult pro players before you go telling everyone about "hackers". If you still think he hacks i advise you don't play with him and warn others about him using the cheat engine. Let them decide if they still want to play with him or no. Sorry for calling "noob" but I have a bad temper and I can't hold my anger.
P.S. Add me on Garena: Fawkzzzzz (that's 5 Z's) if you are a good player and want to play (sorry, tired of noobs).

u so nub omg sprinkling urn rans for 50 legit way

Status
Not open for further replies.