• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll Campaign (Voice Acted)

palmbeach-with-texts.jpg

About Gnoll Campaign: Return to Yeenador
Gnoll Campaign: Return to Yeenador is a fully voice acted story driven single player campaign for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. It continues the story of GG&K's Dwarf Campaign. The Gnoll Campaign has been created by Sound Mind Games.

Features
  • Single player
  • Story-based — Loosely based on Warcraft III lore
  • Fully voice acted
  • Four playable custom heroes
  • Multiple puzzles and quests to solve
  • Advanced discussion system
  • Three difficulty levels
  • Custom graphics
  • Custom AIs for NPC factions
  • Mechanics similar to standard Warcraft III — No learning curve

Gnoll Campaign Version
C1V1R6, Released on November 30, 2020
Chapters: 1
Voiced Chapters: 1
Release: 6

Due to high amount of content present in each chapter (and long develop times thereof), we will release the Gnoll Campaign chapter-by-chapter. It took us about 1200 man-hours to plan and develop the first chapter and we believe that the subsequent chapters will require a like amount of effort.

Required Warcraft III Version
Warcraft III: Reforged, Patch 1.35.0 or later (SD graphics)

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Support

You can play the campaign using the old client, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Patch 1.30.4 (get it here), although it is no longer recommended.

Installation Instructions
As of Warcraft III: Reforged patch 1.35.0, you can install the campaign as follows:

Windows
  1. Download GnollCampaign-C1V1R6.w3n from the Hive Workshop (using the big download button)
  2. Copy GnollCampaign-C1V1R6.w3n to Documents\Warcraft III\Campaigns. If the Campaigns folder does not exist, you must create it.
macOS
  1. Download GnollCampaign-C1V1R6.w3n from the Hive Workshop (using the big download button)
  2. Open Finder.
  3. Press and hold the OPTION/ALT key down, then go to the Finder menu in the top menu bar and open the "Go" menu. When you are holding the OPTION/ALT key down, the Library option will appear in the dropdown menu. Click "Library". Now you are in the Library folder.
  4. Open Application Support → Blizzard → Warcraft III.
  5. Create a "Campaigns" folder, if it does not exist.
  6. Copy GnollCampaign-C1V1R6.w3n to the Campaigns folder.
Playing the Gnoll Campaign
  1. Start Warcraft III: Reforged.
  2. Select Single Player → Custom Campaign.
  3. Select Gnoll Campaign in the file menu.
  4. Click Play Campaign.
Selecting the Right Difficulty
Easy: If you have been long time away from Warcraft III and you have not honed your skills to play the game lately, please choose the Easy difficulty.

Normal: If you know how the game functions, you are able to use hero abilities effectively, train a good mix of units, and create a good army, but you do not consider yourself as a super-good player, we recommend playing on the Normal difficulty.

Hard: If you are actually pretty good at the game, you can use hero and unit abilities to the maximum effect, you are able to micro units well, you know how to build an extremely effective army, and you know well what different abilities, items, and upgrades do, we recommend that you play on the Hard difficulty.

If even the Easy difficulty is too difficult for you, please consider using Warcraft III built-in cheats to make the game even easier.

Solutions to Puzzles
You can find the solutions to the puzzles on gnollcampaign.com.

Trailer Movie on YouTube
You can watch the trailer movie on YouTube, if it does not work for you in-game.

Downloads for Previous Patches
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Patch 1.29: Gnoll Campaign C1R4: Windows - macOS

About Sound Mind Games
Sound Mind Games is a Finland-based non-profit association that helps people suffering from depression and other mental disorders. Many of them have amazing skills, and in our association, they can participate in exciting projects, in which they can improve their skills further, recover from their illnesses, and finally get jobs in IT, game, and media industries.

Support Us
If you want to support us, you can visit soundmindgames.org and become our Minor Supporting Member through PayPal.

