• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hacker found. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So a new guy came in to play with us in gaias. (Therophet) At first, he loaded a lvl 8 cleric whom we leveled until 21 so he can come do d3 with us. (note: we had a druid that time - L0n3l3y43v3r) yeah and so he leveled till 29 after 2 runs. The next day he already had ghostly and tunic. Ofcourse we were hoping that he already knew how d3 works with that items he has (he was lvl 37 that time) but he didnt have mend. (which was suspicious cuz spells are bought first before the items.and that is adviced by all players in the game) When we went lady, he didnt know how to dodge inferno, he kept on blaming lag for it. He died about 3 times. Now yesterday, ihazdialup, reality, lon3, proph and me went FL. He couldnt dodge AtA, he deosnt have FR protection and he had white scepter. He died 2 times in FL blaming LAG again till he got to know how to dodge AtA. And lastly ,awhile ago Brutal,Frosty,solkaer,proph and me went d3. Proph told us how dialup and reality went D3 for 60 TIMES yesterday and did 40 SHADE RUNS. Now that was totally hacking I told myself and in addition to my thoughts he had Mindbreaker, Lunar, The Commandments, Arcane seal, and ghostly hat) As we were about to kill lady, proph told us he would afk for 30 mins cuz of his cousin. So me, brutal and frosty decided to fool with him first. (you know, by killing him and Resurrecting him. [i was monk that time]) but when we killed him. Brutal told us to look at his grave stone and BOOM. (Look at the screens)
86MCs with 45 games SEEMS LEGIT. Can you ban this little hax? Idk if frosty or brutal saved the replay but still I got the screens.

-P.S sorry for exaggerating my explanation.
DIE HAXORS

Attachments

• HAXOR.jpg
    HAXOR.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 365
  • HAXX.jpg
    HAXX.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 414

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Well, it's no secret that there are hacked versions of Gaias 1.1L(3) that allow the use of cheatcodes or cheatpacks - or simply enable singleplayer saving, which allows for the WC3 internal cheatcodes.

The good thing about this is: You can't cheat player skill.

So if you got your doubts that a character is legit, simply don't play with them. Usually bot moderators (or me) can't do anything to ban cheaters, as you can simply create new accounts whenever you need. There's no way to deal with hackers in WC3.
Hacking players won't play the map on a regular basis anyway, as they got bored of it way to fast, so it's not that much of a problem.

PS: I don't know how it is for garena. As there seems to be no real name protection, I assume its even worse there.

Level 10
On a side note it is 100% plausable to me for someone having 80+ mc's in 45 games. Most games with a god party do easily 1-2 runs sometimes more, and with both Andy and FL dropping MC as well as Shade each game in it self could have been 2-3 MC's in it self. I usually don't even pick them up anymore since I don't need them so its possible he horded them all in the run. Also for that matter who said he played all of his D3 runs on the bot? Believe it or not there are other ways to play. In the end I agree with what zweb said you can fake gear but not skill. I don't think there's any 'real' evidence of this guy cheating but if you hate the way he plays then don't play with him.

Level 13
I think it the main thing that Skidush is trying to get across is that a day later, he went from none to having 86, while he still has no idea how to play. He would of had to be running with a team that willingly let him suck ass for HOURS on end whilst taking all mana crystals for no reason and missing xp from countless bosses to remain 37.

If that's the deal, then yeah it's hacked, but as our almighty zwieb said, Skill can't be hacked. It's not hard to max out gaias characters and shit but working up the skill to play them efficiently is slightly harder. Right now it's no god mode sure, d3 is a breeze but with D4 coming up you'll see less and less hacked characters 'cause they don't get the thrill of being able to solo nearly everything. like they could in shitter rpgs like COT and TEVE.

If it's not hacked, then it's just dedication. Terribly organised dedication considering his skill, but dedication nonetheless.

Level 18
86 mc? that's exageration, how does he have just 4k of money and 86 mc he may have though that mc were not THAT rare and got alot and since he never got to d3 he never learned how to farm gold fast that's why he though oh look i got 4k of gold that's alot.

Level 10
Well considering how much he 'sucked' he probably died a lot thus losing gold, but MC's don't go away on death which would explain the high MC low gold ratio, but odds are he probably hacked a little haha

Last edited:
Level 13
If it helps anyone get peace of mind, he's actually a pretty good player, the Prophet dude.

Level 3
If it helps anyone get peace of mind, he's actually a pretty good player, the Prophet dude.

yes yes he is. but its not that i dont want to play with him. yeah im glad that theres a good bishop to come d3 with us when people rarely play cleric anymore. but the thing is, people who played longer than him get shit items while he hacks then goes giving himself a full gear for bishop.its really unfair for players who spend their time hours of playing gaias just to farm gold and exp.

Level 2
Hey i am Therophet from US east, Firstly i would like to say i am new to the game, Ive only been playing gaias fro about 4-5 days and because of some really great players like ihaz ,box ,brutal ,DUhaSt ,DestroyChen , Vestra i have been able to get Max items for my Bishop lvl43. Concerning the MC and gold i wont lie i was playing a game recently and a player sent me 100k and 100MC .. i wont lie to u, and so what if i was a noob at start skidush, doesn't mean u can come to forums and cry like a girl after i told u what happened concerning the gold and MC. and i only received all of this after i farmed my MB mend and other items so really and i wont play u again OK? after i gave u items this is how u act and i also Thank Vestra for telling me about this post.

