• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General 2D Art Workplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Hey Guys, My name is Roland they call me Allen, I make Graphical designs such as, Calling cards, Banners, Signatures and More stuff, you can specify what Kind of Graphical request, make sure you can Contact me on VM :) Wanna see samples?

qmyzv8.png

2ir6fdi.jpg

23uvb5v.jpg

2nkqv49.jpg

2a4zv54.jpg

Contact me!

General 2D Workshop|Skype: Wingcrusher12|FB: carlo.deguzman.94009|THW: Roland|OC: iRDS|Imgur: Roland.D|Xat: xR0LAND [1403872304]

If you want to Know about me, Just simply read my About me @my THW Profile.

IF YOU WANT TO LOOK FOR ME PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME FOR A MOMENT FOR DARN REQUESTS I'm a bit moody, sowwy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 24
Hey Roland, I wanna request something from you, XD'

Can you just add this image with my name Edge45 and remove something.
and if possible, make my name Tribal-ish fires (like from the street racing cars)
You can decline if you want, just let me now, :)

Redline - Edge
Greenline - 45
Pink - Remove (the name looking word)

saKNONn.jpg

Well, since I don't use Skype, I just post it here
Hope this won't bother you Evul Dictator
(and don't dictate us, :p XD!!!)

Roland

R

Roland

Sorry I have to decline this, But I don't know how to edit off the Fires, I'll just ask off my Friend from Another site *A Chatbox* to do all the work and I'll inform Heinz to Rep you for the price of the design :p

Roland

R

Roland

A smudge tool will do the Help, But I'm not making Edge's request ATM because I have schoolwork that's why.

Level 4
Im looking for some help with a couple of icons. I believe most of them would fall under the recoloring category.

Overload.png
First: I need a deactivated version of the icon shown above (much like the standard immolation/mana shield ability can be toggled on/off). Ideally the icon would be the exact same figure without all the lightning stuff around him.

Enchanted Bulwark.jpg
Second: A recolor of the icon above in which the blue effect around the shield is of a more holy/yellow color. The shield itself should remain unchanged.

Divine Blade.png
Third: The same situation as the previous icon. The blue effect changed to a holy/yellow nuance while the sword itself is unchanged.

Thanks in advance!

The last two icons could easily be from WoW, but the first one? We don't edit other's works.

Attachments

• HolyShield.png
    HolyShield.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,515
  • BTNHolyShield.blp
    5.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DISBTNHolyShield.blp
    3.2 KB · Views: 116
  • ATCHolyShield.blp
    5.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DISATCHolyShield.blp
    3.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DISPASHolyShield.blp
    3.2 KB · Views: 103
  • PASHolyShield.blp
    4.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Level 4
The last two icons could easily be from WoW, but the first one? We don't edit other's works.

Yes, I believe they are from WoW (I don't play it myself so I couldnt say). But I believe they were uploaded by Blizzard themselves to the Hive's icon section for the sole reason that they might be used in the wc3 modding scene.

That being said, I guess I can move the request to a new thread if you're uncomfortable with it. Regarding the fact that you don't edit other people's work; I saw a couple of recolors on the "advertising" image in the first post and assumed it would be considered alright, but that might just have been a showcase? Anyways... thanks for your time and the quick response

Level 4
I recognize 2. and 3. from WoW. Dunno about 1. but shape suggests being also from WoW, probably icon of an post-catac spell/ability/talent whatevers.
Yellow versions of 2. and 3. already exist within WoW mpq as Spell_Holy_PowerWordShield and Spell_Holy_RetributionAura, btw.

I believe that I saw the "yellow" versions that you're mentioning in the Hive's icon section. There were a few problems with these though.
With the 2. icon the shield itself was of a yellow nuance aswell as the surrounding effect. I'd like the shield to retain it's original color.
The 3. icon had a more reddish/fiery color to it. Im looking for a yellow/holy color.

I realise that I might sound very nitpicky, but Im still hoping for someone to take up my request

I believe that I saw the "yellow" versions of 2. and 3. that you're mentioning in the Hive's icon section too. There were a few problems with these though.
With the 2. icon the shield itself was of a yellow nuance aswell as the surrounding effect.
The 3. icon had a more reddish/fiery color to it. Im looking for a yellow/holy color.

Now that that's clarified, we shall take your requests. Just have patience and also Thanks Eagle.

Done for the last two. It'll suck if I do the first one. :/

Next time please mention borders.

Attachments

• BTNHolyRetribution.blp
    5 KB · Views: 66
  • DISBTNHolyRetribution.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 69
  • ATCHolyRetribution.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 68
  • HolyRetribution.png
    HolyRetribution.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,547
  • DISPASHolyRetribution.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 79
  • PASHolyRetribution.blp
    4.2 KB · Views: 61
  • DISATCHolyRetribution.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 83
Level 10
Request
Request Type: Skin
Based (In-Game): Cityscape Black Dirt

Well, I wanted to request a Sand. I need it to make a b*tch(Beach) at the Terrain. I wanted to post the Project at the Map Development after some progress in Terrains are made. I want it to be like this, Sand if possible.