Credits
Sound Mind Games
Tommi Gustafsson: Programming, AI programming, Several icons and skin recolors, Minor model editing, Dialogue writing, Story writing, Playtesting, Minor voice acting
Janne Gustafsson: Programming, Model editing, Dialogue writing, Story writing, Playtesting
Mikko Kangas: Dialogue writing, Story writing
Playtesters: Wille Määttänen, Nina Helenius

Hive Workshop
Mephestrial:
Gnoll Mystweaver model and icon
Gnoll Runt model: Gnoll and Yeenadorian Gnoll
Gnoll Rockbreaker model
Gnoll Warhawk Rider model
Gnoll Stalker model and icon
Gnoll Geomancer model: Gnoll Warlock
Hero Gnoll Warden model: Luna Moonsnout, Gnoll Supreme Warden
Hero Gnoll Alpha model: Gnarl Goldmane, Hill Chief
Wood Wall model

Ujimasa Hojo:
Fel orc building models and icons: Yeenadorian Gnoll buildings
Forest troll building models and icons: Jungle Troll buildings
Gnoll Hut model and icon
Mercenary Camp model and icon: Assassin Hideout
Gurubashi (Ruins) Spirit Lodge model and icon: Temple of Gu'rathul

Kimbo:
Gnoll Slasher model and icon
Gnoll Icon Pack icons

Direfury:
Dark Ancient models: Tree of Spirits (Corrupted and Uncorrupted)
Mercenary Hero - Gnoll Warlock model: Priestess of Nugg
Gnoll Soothsayer model: Priest of Yeb-beh
Altar of Champions model: Burial Pit

The Weird Human: Heavy Gnoll model, Gnoll Mechanic model, Gnoll Banner model, Gnoll Pyromaniac model
Syroco: Orc Lumbermill model and icon (used as Gnoll Lumber Yard)
Nasrudin: Female Troll Mage model (used as Troll Maneater), Troll Shaman model
neogaidenx: Glowing Light model
Darky29: Mushroom icon, Wood Sticks icon
BLazeKraze: Gomugomunomi icon (used as Fruit of Mana), Merameranomi icon (used as Fruit of Healing)
Simooy: Rainbow of Lore skin (used as Tree of Many Fruits skin)
Uncle Fester: Hanging Bridge model
Aeroblyctos: Magical Pillar model
Pseudo.Acronym: Gnoll Hide icon (used as Gnoll Hide in Shadows)
lelyanra: Envenomed Arrow icon (used as Corrosive Venom)
Darkminnion: Necromancer's Robe icon (used as Rotten Robes)
Nightmare_X: Poison Arrow icon (used as Gnoll Poisoned Arrows)
supertoinkz: Altar of some sorts model and icon (used as Altar of Gu'rathul)
Kithraya: Medium Old Chest model
Hayate: Apple icon (used as Fruit of Might)
JollyD: Treant Keep Lantern icon (used as Spirit Lantern), Gnoll Soothsayer icon (used as Priest of Yeb-beh), Pain Walking icon (used as Torment)
Cuore: Hell Hound model portrait fix
Huinipachutli: Outland Gates, Bones, Racks, and Walls texture
Frotty: Gnoll Runt fix
HappyTauren: Gnoll Runt fix, Gnoll Stalker portrait fix
Alok: Gnoll Runt repair animation sound fix
-Grendel: Black Fur Great Knight model (used as Flindlord)
Apheraz Lucent: Bow Skill icon (used as Sniper Training)
Blood Raven: Runestone Battle Axe icon (used as Hill Chief Storm Bolt)
Solu9: Tiki Mask icon
takakenji: Dark Troll Worker model
ToS-Master: Staff of Lightning icon (used as Flindbar)
Sellenisko: Darkspear Hero model (used as Troll Woodcrafter), Worgen Cage model (used as Prison Cage)
PROXY: Hero Troll Firedancer model
loktar: Sen'jin, Witch Doctor Hero model and icon (used as Troll Cuisinier)
SkriK: Lullaby icon (used as the Fragment Puzzle quest icon)
Marcos DAB: Potion of Autumn Light icon (used as Potion of Vitality)
Iyzz_Fryzz: Healing Potion icon (used as Special Trollish Sauce)
Tarrasque: Troll Ravager model and icon (used as Troll Cannibal)
MatiS: Troll Stronghold model (used as Wood Workshop)
cedi: Wood staff icon (used as Wand of Dispelling)
PeeKay: Moon Sight icon (used as Heightened Awareness)
fodorgyuri666: Butcher Knife icon
Revolve: Scroll icon (used as Gnarm'r Fragment)
MidasEntertainment: Furbolg Watch Tower model (used as Jungle Troll Watch Tower)
assassin_lord: Hero Glow model
ChaoticHunter: Fire Rune model

