• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The other day I hosted a game and had a full house. I was a lvl 12 assassin with lvl 9 gear and put my stat points into str, agil, and reflexes when i got them. one of the players loaded a lvl 10 assassin. he had twice the stat points in str, a lil more stat points in agil, and the same stat points in reflexes... how did a lvl 10 do this? hack? he said he got stat points from quests, and im pos that you cant get stats from quests. so I told him, and he had no idea. so i quit that assassin. do you think this was a bug that some how when he lvled he got way more str then me? or do u think he hacked a lil?

EDIT: i also watched him, when he lvled up, put his stat points in. he only used 5 stat points each lvl for the 2 lvls i saw him go up. i missed the time to check how much his str went up naturaly

Level 2
I was in either this game or one similar. One assasin had 32 extra substat points yet was 2 levels lower than the other assassin. I am assuming it is a glitch with the load system (or a hack.. but very unlikely). The assassin with extra substats said quests gave him a lot of free substat points.

Also, if you load a character from 1.06 or previous 1.0x versions, you get a really tricked out random level character (not always the same class as before) with no items but sometimes bonus substats or less substats. Is the old load/save code trigger still in the game? if so you might want to remove it because I thought it took 2 less segments (xxxxx-xxxxx) for a save code for the 1.0x versions.

Level 11
you cant load a 1.06 into a 2.0 game, the codes are not compatible

I have not seen this yet myself, and would need more information to figure this out, do you have the replay saved?

Level 2
neg. i have no replay saved or screens. wasn't thinking at the time. all i have is a screen of me being lvl 13 with 35 power, 50 agil, and 18 energy and i remember him having i think 45 power, 54 agil, and 18 energy and 1 lvl below me. sorry for not getting any hard evidence.

EDIT: mukatsuku was a druid in that game. was the same lvl as me and the other assassin.

Level 2
yeah I didnt save the replay either my bad, but I do remember a 32 stat difference near the beginning of the game when the other assasin was 2 levels below jsmooth.

About the loading 1.06 chars I guess the dude was lieing and just hosted a 2.0 in single player and gold cheated because he had 100k gold when he loaded his dude. he proved he had a ridiculous amount by buying a retarded amount of items and dropping them all over the starting town like it was nothing (and he was only level 9)

Level 2
A lvl 22 paladin had 397 spelldmg, when my 23 chaotic mage had only 307 and I used ALL my points in intelligence stat for spellcrit/spelldmg.

dont know if its the class or if its wrong, he said he had better gear but it doesent make a 90 spelldmg difference...

Status
Not open for further replies.