• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2D Art Workshop

Rate this workshop before you leave!!

• I've rated 2 stars! This is quite bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've rated 1 star!! Very poor details and WTF icons!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Shadowy Strike

Icon name = Shadowy Strike
Icon Based on = Flame Strike, Shade's Detect Invisibility (merge the 2 icons)
How much button types = BTN, DIS
What must I do = Merge Flame Strike and Shade's Detect Invisibility icons and recolor the Flame Strike icon to Dark Orchid-Black-Purple color theme.

I'll take it. But now goin to bath

EDIT : =_=" I can't, I don't know how to combine em :0

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
That's quite a list... To be honest, I would love to see a good icon for the Battlepriest, the Goblins, and the Submarine too... Actually, I believe Handclaw already made icons for all the models he uploaded; he didn't upload them, but he's created them. Poke around his topics and you might find them.

//EDIT//

Alright, I'm encouraging laziness here, but I found the pic from my old archives of Handclaw's Tinker Tales; attached is a promo screenie of his Day Laborer when he first made it, and in the corner is an icon he made; you can just copy/paste it out & probably make it work. Just make sure to credit him (as he's an actual artist that actually artist-ed it).

Attachments

• 99 - ATTDayLaborer.jpg
    99 - ATTDayLaborer.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Level 6
Shadowy Strike

Icon name = Shadowy Strike
Icon Based on = Flame Strike, Shade's Detect Invisibility (merge the 2 icons)
How much button types = BTN, DIS
What must I do = Merge Flame Strike and Shade's Detect Invisibility icons and recolor the Flame Strike icon to Dark Orchid-Black-Purple color theme.

It's a little too hard I think, the Back ground of Shade's True Sight is covering some of the Flame Strike icon.

Level 6
Last edited:
Level 7
Is this workshop is From Simple blizzard icons editing workshop, then work together with General 2D Art workshop and and after G 2D art Workshop closed, this workshop reopened and become 2D Art workshop

Am I correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.