Blizzard Entertainment
Loading Screen Picture and Preview Picture Art: Wanted Hogger from World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game (Art by Sean O'Daniels)
Gnoll Picture in Cinematic Trailer: Hogger from Hearthstone (Art by Laurel D. Austin)
Troll Maneater Sound Set: Troll Female Emote Sounds from World of Warcraft

Incompetech (Kevin MacLeod)
Music in Cinematic Trailer:
"Curse of the Scarab", "Take a Chance"
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Music in Credits:
"Killers"
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Other Contributors
JASS Scripters:
AI Andy: AI Utility Functions
DKSlayer: Chat message parsing algorithm

Get Along, Gnarl Goldmane Theme Song:
Hidetoshi Sato: Composer
Tsutomu Ohira: Arranger

Playtesters:
Pauli Kanervisto
Kei Uchida

Sound Effects
Zapsplat
ZapSplat - Download Free Sound Effects & Royalty Free Music

Voice Actors
Storm Watters (gigarat):
Luna Moonsnout, Gnoll Supreme Warden
Richard Barcenas (mugen26): Gnarl Goldmane, Gnoll Hill Chief
Harry Frost (bellows_audio): Arecales, Keeper of the Grove
Maya Tuttle: Sharnti-lar, Troll Maneater (dialogues only)
Jakob Dillon (zillah): Yee'Togarr, Flindlord
Michael Wightman: Zul'Abar, Troll Chieftain
Stephen Carlock: Jo Jo Headshrinker, Troll Shaman
Anthony Ray Morales: Mezil-kree, Troll Cuisinier
Kevin Rineer: Zul'Maran, Troll Woodcrafter
Katrell I. D. Faison: Zul'Rajas, Troll Firedancer
Caleb "Yeti" Wilson: Corrupted Tree of Spirits; Yog'Ommog, High Priest of Yeb-beh
Kevin Duong (Everae): Generic Male Troll
Eamon Kane: Gnoll Mystweaver, Gnoll Overseer, Gnoll, Gnoll Assassin, and Gnoll Slasher
Eamonn Leighton: Gnoll Brute, Gnoll Poacher, and Gnoll Warlock
Bonnie Bogovich: Gnoll Warden
Eduardo Riedel (Zamoody): Mysterious Voices 1–5
Ed Khoo: Narrator