Last edited:
Level 3
Hey i am Therophet from US east, Firstly i would like to say i am new to the game, Ive only been playing gaias fro about 4-5 days and because of some really great players like ihaz ,box ,brutal ,DUhaSt ,DestroyChen , Vestra i have been able to get Max items for my Bishop lvl43. Concerning the MC and gold i wont lie i was playing a game recently and a player sent me 100k and 100MC .. i wont lie to u, and so what if i was a noob at start skidush, doesn't mean u can come to forums and cry like a girl after i told u what happened concerning the gold and MC. and i only received all of this after i farmed my MB mend and other items so really and i wont play u again OK? after i gave u items this is how u act and i also Thank Vestra for telling me about this post.

ok ok.im sorry for breaking ur trust. but its unjust to have a shit item the last night and then the next game you have full build.and you only gave DH to me.and that was for boxy.and you really didnt need that cuz you can just hack and get as many DHs as you want. I would like to play with you more but please, I dont like the idea of you hacking a hero

Level 3
and besides.it wasnt my idea to post this. it was brutal's. if you played with him while you got ur mcs and golds.he wouldnt call you a hacker

Level 2
"""""""""""""""""""""""I played this game fair and i can give u 15-20 people who will vouch for me from lvl-1 to lvl-43 and items. """""""""""""""""(learn to read)
Do me a favor skidush don't ever talk to me again. and i only played with brutal like 1-2 times
i don't wanna hear anything from u again, if this is how u act !
Im actually disappointed in you , thought u were a realli cool guy.
You shouldn't act like some1 friend then back stab them.

Level 2
So a new guy came in to play with us in gaias. (Therophet) At first, he loaded a lvl 8 cleric whom we leveled until 21 so he can come do d3 with us. (note: we had a druid that time - L0n3l3y43v3r) yeah and so he leveled till 29 after 2 runs. The next day he already had ghostly and tunic. Ofcourse we were hoping that he already knew how d3 works with that items he has (he was lvl 37 that time) but he didnt have mend. (which was suspicious cuz spells are bought first before the items.and that is adviced by all players in the game) When we went lady, he didnt know how to dodge inferno, he kept on blaming lag for it. He died about 3 times. Now yesterday, ihazdialup, reality, lon3, proph and me went FL. He couldnt dodge AtA, he deosnt have FR protection and he had white scepter. He died 2 times in FL blaming LAG again till he got to know how to dodge AtA. And lastly ,awhile ago Brutal,Frosty,solkaer,proph and me went d3. Proph told us how dialup and reality went D3 for 60 TIMES yesterday and did 40 SHADE RUNS. Now that was totally hacking I told myself and in addition to my thoughts he had Mindbreaker, Lunar, The Commandments, Arcane seal, and ghostly hat) As we were about to kill lady, proph told us he would afk for 30 mins cuz of his cousin. So me, brutal and frosty decided to fool with him first. (you know, by killing him and Resurrecting him. [i was monk that time]) but when we killed him. Brutal told us to look at his grave stone and BOOM. (Look at the screens)
86MCs with 45 games SEEMS LEGIT. Can you ban this little hax? Idk if frosty or brutal saved the replay but still I got the screens.

-P.S sorry for exaggerating my explanation.
DIE HAXORS

Maybe u should go talk to players and ask them and ftw i was with box and ihaz when ghost, tunic dropped and i farmed MB by the way and i also farmed mend so next time ask before u start talking shit
Arcane seal Dropped again last game aswell while i was Vestra*

Last edited:

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Concerning the MC and gold i wont lie i was playing a game recently and a player sent me 100k and 100MC ..
I'm curious; how did you do that? It's not possible to transfer mcs and gold via the diplomacy window.
I'm not accusing you of lying here, I just wonder wether there might be a bug I missed to fix that allows this.

Level 3

i am already forgiving you for what you have done and all i want you to do is stop hacking. i dont care about if you hacked already all i want you to do is stop hacking. and FYI you cant send resources at gaias retaliation.it has always been disabled.now you just gave us another thing to know that you are hacking.but i dont care.just stop that shit.

Level 2
I'm curious; how did you do that? It's not possible to transfer mcs and gold via the diplomacy window.
I'm not accusing you of lying here, I just wonder wether there might be a bug I missed to fix that allows this.

Hey Zwiebelchen uhm i was ingame using Garena MAster(application) and some1 gave me the resources i think gold sharing or something, thats all i know

And skidush i didnt ask for ur forgivness u can go stick it up ur ass
I have people who were with me for the drops what dont u understand ? are u a retard?
(this is my last post about this)

Level 3
so thats how you want it? i shall not talk nor play with you then. and i see that you are gonna make a clan.not with that hacked bishop.you cant even MT lady when i told you.how the fuck would you start a clan

Status
Not open for further replies.