• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Elvenashia -Battle of the Wills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
IC: Hickari turns his head to look at Nadyona. "I don't know, i personally have never been along this path. If you want answers, i suggest you ask her" Hickari says as he gestures towards Nátulcien.

IC: "What time I didn't spend training at reange with my bow, I was taught Hand to Hand combat by the military instructor of the castle." Nátulcien said to Hickari "As for being there yet, no, we will not be there till at least morning, if not the day after. We will have to set up camp here soon. I will take first watch, if that is fine with you all."

Level 16
OOC: Changed my char a bit.
IC: While walking, Vesphora looked at his right arm. "I have been hiding my mechanical arm with the use of the glove. It has been over 10 years ever since I lost my arm." He said as he stopped looked at the clouds and stared at them for a few seconds and he then resumed walking.

Level 6
IC: "Sorry to hear about that,Vesphora. If it makes you feel any better, i never knew my parents,so i do understand what it is like to lose something dear to you" Hickari sympathised. "I'm kinda tired,and my legs are sore. Is it alright with the rest of you if we set up camp here?" Hickari asked as he sat on a nearby tree stump.

OOC: An elf with a mechanical arm? Interesting..can't say i've ever heard of that before

Level 10
"Are you all pussies? Have you never walked a long distance before?! We could get there faster if we walked for another hour, or two, and I can still walk!" Elvinora was lying, her legs had for some reason felt strange ever since she fainted, actually, her whole body had felt strange after the dark elves visit.
She grabbed down into her bag and took out a piece of paper, it was a letter. A letter she had gotten five years ago, before her father had gone mad and ran off with the Dark elves, joining them as a commander. No one had seen him since, and there was a slight chance that he wouldn't show himself before a long time. The dark elves were pretty new five years ago, and the war haden't started yet. It was the last good memory she had of him, the letter.

OOC: I hate OOC-ing but still, I am not too sure if the war had started or not 5 years ago, could you tell me if I'm wrong or?:p

IC: "We will pitch camp over there," she says, pointing towards a small clearing right off the path. "I will take first watch, we will break it up into an hour watch each." She walks over take her bow from her back, and sits next to a tree. She then lays the bow next to her, and an arrow right beside, ready for a quick load.

Level 8
IC: "I'll take the second watch." Is everything Raspon says, he then walks over to a tree sits down and leans back closing his eyes thinking of his past.

He was thinking of the day he left his house to join the order, he had been so much against it.

It was afternoon, Raspon was as always sitting under his favorite tree, enjoying the sound of the wind blowing trough the long summer grass, the birds singing their favorite songs and the chirping of the Crickets. after training for five whole hours he had finally seen his chance and slipped away, away from all his duties, away from his parents and away from his brothers. He was the youngest and yet... he was also the most talented, this made them Jealous and because of that they always teased him, he had gotten used to it however and soon he would be away from it forever, he would go and join the Phoenix order. he didn't know if that was a good thing though, he wanted to be a warrior thats for sure but... did he really want to join the order? he had been told he was born for a single purpose, and that was fighting, but was it true? he never believed it really, but he always thought his parents knew what was best for him. He was wrong in that tough and he discovered that a few days ago, he had always loved his parents despite them saying that a warrior didn't need such a thing as emotion, he however got the impression he fought so good because he wanted his parents to live him to, he wanted to make them proud so he always did his best, he obeyed them whiteout any doubt that they knew what was best. but now... he would be send away, to the most prestigious academy and then join the Phoenix order, it was a warriors dream, but not his dream. Nevertheless he obeyed, he would leave this evening and in three days he would join the order and start his training at the academy.

"Raspon! Raspon, were are you!" it was his father, and he didn't sound to happy. His father always got mad when he skipped training, and this was the second time this week, he should head back. Raspon stood up and looked around, he had been here for longer then he had thought, the sun was almost setting and the clouds in the sky were already getting the beautiful orange glow they had every day. he headed back to the castle only to see his angry father waiting for him, it was best he didn't say anything and followed silently, his father had been cranky all week so it wasn't a good idea to startle him.

"so, were have you been my son? it is almost time for you to leave and you go... wandering of? do you want to bring shame to our family name you incompetent fool?" he sighed "we have done everything for you, we arranged the most expensive trainers gave you the best quality weapons and still you insult us by running around in the field like a girl." what his father said stung, but he was used to it, being the most talented of the family automatically made him heir of the family's possessions as well, if he brought shame to his name it would mean he brought shame to both his parents and brothers so it was natural for his father to be so angry. "Let me tell you this boy, if i hear even one complaint about bad behavior from the order i will no longer recognize you as my son! print that in your little head!" whit those hard words his father turned around and walked inside, and Raspon followed.