Change Log
Version C1V1R6 - November 30, 2020
  • Added Voice Actors.
  • Reduced gold in Gold Mines to 35000, down from 50000.
  • Troll Cannibals and Troll Headhunters can be hired for half the normal cost.
  • Fixed a bug that caused gnolls imprisoned in the troll village to have their hit points modified by the difficulty level.
  • Changed Arecales' second ability to be War Stomp instead of Force of Nature.
  • Fixed a bug where you did not need to purify the Fountain of Power to purify the whole forest.
  • Fixed Yog'Ommog's walk animation speed.
  • Changed Yee'Togarr's first ability to be Flame Strike instead of Rain of Fire.
  • Changed Troll Witch Doctors' second ability to be Disenchant instead of Stasis Trap.
  • Added several sound effects.
  • Fixed a bug with the Gnoll Mystweaver's gate-in sound when the Illuminated Spirit Lantern was put into the Temple of Gu'rathul.
  • Increased the difficulty of the Yeenadorian Gnoll main base.
Version C1R5 - September 15, 2018
  • The trailer movie now works in the patch 1.30.1.
  • The trailer movie does not require anymore a separate installation.
  • Updated various icons.
  • Updated description of Fruit of Ethereal Oil to provide an additional hint.
  • Tree of Spirits sells now also Fruits of Insight.
  • Updated tooltip for Spirit Wood.
  • Updated cinematic musics to work with the patch 1.30.1.
Version C1R4 - June 9, 2018
  • Saving and loading no longer destroys uncorrupted forest terrain.
  • Minor quest text revisions.
  • Hints for the brazier near the Temple of Gu'rathul are now easier to receive.
  • When forest is healed, cut trees do not become grown anymore.
  • Zul'Rajas has now a comment about the voodoo curse.
  • If gnolls are released before speaking to Mezil-kree, he explains now why the bills need to be paid.
  • Zul'Abar does not speak about releasing the gnolls if you have already spoken about it with Mezil-kree.
  • Unpaid bill dialogues when speaking to trolls have been updated.
  • Some other minor dialogue updates.
  • Added unit animations to certain cinematics.
  • Darathya has now Hero glow.
  • Hid the Hero glow for Arecales in the statue form.
  • Fixed hot keys for items in Warden Lounge.
  • Resistant Skin has been renamed Heroic.
  • Corrupted Tree of Spirits has now Heroic ability.
  • Added trees to the left side of the map.
  • Floating texts have been realigned in Credits.
  • Fantasy Authors section of Credits has been improved.
  • Corrupted Moon Wells can no longer be used to replenish life and mana.
  • Fixed items and their hot keys in Jungle Trolls' Spirit Lodge.
  • Added birds of paradise singing sound.
  • Nerfed Nature's Blessing and increased the cost of the Hero upgrades.
Version C1R3 - April 30, 2018
  • The game now takes into account if the Troll Maneater charms units.
  • Fixed a bug that some AIs built double amount of intended units.
  • Some minor doodad changes.
  • Added a dialogue to the Tree of Spirits, when he becomes uncorrupted.
  • A minor quest change.
  • Minor cinematic changes.
  • The difficulty dialog appears now faster.
  • Added a new secret.
  • Credits have been updated.
Version C1R2 - April 23, 2018
  • Difficulty is now selected in a dialog menu. This fixes broken difficulty behavior of Warcraft III.
  • Gnoll Assassin, Ghoulfiend, and Heightened Awareness have been nerfed.
  • Some dialogue changes.
  • Gnolls regenerate less hit points and wake up later on the shore.
  • If trolls become hostile, all trolls owned by the player become hostile as well.
  • Bridges in the end fight are wider.
  • Added some doodads to the troll village.
  • Gnoll workers can now attack trees.
  • Gnoll hut is slightly smaller.
  • Great Horned One quest requirement is now correctly set as completed.
  • Nether Temples no longer have a unit inventory.
  • Sharnti-lar's Walk Animation Speed has been adjusted.
Previews
Contents

Gnoll Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
A credits list is required. You can use this as help: Gnoll Campaign This includes sounds and music, external material you've used which does not belong to you. This is a campaign. The RPG tag doesn't quite fit as that is usually used for...
deepstrasz
This is unfair (I've been fooled involuntarily. I usually play betas/demos on request). You've not mentioned that this is not finished. For such projects you should use: Map Development The story isn't that engaging. It's pretty standard: the good...
deepstrasz
Now, campaigns will be considered as maps, meaning if they even have only one finished map of quality, they will be approved.

Deleted member 245347

D

Deleted member 245347

Im hyped. Awesome nice first chapter. I'll waiting for the other chapaters :)

Level 1
hi guys im hoping anyone will help as i cant find a solution anywhere.

on MAC i found the hidden libary folder and placed my custom campaigns in the campaigns folder I created there.

still wont show up in game?? is this a bug or have i done something wrong? please help i have attached a photo with my file path.
Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 01.49.43.png

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68

on MAC i found the hidden libary folder and placed my custom campaigns in the campaigns folder I created there.

still wont show up in game?? is this a bug or have i done something wrong? please help i have attached a photo with my file path.
@Barade @PurgeandFire
I don't know exactly how the newer patches work on Mac. Guys if you have any idea, please?

still wont show up in game?? is this a bug or have i done something wrong? please help i have attached a photo with my file path. View attachment 314375
Hi!

We tried the Gnoll Campaign with macOS Mojave 10.14.1 (and also 10.14.3) and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Patch 1.30.4.11274. It worked without problems.

Are you surely starting the game using Single Player → Custom Campaign?

Last edited:
Level 2
Fantastic first chapter. Everything in this campaign just screams quality.

Edit: The ONLY downside of the first chapter if anything is its difficulty on Hard. Barely lost any units until I started fighting the evil gnoll bases. I'd recommend buffing the Purple dino and the tree boss slighly, and make enemies attack your base a bit more frequently to increase the challenge. Granted you wouldn't want the attacks to be all too frequent either, due to the RPG aspect of the first chapter with all its quests and all, but a tad bit more frequent, at least.

