• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

G'day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi

I decided to have a look at your site, as I've recently started playing the 40k TD, and was blown away by the amount of detail and work that went into it (the banking system is very cool).

I hail from Australia and used to work for Games Workshop, which is what naturally piqued my interest in 40k TD.

keep up the good work!

PS. My friend and I finally finished the 40k TD after a solid 3 weeks of trying, it was lotsa fun!
Those burning cows are quite hard :)

Level 12
Yes, please introduce yourself. Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy yourself, if you are interested in playing any games with us please tell us about you. Also please be sure to read the rules and regulations as I am a strict follower of rules and do enforce them rather severly. Let us get to know you :wink:

Level 7
hi mate,
welcome to the site
Can you give a little explanation about game workshop because i know it from somewhere but i cant remember it exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.