• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2D Art Workshop

Rate this workshop before you leave!!

• I've rated 2 stars! This is quite bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've rated 1 star!! Very poor details and WTF icons!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
models_13159_screenshot_tnb.jpg

i'm not good at creating new icons, but this might help in your request, if anyone is good in editing, then make it

Level 7
View attachment 139047

View attachment 139048

Path : DarkHordeCheftain.blp

i really hope that you're working on this map , because if not, i'll be annoyed because i made you many icons/skins, and for the preview of the model, i think the only thing that changed is the arms, so no need to show a preview

Actually I am making dark horde altred melee map and its okay you doesn't put preview of models and thanks for this i had fun to chat with you.... :wink:

Level 21
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ader-121808/?prev=search=Crusader&d=list&r=20

Could someone make me a icon for this model please?
You could just edit the Blood Mage icon if you want for the Blood Elf Crusader.

Anyone here good at skin edits?
I would like if the Blood Elf Spell Breaker looked like the Blood Elf Crusader, but can someone tell me where a custom model that looks like the Blood Elf Crusader is located?

Level 9
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ader-121808/?prev=search=Crusader&d=list&r=20

Could someone make me a icon for this model please?
You could just edit the Blood Mage icon if you want for the Blood Elf Crusader.

Anyone here good at skin edits?
I would like if the Blood Elf Spell Breaker looked like the Blood Elf Crusader, but can someone tell me where a custom model that looks like the Blood Elf Crusader is located?

This seems doable enough...... I'll take it :p

Level 5
Black Legion Warrior
Name = Black Legion Warrior
Type = Skin Recolor
Based on = Warhammer Chaos Black Legion
What to do? = Change the skin from the original model from Hiveworkshop turning it to a Black Legion Soldier if possible to fit with the SoC graphic style.
If you need an idea I got a image to show how could he look:

chaos-warriors-3-966g2.jpg

Level 10
Argent Paladin
Name = Argent Crusader
Type = Skin/Icon
Based on =
patroll_ac_rep.jpg

What to do? = Reskin a Paladin/Arthas model to look as much as like a Argent Crusader as possible and reskinning the Hammer wouldn't hurt
Note = Make him look as Neutral as possible :p .

Level 6
Hello I would like to have an recolored icon of the arcane sanctum with red (Team's color) not blue, to fit with the other blood elves' icons I have.

thank in advance.

Done, Download BTNBEArcaneSanctum (Windrunner29 request).zip

Attachments

• BTNBEArcaneSanctum-Preview.jpg
    BTNBEArcaneSanctum-Preview.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 162
  • BTNBEArcaneSanctum (Windrunner29 request).zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.