Other than the difficulty, it's an easy 5/5, just like the Dwarf campaign. Can't wait for the other chapters!

+rep

Last edited:
Level 28
Intro cinematic didn't play, the screen went black and then it went straight to the first level.

Can't say I like the "more huts" message (especially since the standard voices are used for other warnings). It just sounds scratchy.

Problem with the Assassin upgrades: while their attack range increases, their acquisition range doesn't, and when attack-moving they end up not attacking targets (like towers) until within the enemy's attack range.

Last edited:
Intro cinematic didn't play, the screen went black and then it went straight to the first level.
What operating system and warcraft 3 patch do you play with?

Problem with the Assassin upgrades: while their attack range increases, their acquisition range doesn't, and when attack-moving they end up not attacking targets (like towers) until within the enemy's attack range.
Ok. Thanks for the info. We will see if we can increase the acquisition range as well.

Very strange.

Yeenadorian Gnolls (that is, the worker unit) use standard (orc) gnoll upgrades.
If you can't build hawkriders, the building shouldn't be available.
What's the point of the corpse pit if no spell uses corpses?
Well, ok, we can disable the building as well for the player.

The burial pit is used by the enemy gnoll hero. She has a spell that animates ghouls and ghasts. Otherwise, it has no use.

Level 28
Yeah, I saw that.

Beat it (but couldn't find how to clear the forest or fix the non-lantern items).

Some thoughts:

Yeah, Warden could use some different spells. Sure it has good spells, but they're not very creative.
Luna could use better spells as well, given that only one is of any use in the final battle.

Is there a way to get to the yellow base without attacking the bridges?

Final area: maybe hide the walls with some red doodads so they don't look so green.

I checked how Blizzard had dealt with increased attack range and acquisition range. It turns out that you cannot increase acquisition range by upgrades, and therefore Blizzard had set the acquisition range to the maximum attack range of the unit. Therefore, I increased the acquisition range of Gnoll Assassins to 1000, which is their attack range with all upgrades. This change is part of the next release of the Gnoll Campaign.

Level 2
Oh, I just noticed you're a part of a non-profit assocation that helps people with different issues. As a brother to someone who's currently in the hospital for mental issues I can only take my hat off to you guys. I hope more people donate to your noble cause. Keep up the amazing work, and kitos for everything. You and your entire association is absolutely incredible for doing what you do.

Much love from a Swedish neighbour!

Oh, I just noticed you're a part of a non-profit assocation that helps people with different issues. As a brother to someone who's currently in the hospital for mental issues I can only take my hat off to you guys. I hope more people donate to your noble cause. Keep up the amazing work, and kitos for everything. You and your entire association is absolutely incredible for doing what you do.

Much love from a Swedish neighbour!
Yes. We offer interesting game industry internships for people who have only part of their working strength left (because of mental health issues). At the moment, we have interns in graphics design, 3D modelling, game design, game testing, and story writing.

Level 1
First map was fun. I liked the layout and presence of various puzzles.

Not sure what use the items in the temple other than the lantern have, are they for something not finished yet?

Also, would be nice if the enemy heroes dropped some of their items on death.

Deleted member 245347

D

Deleted member 245347

Any new status update for chapter 2 or new patch?

Im so hyped and wanna play it :) Nice Work dudes!

I'll replay it 10000% with reforged!

It took us some time to create the voice acted version of the Dwarf Campaign, and now there are also the summer holidays. However, we are planning the Chapter 2 of the Gnoll Campaign all the time, as well as designing its playability (e.g. new units). However, the story still needs some work. We also would like to see how WC3:Reforged affects us before releasing the next chapter. So I guess the release of the next chapter will be after the launch of Reforged. But how many months, I cannot say for sure.

Level 4
Just finished the dwarven campaign today and got to play this as well. It was a lot of fun, reminiscent of it's prequel (at time posting this, only the first mission in this campaign has been released, and that's what I've played so far). It took me about two hours, which is quite a lot (and expected). The puzzle is quite annoying to do (thankfully those hints appear every now and again, I've never seen so much trial and error needed to finish a puzzle xD), and also I haven't managed to find out what exactly I must do to cure the forest (this is the only side-quest I haven't done in both this and the dwarf campaigns). Either way, great work as usual.