Inside his the hall the whole family was waiting, and the transport his parents had ordered had already survived, his bags were already packed since yesterday evening and they were now strapped to the roof of the coach. It wasn't much, nit was one trunk whit his clothes and other personal items, and another whit all his equipment, a sword, shield and a Chain mail, the rest of his tunic he would get when he arrived at the academy. he turned around and faced his family, he didn't really know why they had come, they certainly wouldn't miss him, because you only missed loved ones and warriors didn't need love, this would be almost the exact same as if they weren't there. He turned around and stepped into the coach and on that moment he realized something, his parents would never be proud of him, it just wasn't in their nature, and that is also when he decided that when he graduated he would ask for a position of Mercenary in the order, he would never return to his home, and he would never see his parents again, that is what he decided. From that day on he left his family name behind.

Later people would start calling him firebird, because of his fire based attacks, he would become a legend in the order, and one of the finest warriors ever.

he often thought about that day, and he never regretted his decision once, he had always hated that life, he only had never realized it before that, but a warriors life was his life that was certain, and so he became a warrior.

OOC: sorry of its a bit long ^^ i just felt this sudden surge of inspiration so xD

Last edited:
Level 6
OOC: Nice lol you've inspired me to do a little work on Hickari's backstory haha maybe i'll put it in here later
IC: Hickari walks over to the clearing and sits down,leaning against a tree. "I'll take my watch whenever i'm needed" Hickari says as he yawns. He then closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

IC: Nátulcien, seeing the thoughts in which Raspon is having, decides it's best to keep them private.

After seeing the thoughts, she begins to think herself,

It was late in the night, she became bored of sitting in her room, so she decides to take a walk out to the archery field. When she gets there, she grabs her quiver, and her bow, and begins working on accuracy and speed. She thinks about how her fatehr, the King, once told her that she will save the land.

She didn't believe it, she wondered how she could possibly be the one to do such a mighty task. As she loads an arrow and gets ready to release, she sees a movement in the bushes afar off. She thinks it is an animal, so she takes aim, and fires. As the arrow flies towards the bush, a man, with purple tinted skin, stands up, and the arrow stops dead in the air.

Nátulcien is awestruck, she wondered how such a thing could happen. So she walks up to the man, and asked him how he did it. So he took her to his home, and taught her what he knew. She learned very fast, and was easily as good as the purple skinned man in a matter of hours.

When she returned home, her father asked where she went, since she was gone all night, so she told him she had been practicing.

When she finishes thinking, she notices her watch was almost over, and went and awoke Raspon.

Looking at him, she says, "It is almost your shift... I need sleep, I am still not recovered from the battle."

Level 8
Raspon opens his eyes and looks at Nátulcien, for a split second a smile could be seen on his face but it didn't last very long "Alright, rest well." he says and he stands up to gather some wood for a fire. "I'll wake you up when something happens."

after gathering some more wood he uses some magic to light it on fire the light of the fire illuminates the Night. he then sits down against a stone and listens, hearing and waiting, he didn't know what he was waiting for, but whatever it was he would be prepared when it came, if it even would come.

Level 6
IC: Hickari stirs from his sleep and slowly gets up. He walks over and sits near Raspon. "Anything interesting happen?" he asks.

Level 8
IC: Raspon stands up and drains some of the fire that he had made moments ago, creating a wall of flames around the group keeping the dogs away, he then walks over to Nátalucien waking her up. "We've got some company, wake the others." He then turns around drawing both his swords to face the dogs.

OOC: my last post for today, going to bed.

Last edited:
Level 6
OOC: Isn't Nátalucien female?
IC: Hickari grabs his blades from the base of the tree that he was leaning against earlier and runs over to where Raspon is standing. "What? They're only 10 dogs, how harmful can they be?" he asked sarcastically.

Feral Dogs: As they near the camp, you hear louder snarling, and growling, then howling, and you see lights. Whenthey reach the fire, you see they are now walking upright.

IC: Awaking from her sleep, Nátalucien wonders what he said, then she notices the fire, and wakes the others. "Everyone! Get up now! We have a small problem!" As she is yelling, she finds her bow and quiver, and entwines magic to her bows, that will keep them from burning while going through the fire.

Level 6
OOC: Phoonix said "he then walks over to Nátalucien waking him up". I was just reminding Phoonix that she's female lol

IC: Hickari doesn't turn his head as he answers Nadyona. "Nothing has happened yet, but i have a feeling that something's about to" he explains, not taking his eyes off the dogs.

Werewolves: Looking at the fire, unscaled, they quickly jump over. They smell the sweat from the beings on the other side, and want their flesh for a meal..

IC: Nátalucien looks at the wolves as they jump the wall of fire.

"They are...... werewolves..... I thought they were just legend...... These are powerful, I can feel it.... Keep your wits about you....."

As Nátalucien finishes explaining, she pulls out an arrow and her bow, and fires at a werewolve, it misses, because the werewolve rolls out of the way.

"Their agility.... it is so high.... they move so fast that my arrows won't hit......"

Level 10
OOC: I'm not all sure what's happening, but i guess it is a werewolf attack. All the dialog is happening when I am at school... I guess I traveled with you, as I can't get to do anything when you guys do most of the action.

