• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elvenashia - The Battle of Wills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
first of all, sorry to post this here people but i have to say it, I need to get it of my mind.

@Jordon, you are really starting to piss me off, boy, i don't know what you think but there are rules to follow and you are not above them, you have been going around the RP forum and so far i have seen nothing good, i have not reported you once and you are lucky i haven't. in many ways you ruined my RP, you just don't listen to what people say and i say it for all the RP'ers in Hive 'if you will not change you behavior just go away' we don't want people here who can't see it when they are doing something wrong, we don't want people who ruin the fun in any RP and we certainly don't want people who start ruining other peoples RP just because said person reported you whit good reason. If i see you do even one thing that breaks even the slightest rule i will see to it personally that you get banned whit any means possible.

whoow, i feel a lot better now ^^ sorry if i flamed here and there but i made it as polite as possible.

@Midnighters: Good to hear it ^^ if that happens i will most certainly join.

Level 16
OK Sure.
Wait I'm getting them now.
EDIT:
Here. Its done.
Name: Elvinora Velori'nelith
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Ranger/Archer
Description: Elvinora is of average hight, has a long, silverish hair and blue eyes. Usually wears a leather chest and a green wood elven robe to hide her when in the woods.
Equipment: Two elven "long" swords, a bow and a quiver to contain arrows in
Biography: Elvinora Velori'nelith was born into a family of elven rangers. She lived out her childhood training for the opertunity to become a ranger of the wood elfs, as her mom and dad had before her. She ended up managing the goal and became one of the elite rangers of the wood elves of the forrest.

Name:Vesphora Feramore
Race:High Elf
Class: Astral Assassin
Description: Still working on it
Equipment: Again, still working on it
Biography: And again, working on it

Name:Ian Moonwalker
Race:High Elf
Class:Err, cant decide yet.
Description:Grey hair, slim ( For now its not complete.)
Equipment:( Not done yet.....)
Biography:( Not done yet.....)

Here's the character sheet then, any objections?

Name: Nevennï Lori
Race: High Elf
Class: Warlord (Warrior, if preferred)
Description: a little taller than usual, shoulder-long blond wild hair. Quite skinny, brown eyes and speaks with an British-English accent
Equipment: A leather outfit (A skirt, a shirt and such.) , some linen general clothing (Underwear, blouse, gloves, stuff like that.) and a backpack, containing some an armor, a blade and a shield. and a average-sized pouch attached to her belt.
Biography: Nevennï was born into a rich family, she had everything she wanted. But her life bored her, and she ran off at the age of 19. After walking for miles she met a platoon of wood elves on march home from a battle. They gave her food and water, before taking her home with them. As she appeared as a homeless girl, they chose to raise her, and train her. She had banged her head underway, loosing most of her memories. She acquired a sizeable amount of experience in combat and strategy, though... Her intellectual side did not flourish there.
Name: Hickari Nojucksti
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Warrior
Description: Short black hair. Wears a grey shirt usually. about average height, but has strong leg muscles, which he uses effectively in battle. Very acrobatic.
Equipment: Carries twin blades,which were his father's,which are short in length and has a orange hilt on each of them. Occasionally carries throwing knives in a small pouch which he hangs on the belt of his pants.
Biography: Hickari was born an orphan. His father was slain in battle and his mother died during childbirth. Hickari was adopted into a household which was mostly run by an ex-soldier. He taught Hickari to defend himself, and Hickari showed much potential with his twin blades. Once Hickari heard of the Dark Elves, he resolved to do whatever it takes to protect the people he cares about. Merciless in battle, very few have ever managed to defeat him.

Level 22

Name:
Nadyona Selverestra
Race:
Wood Elf
Class:
Archer
Description:
Has average height, short blue-whitish hair which is pointy and messy, green eyes, usually wear a ripped leather shirt, fur gloves, a string leather belt with cloth attached on the front of the belt, and fur boots. Her body is kinda small, and she is bit careless about her eviroment and how she looks.
Equipment: A small knife, a bow and a quiver. Has a small pouch hidden behind the cloth on her lower waist, usually to hide small items. And she also carries a leather bag to store big items.
Biography: She was raised in a background of small family. At a young age she had learned how to use bow, which result in a unfortunate journey for her. One day she fell off from a cliff, luckily with no fatal wounds. But she is isolated and knows nothing about that place. And now she started to find out about that place she interest now and has forgotten her main goal.
Lol lacking story and lacking table. Fuck opera mini 4.2.

Last edited:
Level 8
Name: Raspon Firebird
Race: Human
Class: Phoenix Knight
Description: Raspon is 6 Feet tall, he has Red eyes and brown messy hair. On his back the image of a Phoenix is tattooed. He has an ugly scar on his chest and his left hand is missing his middle finger.
Equipment: two Short swords, almost identically, both have the emblem of the phoenix on the handle. one of the blades is black the other is white. he also wears a light chain mail and above it he wears a studded leather armor, he has one shoulder piece made of metal, stripped from a half plate and mounted on his studded armor, this shoulder piece is engraved whit the emblem of the Phoenix.
Biography: He was born in to a family of warriors and his parents soon enlisted him in training camps. from the age of five he has been trained by some of the fiercest warriors and eventually joined the Phoenix order, there he received even more training, he learned to survive in the wilds, how to track opponents and how to hear even the slightest movement. he is both trained in the skills of assassination as being a warrior on a battlefield.

Last edited:
Level 6
Midnighters said:
The land of Elvenashia was once a promising land, many flowers and colonies flourished there. There were many cities in which many vast cultures of Elves lived in. They once lived in harmony with each other, no fighting, no bickering.

But now, the Dark Elves have taken over, and have chosen to harness the power the land had, for their own purposes. They are destroying the land, piece by piece, harnessing every bit of power they can. This power gives great strength, that is unmatched by all, this power, in the hands of wrong, can do disastrous thing. It is up to you, those remaining after the takeover, to destroy those harnessing the power, and restore peace and tranquility back to the land.

It is only a matter of time.....

What power does the land have? Or are the dark elves 'generic evil creatures' in a 'generic storyline'? Don't you mean fertility? You should describe the power before the dark elves' rebellion, if there really are.

---------------------------------------------------

The people of fandonia live in peace until generic evil creatures invade the land...isn't that a boring description? Honestly, is the name 'Dark Elf' a slang, or a racist comment? If not, then they seems like the 'generic evil creatures'.

Level 4
Name: Poli'this patrailer
Race: Wood elf
Class: Police
Description: Looks like a hologram
Equipment: A stick
Biography: He is fighting for the hive of the bees.

Level 10

I won't be the judge of if this is Jordan or not, though, please do not do post such posts here (Or preferably anywhere else).

FYI: Creating multiple accounts on the same general Ip-address results in that no one is able to see your posts. I learned that the hard way, don't allow your friends to make their accounts on your router.

Level 16
WTF? how many times have you put something like this?
Bit the Police!? age 10!? a night stick!? now this!? that looks like a hologram!?
and, a stick, yeah, a stick?

Level 16
name Kurt
race Humans
age 17
Gender Male
class Blademaster
Description Kurt has a split-Personality, at desperate times, turns into his merciless self(no, he's not evil)
Equipment dual Katana, that, when the enemies' are too far, just divides each katana into 15 pieces connected by a lightning chain(his moves kinda looks like god of war but more graceful ) and connects the two katana by both ends.
Biography Kurt,Adopted by a former War Admiral, with nowhere to go, pushes himself to survive when the War Admiral Died of old Age, also, he got separated from his family when he's 5 months old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.