P.S. Mighty Request XD

I believe that I was already.
I'm pretty sure you didn't! You just linked the skin not the icon as he requested :D

Request
Request Type: Skin
Based (In-Game): Cityscape Black Dirt

Well, I wanted to request a Sand. I need it to make a b*tch(Beach) at the Terrain. I wanted to post the Project at the Map Development after some progress in Terrains are made. I want it to be like this, Sand if possible.

P.S. Mighty Request XD

I'll take that!

Roland

R

Roland

Hi Edgypoo, Sorry, I haven't contacted my friends for your Avatar request, but on Fridays I'll do it for you :)

Level 29
icon requests

I need an icon for this unit:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...9641/?prev=search=dwarf%20warrior&d=list&r=20 using this skin:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...210923/?prev=search=chaos%20dwarf&d=list&r=20

Using that unit as an Huskarl(elite bodyguard), which only way to get is Thane hero summoning them over Reinforcement ability.
I could use another icon for this ability. Icon could show hero in the middle with bodyguards closeby at sides, with raised shields and trying to protect their leader, whilst hero has hammer in the air, kinda look like letting out a battlecry, shown from a perspective.
Doesnt really have to look this complex but you got the idea.

The hero is this model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...?prev=search=thane%20with%20horns&d=list&r=20

I forgot a reason why I haven't ever skinned. Because when my WC3 Viewer/BLP Lab Converts files, this happens. Here is the jpg image for <nickname>'s request, somebody please convert it.

Also, the Fire Totem is done. Working on the Alliance Vanguard as of now.

Attachments

• BloodElf-SpellThief - Bug.jpg
    BloodElf-SpellThief - Bug.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 99
  • BloodElf-SpellThief.jpg
    BloodElf-SpellThief.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 110
  • FireTotemMiniMap.png
    FireTotemMiniMap.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,473
Last edited:
Level 24
I need an icon for this unit:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...9641/?prev=search=dwarf%20warrior&d=list&r=20 using this skin:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...210923/?prev=search=chaos%20dwarf&d=list&r=20

Using that unit as an Huskarl(elite bodyguard), which only way to get is Thane hero summoning them over Reinforcement ability.
I could use another icon for this ability. Icon could show hero in the middle with bodyguards closeby at sides, with raised shields and trying to protect their leader, whilst hero has hammer in the air, kinda look like letting out a battlecry, shown from a perspective.

The hero is this model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...?prev=search=thane%20with%20horns&d=list&r=20

Looks possible to make for me, I'll take em, but what is the color of the backround of the Reinforcement ability? Green or Red?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45

Man, that sounds really familiar... Would be a useful icon, though.

~~~

REQUEST

Alright, I finally got something.

I would like just a quick Recolor of these 2 Textures (yes, 2, but it's quick I hope):
Textures\Headhunter.blp
Textures\BatTroll.blp
To... *drum roll please*... Forest Troll skin color.

That's literally it. In fact, on the BatTroll, I happen to just need his leg (that little cramped thing in the middle) made Forest-Troll green. Not sure about the Headhunter (so shoot for all of it).

Many thanks!

Level 29

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Request: Icon making
[tr]
Title: Dark Champion "Life Drain"
[tr]
Description: I need an icon of 67chrome's Dark Champion preforming "Life Drain" from his armor or helm.
[tr]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
How so familiar with what again, im curious now ?
Just sounds similar to an idea I had a while back. No matter.

Eagle XI said:
Well, the first is a model, not a skin, and the second... That might work, but it has those extra pants drawn on, & might not mesh well with however I get the other Texture recolored (in terms of "what shade of green").

See, I'm trying to turn this beautiful masterpiece into a Forest Troll for my nefarious purposes amazing project coming out here soon. :p However it uses all in-game textures (meaning I don't have to bandy about with this "no modified custom resources" stuff), so I can just use the in-game textures, modified, to fit the bill.

So yeah... Thanks though?

Level 9
Man, that sounds really familiar... Would be a useful icon, though.

~~~

REQUEST

Alright, I finally got something.

I would like just a quick Recolor of these 2 Textures (yes, 2, but it's quick I hope):
Textures\Headhunter.blp
Textures\BatTroll.blp
To... *drum roll please*... Forest Troll skin color.

That's literally it. In fact, on the BatTroll, I happen to just need his leg (that little cramped thing in the middle) made Forest-Troll green. Not sure about the Headhunter (so shoot for all of it).

Many thanks!

I'll see what I can doNoted!

Status
Not open for further replies.