• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General Frank's Gallery 2.0

I love the shape of it. I think this can definitely find use as any sort of futuristic generator, "farm" style building etc.

Thanks.

NEWS: New Empire Walls.
Walls01.jpg

Gates will open by sliding up and down, towers will be upgradeable with a double Gatling, heavy cannon, AA missiles and a Gauss cannon (similar to the one on the tank on the lower right).
All the wall/tower/gate segments use 6x6.

Also...
I made a Challenger 2/M1 Abrams mock-up tank with only in-game textures for a project of a chap of mine.

Tank_Liberator_01.gif

Last edited:
Ahhh I thought I was never gonna see them! (besides occasional teasing where those walls could be seen far back in some screenshots) You managed to pull a great design for these walls. Also the Abrams tank looks solid (and funny), and good use of in-game textures, it does looks authentic with them.

Thanks!

Also some new thing: A mock-up of the M2/M3 Bradley IFV
Tank_Vanquisher_01.gif

and something similar for the M270 MLRS
Tank_Peacemaker_01.gif

Last edited:
Awesome! Wanted to do nightelf themed machinery a long time now, and that's pretty much the same. Love it.

Thanks.

After seeing your pandaren tank i came to a conclusion:
I miss Generals Zero Hour Mods.

Nice Tanks

Go download some on Moddd. I recommend Shockwave, RoTR and Operation Firestorm.

---

Well the model is finished now. Added all particle emitters, event object and some refined animations.

Tank_FireDrum_02.gif

Also icons preview:

Tank_Panda_FireDrum_02_01.png

Last edited:
Level 22
The sphere on the tank looks like a Tesla coil orb, so yeah, you aren't ripping off the tank... Anyway, that's one hot tank.

That plane on the laser batteries look a bit distracting from that angle though. The recoil on the antennae-like thing is cool too, at first I thought it shouldn't get recoiled like that but then I realized it should :D

Level 28
Wow, this pandaren tank set has the modern-yet-medieval aesthetic that I enjoy so much, and is executed in a beautiful, fascinating way. I love how the chassis is inspired by the tsar tank in this one specifically, gives an exotic/foreigner feel to it, while still looking robust. Great work!

small NEWS:

I remade the Liberator to fit the light blue versions of the UAR.
Kind of inspired by the xgm.guru project 'Blue Alert'. Again.

LiberatorA2_Upgrades_002.png

Unit is intended to be upgraded individually akin to the Abrams Tank in 'Act Of Agression'
The first upgrade mainly increases armour and movement speed by adding composite armour plates and a fusion engine.
The second upgrade improves the cannon and adds a sensor module to the vehicle.