• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General 2D Art Workplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hello, gentladies! Tomorrow is event. Are you ready?

Event? Anyways Eagle IX, I have finished your BE Battleship, I put some more things to be more like Blood Elven, High Elf Coming soon! Just wait :) Enjoy!!! :)

Attachments

• BEBattleship.png
    BEBattleship.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 214
  • BloodElfBattleship.blp
    63 KB · Views: 73
Level 8
I will request a Icon recoloring;
Based from Reincarnation
Can you make it not orange but gray also remove the taurens horns and make it look more like a ghost.
Sorry if this is threated as a double post, will delete it if you wish so.

Level 29
Event? Anyways Eagle IX, I have finished your BE Battleship, I put some more things to be more like Blood Elven, High Elf Coming soon! Just wait :) Enjoy!!! :)

Totally not bad, can use however would like it to get improved.

nPDoDqC.jpg

Currently it looks too much of an unicolor recolor.
1. Those gray parts, maybe can use the darker tone red-burgundy color on those parts.
2. Disregard the circle, changed my thought. What i want there is the currently used red texture applied from where ship's nose part ends till the first 'window' with a ballista sticking out(coming from right) between those 2 horizontal golden lines. So you will have had close one empty 'window' and erased that moon decal when finished.
3. Apply the same darker red on that bottom 'stripe'.
As for the sails, dont get me wrong this one is okay and fits with the highelven frigate model ive found since that one has tc sails too, but i still think regular one's patterned sails with black instead grey could have fit better.
hrjJ4UH.jpg

Only those grey parts black(kinda like the sails of a pirate ship), you wont erase the wings, arrows. Keep the current recolored masts however.

Guys could you stop bumping my thread so often?

Updates!
1. I removed the member name colors except mine.
2. Love Seeker is now an Icon Recolorer.
3. Updated the thread's presentation image.
4. Avoided using rank icons.
5. The rules are in a table now.
6. Updated the thread's first post. Centered some information and put others in tables.

Last edited:
Level 25
@rulerofiron99 ..

So here is it ...
GRABTREE ICON...

I hope you like it :D

The shape and style is perfect, but the colouring needs some contrast.

The tree and the treant's hand are exactly the same colour/texture, so at a quick glance it doesn't look like a hand holding a tree.

Please:
Make the tree a bit darker and add a few more leaves here or there. Making the hand lighter could also work, but then the style isn't the same as your other icons.

Thanks!

Level 13
Okay ill make a request here :) No rush. I need a phoenix icon. Extremely dark in purple.

Let me take it! BTW BunnyAng, how many types icons you want? And is this based from DotA Phoenix?

EDIT : Request done!! I've made 2 icons. 1 from DotA and 1 from normal

Attachments

• Simple Icon Recoloring.zip
    88.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Level 10
Ahah so u knew. I'll take a look at that icon right away. Thanks for taking it real quick. I just need the BTN and DISBTN icons. And yes it is based on DotA (1 though), only that it is purple.

Mind if i ask, how frequent can a visitor actually request here? If he is patient :) . Just wanna know.

Level 10
Can someone re-skin the bandit to have a skiing mask and a shirt/jacket?
I want him to look like a thief!
Thanks!
Please inform me when it is done.

Level 7
Icon Editing/Making

Okay, so here's my requests in accordance to this: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2558472-post30.html

- Cleave icon like in-game, only with Naga weapon (refer to Myrmidon) and oceanic effects.

- Taunt but Myrmidon style. If, please add effects.

- Immune Skin but scales version. If already in-game, please create another version.

- Somewhat icon for "Storm Surge". BTN and PAS.

- An icon for http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/royalguard-49865/?prev=search=naga&r=20&d=list&page=4

Level 24
Okay, so here's my requests in accordance to this: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2558472-post30.html

- Cleave icon like in-game, only with Naga weapon (refer to Myrmidon) and oceanic effects.

- Taunt but Myrmidon style. If, please add effects.

- Immune Skin but scales version. If already in-game, please create another version.

- Somewhat icon for "Storm Surge". BTN and PAS.

- An icon for http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/royalguard-49865/?prev=search=naga&r=20&d=list&page=4

Hmmm, I'll take em.
--------------------

hiphop4eva's request is done (I think)
Sorry, it looks like it can't be turned into grey, and not much ghostly, sorry :(
vGaVqei.png

Attachments

• RequestByhiphop4eva (GhostlyReincarnation).rar
    18.5 KB · Views: 44
May i be so rude to request one more thing ?
What i want is for turning one-headed ogre into Ogre Mage, with all tatoos on him teamcolor and with the skin color of regular ogre instead blue and give him ogre mage's pants too.

Request done. I had to literally edit an entire model just to make the team color work ;/ you owe me one :D

You'd better invite me to a movie or something fancy, pay's on you xD

Attachments

• OneMageOgreS.rar
    203.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.