• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Possible Stat Bug Check Your Stats Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Words

All your stats added together should equal your level subtract one the multiply by thirteen

Numbers

Total stats(str, con, reflex, quick, intell) = ( lvl - 1 ) * 13

If your stats r not equal to that number your stats r bugged

P.s. If you don't understand, i have no idea how you play TKoK

Level 2
Trolldrugdealer how does beeing able to figure out if your stats are bugged or not with some math line test if ur able to play tkok or not thats a just a stupid thing to say its not like tkok is one big MAth class where everytime u have to do a university level algebra line or what do i know... even IF we can figure out our stats with your line we cant change em SO FAR.

Level 2
Well you should know about Max needed dodge and Max needed atk speed in base stats and stuff if you wanna play TKoK pro :p I don't say I know it because I don't. But I wish I did knew :p

Because it is something that you should know if you wanna play pro. For example that 250Reflexes is enough since you get max atk speed from the buffs later. Just an example. I think you'll get what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.