• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Questions at Band of Brother Quest [1.1n (2)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hello there, I would like to ask. Me and my friend plays the version of this that is old 1.1 due to that he always crash but this is not the main problem. We have the quest named Band of Brothers where we shuld find Nelrah I think it is and we explored for some long time still cant find him. Can someone help us on finding, maybe some tips? Thanks and if this kind of questions are not allowed, its ok.

Level 10
He's directly north of the camp where you get the quest at. Like right above it. Is your friends graphics set on high? That may be part of his issue on disconnecting. I would recommend trying to get 1.2A to work on your friend for it really expands the max level from like level 37 to level 50 so plenty of new content to actually be able to do.

Level 30
Thanks for the answer and we'll try the quest again. But for the issue on my friend. He said everything is at high and also it does not happen actually at Loading screen where it will cause fatal error but when the game starts, it will just said that my friend left like some sort of You are disconnected message and we play at Garen btw and this does not happen at older version too so its not in our connectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.