IC: Nevennï grabs a couple of sticks from the fire. She tosses one after them. Though, the darkness hides them, and she can't see if she missed.

Level 10
Elvinora grabbed her bow as she awoke from her sleep, the wolves were howling outside and the fight was still going on. She grabbed four arrows from the quiver, and strapped them to the bow, aiming and firing against the werewolves, two of the arrows missed, while the other two hit the same werewolf in its chest. It screamed out in pain and then dragged them out fast, throwing them to the ground. The arrows broke and it ran quickly towards Elvionra, who was stunned by both the dextery of it, and the durability of its skin. She quickly came back to her sences though, and took out her elvish shortswords(ooc: Or was it long swords, I can't remember) and charged the werewolf. The werewolf quickly knocked her back, knocking the breath out of her as she blocked the attack that could've been fatal. She screamed out in pain, as one of her swords broke in half, while the other got a small crack in it. The werewolf almost charged at her, but she managed to reach a stick in the fire, and used it to scare off the werewolf, who now stood ready at a distance of about 5 yards. It was intese as the fight raged on around her.

OOC: I miss a lot of actions now a days:p But I hope this will do...

Level 8
as the werewolf's jump over the fire raspon forms it into a ring of fireballs surounding them "Block this shitty wolfs." he sais as he makes the ring of fire balls close in on them, as the ring of fire balls closes one of the werewolf's escapes but as the other one tries to jump away he gets hit in his leg, crippling it by the impact and setting his fur on fire. Raspon then readies his white blade mumbles a small incantation and charges at the burning wolf. as the blade touches the werewolfs fur the fire turns black turning his leg to ashes immediately, at that exact same moment the Phoenix emblem in the white sword starts glowing red.

Level 10
Elvinora grabbed her bow as she awoke from her sleep, the wolves were howling outside and the fight was still going on. She grabbed four arrows from the quiver, and strapped them to the bow, aiming and firing against the werewolves, two of the arrows missed, while the other two hit the same werewolf in its chest. It screamed out in pain and then dragged them out fast, throwing them to the ground. The arrows broke and it ran quickly towards Elvionra, who was stunned by both the dextery of it, and the durability of its skin. She quickly came back to her sences though, and took out her elvish shortswords(ooc: Or was it long swords, I can't remember) and charged the werewolf. The werewolf quickly knocked her back, knocking the breath out of her as she blocked the attack that could've been fatal. She screamed out in pain, as one of her swords broke in half, while the other got a small crack in it. The werewolf almost charged at her, but she managed to reach a stick in the fire, and used it to scare off the werewolf, who now stood ready at a distance of about 5 yards. It was intese as the fight raged on around her.

OOC: I miss a lot of actions now a days:p But I hope this will do...

OOC: What happened to "limited" CPU control?

Level 22
OOC: "Rule Two - Minor NPC Control - You can control
NPCs to an extent, but not to the extent you make
them move, example, say you throw a dagger or
shoot and arrow. You say, "Headshots for instant
death", but who knows, he may sidestep, or even
catch the arrow out of the air, maybe he will even
take the blow elsewhere for some unseen
purpose." Lol, but mid said he doesn't mind, so here we are.
IC: Nadyona quickly takes three arrows (each hand), lit them on fire and using them as claw-like weapon to attack the werewolf in head-on. "Come on, stupid wolf!"

Level 16
IC: Vesphora takes 2 arrows and set them on his bow, a few incantations and a white magic circle appeared in front of the arrows. Vesphora fires them at the werewolves and then a blinding flash of light appeared. The werewolves were confused by the light, Vesphora grabbed his two swords and said "Now is our chance!"

Level 8
ooC: is everyone ignoring my post? oO a werewolf lost a leg and you just go on whiteout taking your chance?

Level 6
IC: Hickari regains his concentration, now fully awake. He charges at the werewolves and swings one of his blades at the werewolf overhead,while attempting to cut the werewolf on the side with his other blade.

OOC: Just to make things clear,the werewolf Hickari just attacked is the same one, he is not attempting to take 2 on at once.

Level 6
IC: Hickari stabs the hilt of one of his blades into the ground, so that the blade is facing directly up. He then spins quickly around in a circular motion, scratching the werewolf in front of him. He then uses the momentum of the spin to kick the werewolf,forcing it to stumble back and fall onto the blade. {Hopefully that is enough to stop it...although now i only have one blade to use} Hickari thought.

Level 16
IC: Vesphora quickly threw the bow upwards then unsheathed one of his swords. As the werewolves were blinded, Vesphora thrusts his sword onto the chest of a werewolf, The werewolf howled in pain then Vesphora kicked him away. The werewolf toppled then fell on the ground covering his stab wound. As the werewolf fell, Vesphora sheathed his sword and grabs his bow as it fell, he sets an arrow on the bow, pulled the string and fired, hitting the werewolf on the head.
OOC: Tango down.

Level 6
IC: Hickari notices one of the werewolves walking over to him, snarling and growling. Not giving the werewolf a chance to attack, Hickari lunges with his blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.