One more thing though: Is the campaign not voice-acted? I played the dwarf one and it did in fact have voice-acting, but this one seems not to (although seeing as I've had some problems with in-game voices before, it might have something to do with that).

Also, as I'm being a little nick picky (which is needed if you want to find any flaws in this great campaign), it's kind of annoying to only hear gnoll grunts from your units. Not even the other hero has actual voice lines, idk what's up with that. Otherwise however, just a great and fun, well, mission. I can't wait to play the future missions for this campaign!

One more thing though: Is the campaign not voice-acted? I played the dwarf one and it did in fact have voice-acting, but this one seems not to (although seeing as I've had some problems with in-game voices before, it might have something to do with that).

Also, as I'm being a little nick picky (which is needed if you want to find any flaws in this great campaign), it's kind of annoying to only hear gnoll grunts from your units. Not even the other hero has actual voice lines, idk what's up with that. Otherwise however, just a great and fun, well, mission. I can't wait to play the future missions for this campaign!
Hi! Great that you liked our campaigns. Regarding voice acting, we always add it afterwards. Voicing a single chapter takes about 6–12 months, which means that it's a lot of work. We have currently the voicing project going on for the Gnoll Campaign, but it may take still half a year or more until it's done. We also plan to add unit sound sets to gnoll units, and it's even more work. It means that we need to devise 15–20 nice lines for each of the gnoll units, including the silly lines. Creating one good line may take something like 15–30 minutes, and thus creating 100 lines for all the gnoll units is about 25–50 hours of work. But as I said, it is being done, but do not expect the project to be finished very soon.

Hi! Good news for everybody who is waiting for the voice acted version of the Gnoll Campaign! We have opened the casting call for the chapter 1 of the campaign and we are looking for professional and aspiring voice actors for the roles. See our Casting Call Club page for more information:

Casting Call Club : Warcraft III Mod | Gnoll Campaign | Chapter 1: Shipwrecked on Yeenador

There are total of 28 roles, 3 of which are female and 25 male. There are total of 493 lines to be voiced. We expect the project to be finished late spring 2020.

Deleted member 245347

D

Deleted member 245347

Hey,

what is the current status about the next chapter? Or you working currently on voice on the current map?

Even though we are not making development on Chapter 2, we have now finally finished adding voice actors to the chapter 1. It took a bit over 1.5 years to finish the voicing project. You can download the newest version, which is titled C1V1R6, right here from the Hive Workshop. This version includes voice acting for all roles in Chapter 1 as well as sound sets for all regular gnoll units. We have also fixed a bunch of minor bugs and changed some unit and hero abilities so that different units do not have the same abilities.

Here are our voice actors:

Storm Watters (gigarat): Luna Moonsnout, Gnoll Supreme Warden
Richard Barcenas (mugen26): Gnarl Goldmane, Gnoll Hill Chief
Harry Frost (bellows_audio): Arecales, Keeper of the Grove
Maya Tuttle: Sharnti-lar, Troll Maneater (dialogues only)
Jakob Dillon (zillah): Yee'Togarr, Flindlord
Michael Wightman: Zul'Abar, Troll Chieftain
Stephen Carlock: Jo Jo Headshrinker, Troll Shaman
Anthony Ray Morales: Mezil-kree, Troll Cuisinier
Kevin Rineer: Zul'Maran, Troll Woodcrafter
Katrell I. D. Faison: Zul'Rajas, Troll Firedancer
Caleb "Yeti" Wilson: Corrupted Tree of Spirits; Yog'Ommog, High Priest of Yeb-beh
Kevin Duong (Everae): Generic Male Troll
Eamon Kane: Gnoll Mystweaver, Gnoll Overseer, Gnoll, Gnoll Assassin, and Gnoll Slasher
Eamonn Leighton: Gnoll Brute, Gnoll Poacher, and Gnoll Warlock
Bonnie Bogovich: Gnoll Warden
Eduardo Riedel (Zamoody): Mysterious Voices 1–5

Last edited:
Level 10
if you click on Goldmane a few more times, he starts humming his theme song lol. I like that!
Also, could you direct me to the theme song?