• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hacked chars here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
some people do better drunk some dont is kind of a hack :O
So soul hacks but he sucks even with hacks o_O

Level 6
Becouse u keep asking for it
And just so you know 1.2 is very very very FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR away so dont come asking for it please we know todez is alone and no1 likes to work on something under preasure good things take time

Level 1
noob player with all items and talent lvl 5 =))
name: senutna_mds
code: -load V3wG-29uE-NzVb-Zzxa-zaLq-Aemb-GGKK-FDtB-bpTd-WDkm-HQ3P-WHrz-uT8C-u
Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?mhsz8zx84ywhivc

hack1.JPG

P/s: femoika do u see ?

Level 3
Ancient, just saw it. Me and Tootz were friends of him, we're in shock. Thats too bad, less reliable players to play with.

Level 1
Vestra, my boy, can you please not add him under my name because you know i am the ultimate hacker please let there be a difference between me and others :) If you are not going to then simply take my name under KNOWN cheaters to UNKNOWN cheaters because there is no evidence of my evil cheats :/

Level 13
Vestra, my boy, can you please not add him under my name because you know i am the ultimate hacker please let there be a difference between me and others :) If you are not going to then simply take my name under KNOWN cheaters to UNKNOWN cheaters because there is no evidence of my evil cheats :/

I'm afraid, you admitted repeatedly to me that you did over the Gaias BR chat, I could probably pull the history up. We had quite the conversation if I recall.

The names will be removed after the next code wipe, or on good authority. I imagine barely anyone cares as long as people play properly anyway I'm sure it hasn't caused you much grief being on there.

Level 1
Vestra, i said so many times, still i will tell you one more time i never said i cheated. All i said was i don't like your tone to speak with your group mates. If i recall you were actually ordering them, so i just defended their rights (my rights also). I didn't see one cheater in the group and you accused them something they didn't. Cheater or not, they don't need to hear bullshit from a person who doesn't even play with them. And what grief are you talking about you accused me of something i didn't and you want me to feel bad? Are you nuts? ( I'm sorry if i offended anyone)

Level 13
lolol, ordering them. The 'tone I used was with some douchebag who decided that it was Zwiebs fault that the bug was there and that because it was, it could be abused, it wasn't his fault that it was there, so hey, why not abuse it he was just trying to get back what he lost on the codewipe.

In other words, a crying, whinging bitch who had absolutely no logic and was trying to feed me shit.

Then he decided to take it out on me, I wasn't having that son.

Look, Lago, give it up. The conversation we had is set in stone, I'll remove the name after the next wipe. Stop trying to feed me shit, or I'm more than happy to start this up again however I'd recommend doing it over a pm as I'm notorious for flaming threads against idiots and there's no need to do that here, regardless of how little this thread contributes.

Oh and by the way, I've had a few reports on several people out of that group, so don't tell me there are no cheaters lol.

Level 13
For the sake of it, a memoir of our lovely conversation:

LagOlmasaVarya said (11:51):
its not worng its just gray

Vestra said (11:51):
abuse if you want, im not doing shit about it without proof anyway

LagOlmasaVarya said (11:51):
some people say its true some dont

Vestra said (11:52):
there is no gray
there is no

LagOlmasaVarya said (11:52):
just shut up

justice
or crap

and do whatever you do

that you keep talking about
you are abusing a bug
to get shit easy

dont tell others to do same thing as you dop

understand that
and i will 'do whatever i do'

its not easy i claim what was mine

lolol

:)

thats funny you think that

yes actually i do
in lots of games i was hacked

Level 13
Quite frankly I still don't give much of a shit who abuses in your group and who doesn't. There are people there I've played with that are fantastic people, then there are people like you who think everything should just fall at their feet. You are wrong lago, then, and now. Immensely wrong. Your sense of logic on the whole situation needs major reworking.

I'll admit, I re-read the whole conversation and I was winding you up quite a bit, I was being a right douchebag, but that did appear to be the only way to get you to stop dodging questions. There is enough in there to make me believe that you abused the 1.1m(2) bug significantly. There is also enough to make me believe that various others in your group did the same, but without names or proof, I'm not concerned. I really hope they don't abuse anything in the future, and the same goes to you.

Respect this game, don't trample over it with your miserable excuses. Play it for what it's meant to be, a short but fun WC3 rpg with a tight knit expanding community. If there's a wipe

Fucking

Deal

With

It.

Level 1
wow dude you actually copied the last sentences of ours and you didn't copy the first words of us? can you please also copy and paste the first thing that started our conservation?
Just like i said in another thread i did do the 1.1M(2) bug i only wanted to see shade getting one hit ( one of the group members told me about the bug and said shade getting one hit) and for the last time i didn't abuse the bug but that's not my point, its your f..king attitude over people :) (Btw i keep hearing "my group" in your sentences it's not my group, i personally don't know everyone in it, it's the group i am in and you also in that garena group. To prevent retardness please write things right.)
And if you still think i only write those things because i support abusing bug then you should actually read and try to see my intentions but i know you won't do it, so i will tell you what i meant when i write those. I hate spoiled kids who tells people what to do. If someone use hack simply don't play with them. Everyone has brain and they can judge their moves and they can choose between some options. Don't try to be the big boss of the garena group which you don't even play people in it. If you were someone on the group who is active i wouldn't even care but you are the most annoying thing in that group in my opinion. And please leave the group there are so many hackers in it.

Last edited:
Level 13
Absolutely! Here is my 'order' as you put it:

Vestra said (08:45):
Just wanted to ask around, have people seen or know of players abusing the major bug in 1.1m2. I'm not going to reveal what the bug is, nor should any of you but if you do know and you know people are abusing it could you let me know.

Also, consider carefully, is the bug worthy of a wipe?

LagOlmasaVarya said (10:50):
vestra did you play gaias before?
i guess answer is yes
and probably you had a full hero
but its wiped
just let who wants to abuse this bug for them its about getting their character back
as fast as possible if zwielb is mad at this then he can do another code wipe
until then please shut up
over...

As for the rest of your post.

You say that, and yet, there are multiple references where you claim you were getting back what you were owed due to a codewipe. You may have tested it in one game, you may have full out abused it, I don't have the replay for it. What I do know is that you had full intent of abusing it, hence why you're on the list I've got on that lovely garena thread.

By your group, I specifically mean certain people you play with, please bitch less and use insults accurately. You're grasping at straws kid.

My attitude, comes from your attitude, because you're immensely fucking stupid, as proven over our entire previous argument.

The fuck do you mean 'you won't do it' I just said I re-read the entire conversation, I've got more ammo in there I just don't see the point of defaming you more all over this thread as I've mentioned in the post above this shitstream you're brining me now, PM ME.

You've got attitude, you fucking child. re-read how you responded to a simple request to gauge the level of abuse over various channels. Your bitch ass took offence, and took it out on me and I'll be fucking damned if I'n going to let some bug abusing shitbag talk back to me. <--- see, now we're getting back to pointless insults. If you want to continue this ridiculous banter, please, via pm.

Level 1
Vestra can you actually copy and paste the real starter of our lovely conversation? By that i mean your FIRST WORDS on the chat.
Just like you said you don't have any evidence (replay) me cheating. You just heard my words in our previous debate and i told some things to prove my point. I personally made myself look bad but you can't even understand that or maybe i really did a good job on that :).
If you want i can send anyone all my loads for to look or search for some bugs. Although i don't know if you can or can't find them. Anyway i won't continue this debate anymore because you will evade my point anyway.

Level 13
Lol, those are the real first words, go check the chat history.

There is no point evasion
There is nothing to check, as it would simply be item gain.
You are talking out of your ass, yet again.

What I do have on you, is repetitive admission of why you were cheating, which is enough to convince me you abused it, because you were having a cry that you lost your items to a code wipe and thought you deserved them back, if you'd really like, I'll grab each instance of those claims and bold them for you.

I can do this all day son, dealing with people like you is easy.

But thank you for ceasing anyway it saves us both some time. In future before you fail at defending yourself please check the respective conversation instead of being a snide bitch.

Level 13
galactcus said (11:04):
sei la
q q deu?
nao to no game nao

Rattz said (11:04):
descriei
o fusion vai criar

galactcus said (11:05):
ok

Vestra said (08:45):
Just wanted to ask around, have people seen or know of players abusing the major bug in 1.1m2. I'm not going to reveal what the bug is, nor should any of you but if you do know and you know people are abusing it could you let me know.

^ There's your conversation starter, and below is the only conversation we have ever had via chat.

Date: 22 Aug, 2012
________________________________________________________________________________________________

LagOlmasaVarya said (14:14):
hey

Vestra said (14:14):
yo

LagOlmasaVarya said (14:14):
i'd like to know if you guys are still playing gaias

Vestra said (14:16):
there are quite a few players that usually go to europe rpg room 08 or 07

LagOlmasaVarya said (14:18):
thanks

Just a thing I wanted to add to this:

WC3edit has always been very fast releasing CP versions of gaias and there's no surefire way to prevent them from doing so (as all cheat protections can essentially just be turned off by hackers if they know what to look for), so I stopped code wiping because of hacked characters long ago. Now I only do code wipes if they are technically required for new content to be released.

So go ahead and hack everything you want. You're just ruining your own fun, but I don't mind, really. But you can not blame people for telling other players your name of refusing to play with you. That would be just silly.

Level 13
Well this wasn't exactly hacked characters, it was an abused bug but yeah, it's not exactly hard to achieve ill gotten gains in a WC3 rpg.

I wasn't aware you stopped wiping for bug abuse though, I'd say it would be worth doing if there was a massively exploitable bug, much like that of 1.1m(2), if it was known on a large scale and early in primary version release, much like what happened in 1.1(L)

However, if you'd like to, as you've said, only wipe for new content, I'll keep that in mind also.

Status
Not open for further replies.